剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, Coach's wife said
教练和艾迪都参加了愤怒管理学♥习♥班♥
that Coach and Eddie were part of an anger management group,
所以即使艾迪没有那么做
so even if Eddie didn't do it,
并不意味着
doesn't mean that, uh,
其他有愤怒倾向的人不会那么做
somebody else with anger problems didn't.
我不赞同
I don't think it's that.
泽兰斯基教练把他的明星四分卫
Coach Zuransky benched his star quarterback
按在了板凳上 因为他上周五传丢了三球
after he threw three interceptions in last Friday night's game.
你去看了周五晚的比赛吗
You went to Friday night's game?
跟谁去的
Who'd you go with?
我每场都去了
I go to every game,
和一百来个不觉得橄榄球很蠢的
along with about a hundred other Valley High alum
山谷高中的校友一起看的
who don't think football is stupid.
霍莉 继续
Oka, Holly, uh, please, go ahead.
那场比赛很盛大 对手是哈珀河高中
It was a really big game against Harper Creek--
看台上有大学里的球探
there were college scouts in the stands,
所以我确定四分卫沃利·斯坦顿
so I'm sure Wally Stanton that's the quarterback--
对没有机会在下半场
was pretty angry to not have a chance
弥补自己的过失感到很愤怒
to redeem himself in the second half.
一个没法表现自己的愤怒球员
An angry athlete taken out of the spotlight,
很可能圆不了去大学打球的梦想
possibly losing his dream of playing college ball.
这个动机很充分啊
That's a, that's a solid motive.
米尔特 你踢过四分卫 对吧
Milt, you were a quarterback, right?
-我... -不 米尔特没踢过四分卫
- I... - Well, no, Milt wasn't a quarterback.
你为什么这么问
Why would you assume that?
我高中时确实参加过体育竞技 没错
I did compete in high school athletics, yes.
是 也许你可以跟他谈谈
Yeah, maybe you could talk to him.
对吗 比如跟他聊聊
Right? Like, relate to him
那方面的话题 让他敞开心扉
on that level, get him to open up.
好主意
That's a great idea.
不错
Good.
所以你当时扔丢了三球
So, you threw three interceptions.
常有的事
It happens.
那是我人生中最糟糕的一场比赛
It was the worst game of my life.
我曾经扔丢过五个
I threw five once.
高三的时候
My senior year.
但教练还是把我留在场上
But the coach still kept me in.
叫我坚持打完比赛
Told me to play through it.
说球队信任我
Said that the team trusted me,
他不想损害我作为队长的尊严
and he didn't want to undermine me as their leader.
我现在不是队长了
Well, I'm not a leader.
不再是了
Not anymore.
这会让我很愤怒
Well, it would've made me pretty angry.
当着所有队员的面
Getting undercut like that in front of all my teammates,
所有球探的面 被换下场
in front of all those scouts?
我一点都不愤怒
I wasn't angry at all.
因为...
Because...
我是故意扔丢这些球的
I threw those three interceptions on purpose.
我不想让球探认为我很厉害
I didn't want the scouts to think I was any good,
因为我不想去大学踢橄榄球
'cause I don't want to play college football.
那你还花那么多时间去做你不想做的事
That's a lot of hours to put into something you don't want.
这不是我想要的
It's not what I want.
是我父亲想要的
It's what my father wants.
他希望我去他母校踢四分卫
He wants me to be a quarterback at his alma mater,
可那个学校连医学预科都没有
but they don't even have a pre-med program.
所以你是故意输掉比赛的
So, y-you tanked the game?
怎么不直接把事实告诉你老爸呢
Wouldn't it have been easier just to tell your old man the truth?
告诉他吗
My dad?
不可能
No way.
我要是告诉他事实 他很可能会杀了我
If I ever told him the truth, he'd probably kill me.
他们说联调局的人来了
They said the FBI was here.
有何贵干
What's this about?
我是米尔顿·张伯伦探员
Agent Milton Chamberlain.
你好
How are you?
我刚在学校跟你儿子谈过
I just spoke with your son over at the high school.
听说你得知上周五晚的
And I heard that you were pretty upset about the...
比赛后很失望
game last Friday night,
于是我找到了这段录像
which led me to finding this video.
你不会认为...
Whoa. You don't think...
那你觉得我该怎么认为
Why don't you tell me what I should think?
我没有杀人
I'm not guilty of murder.
你看到录像了 我没有施暴
You can see in the video I don't get violent.
你完全有资格对教练提出更多要求
You have every right to expect more from the coach.
你儿子是个球星
Your son's his star.
而你呢 你为橄榄球项目
And you? You gave more money
出的钱比谁都多
than anyone to the football program.
是这样
Look...
橄榄球对我有好处 好吗
football was good to me, okay?
我为山谷高中效过力
I played for Valley.
泽兰斯基教练曾是我的教练
Coach Zuransky was my coach.
他帮我成为现在的样子
He helped make me what I am today.
想听真话吗
Frankly?
我很高兴能资助学校给他的那点薄薪
I was happy to subsidize the measly salary the school paid him.
等一下 你是说教练
Wait a second-- are you telling me that the coach
从学校的橄榄球项目基金里拿钱
took money from the football program's fund
补贴自己的收入吗
to supplement his own income?
那是非法的
That's not legal.
他就算拿钱去吸毒我都不在乎
Could've gone up his nose for all I care.
他是个好教练
He was a good coach.
我只在乎这个
And that's all I gave a damn about.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 你该和你儿子聊聊
Oh, and... you should talk to your son.
你手头上的事得先放下
Whatever you're doing can wait.
霍莉准备要走了
Holly's getting ready to leave.
你刚挂断了一个
You just hung up on someone
有严重愤怒管理问题的人的电♥话♥
with a serious anger management problem.
你和霍莉谈清楚之后再给他打过去
You'll call them back. After you walk Holly out.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
因为一个有教养的人
Because that's what civilized people do
在发生了肉体关系后都会这么做
after engaging in carnal relations.
她告诉你的吗
She told you?
不 是你屁♥股♥上的痣告诉我的
No, the mole on your butt told me.
下次选个私密点的地方
Next time pick someplace private.
应该也不会有下回了
Well, there's not gonna be a next time.
她说她想让我们的关系维持现状
She said that she wants to keep things the same between us.
然后你就信了吗
And you believe her?
她不是这么和你说的吗
She tell you something different?
她不需要说
She didn't have to.
我知道她想干嘛
I know what she's doing
因为我自己也用过同一招
because I've pulled the same move myself.
她这是淑女行为 她对你放手
She's being a lady. She's letting you off the hook
是因为觉得那就是你想要的
because she thinks that that's what you want.
不过比较绅士的做法
But the gentlemanly thing to do
应该是不让她放手
is to not let her let you off the hook.
去追她 约她今晚一起吃个晚餐
Go, catch her. Ask her to a proper dinner tonight.
霍尔
Hey, Holl?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
-你要走了吗 -对
- Are you heading out? - Yeah.
我理解那天早上你说的
I know you were saying the other morning about, uh,
我们只当朋友的事
about us just being friends.
但我不确定
But I don't know.
我觉得我们之间的关系
I don't think it's such a bad idea if things would...
要是能有点改变也不错
be a little bit different, you know?
我是说我们
I mean, we could...
至少有机会能一起吃顿饭
at least have dinner together sometime?
我不想那样
I don't want that.
我其实也想...
I mean, I do want... that.
十分想那样
I want that a lot.
但长久不了的
But it won't last.
我知道有时我会把事情搞砸
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表