剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
你为什么要在这里呆这么久
So, why were you in there so long?
你是躲起来了吗
Were you hiding?
我在吐
I was throwing up.
在我看到她的尸体后
That's the third bathroom I've been in
这已经是我吐的第三间厕所了
since I saw her dead body.
你为什么会在她公♥寓♥里
Why were you in that apartment?
我每周和她见一次面
I go see her once a week.
每个星期二
Every Tuesday.
为什么
Why?
她是我妈妈
She's my mom.
是难以接受 伙计 我很抱歉
That's a tough one, buddy. I'm sorry.
你在那里看到别人了吗
Hey, did you see anyone else there?
没有
No.
你为什么不直接报♥警♥
Why didn't you just call the police?
我逃跑了
I just ran.
我怕我会惹上麻烦
I was afraid I'd get in trouble.
为什么
Why?
我妈妈不知道我和她见面
Well, my mom didn't know I was seeing her.
你妈妈不知道你见你妈妈吗
Your mom didn't know that you were seeing your mom?
你妈妈现在在哪
Where's your mom now?
和你住一起的妈妈
The mom you live with?
她在工作
She's at work.
她是我们这教堂的图书管♥理♥员♥
She's a bookkeeper at our church.
我从麦克斯六周大的时候就开始抚养他
I've raised Max since he was six weeks old.
他的生母是
His birth mother was...
我同母异父的妹妹
my half-sister.
显然 她几周前开始在学校外
Well, apparently, she approached Max outside of his school
和麦克斯联♥系♥
a couple of months ago.
声称是他真正的妈妈
Said that she was his real mother
说她自己想要和他花时间呆在一起
and that she wanted to spend some time with him.
她三个月前也以同样的理由
She approached me with the same request
和我联♥系♥过
three months ago.
我拒绝了
I said no.
从那以后我就没有见过她
And I haven't seen her since then.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道这不会有好结果的
Because I knew it wouldn't end well.
她很年轻就接触了毒品
She got into drugs young.
开始从事性服务 怀了孕
Started turning tricks, got pregnant.
就像我们的妈妈
Just like our mother did.
你有你妈妈的地址吗
Do you have your mother's address?
我们妈妈十年前去世了
Our mother died ten years ago,
我们也没其他家人
and we have no other family.
我猜唐娜是吸毒过量
I assume Donna overdosed.
她是被刺死的
She was stabbed.
女士 我必须告诉你
Ma'am, I have to tell you
你对唐娜的描述和她同事向
that your description of Donna is very different
我同事描述的非常不一样
than what her coworkers told my coworkers.
他们相信她已经改过自新了
They believe that she'd turned her life around.
我说不清有多少次也是这样想的
I can't tell you how many times I thought so, too.
我没有说谎
I didn't lie.
我没在那看到有人
I didn't see anybody there.
好吧
Okay.
但是这有点奇怪
But that was sort of weird.
怎么
Why?
平常我去的时候
Usually, when I go,
我都能看到一个男人离开她的公♥寓♥
I see a man leaving her apartment,
但这次他不在那里
but he wasn't there this time.
古兹威克斯局长
我担心她的过去回来找她麻烦
I worry that her past may have come back to haunt her.
以前的毒贩子 以前的皮条客
Former dealer, former pimp.
不是她的过去找她麻烦
It's not her past coming back to haunt her,
是她的现在
it's her present,
她的现在和她的过去一样
which is identical to her past.
因为她一点都没变
Because she hasn't changed.
没有人会真正改变
Because no one ever changes.
如果她又开始当妓♥女♥
If she's hooking again,
为什么还要做只有最低工资的工作
why take a minimum wage job?
恰恰相反
It's the other way around.
她只有一个拿最低工资的工作
She had a minimum wage job,
无力承担她公♥寓♥的租金
and she could barely pay her rent,
所以她只能重拾旧业 霍莉去哪了
so she ended up back on her back. Where's Holly?
你需要她吗
Do you need her?
不 我只是觉得她会对这个对话感兴趣
No, I just know that she finds these conversations interesting.
我会给她发一份文字记录的
I'll be sure to e-mail her a copy of the transcript.
她说她生病 所以先回去了
She left early 'cause she said she was sick.
我在公♥寓♥里找到的两千美元是关键所在
So, the $2,000 I found in the apartment is the clincher.
我猜她正在勒索
My bet is that Tuesday guy
那个星期二的老嫖♥客♥
was her John that she was blackmailing,
然后他意识到不如杀了她一了百了
and that he just realized it was cheaper to kill her.
当你说她说自己生病了
When you say that she said that she was sick,
你的意思是你不信任她吗
does that mean that you don't believe her?
我看到她离开了
I saw her leave.
她穿着那条裙子容光焕发
She looked pretty sick in that dress.
拉斯和米尔特
Russ and Milt,
去看看那个小孩能不能
see if the kid can I.D.
从我们的嫖♥客♥资料里认出星期二那个男人
Tuesday man from our mug book of Johns.
还有其他人 调查一下死者的过去
And everybody else, check out the dead woman's past.
麦克斯 这里有一些男人的照片
So, Max, these are pictures of men
我们认为你妈妈和他们可能...认识
that we think your mother might have, um, known.
可能有那个星期二的男人
Hopefully her Tuesday visitor.
你为什么觉得我妈妈可能认识他们
Why do you think my mom would've known them?
你妈妈有和你说过她以前吗
What did your mother tell you about her past?
她和我说过毒品
She told me about drugs.
她吸过毒 所以才不能照顾我
That she did them and it's why she couldn't take care of me.
没有提过她的工作吗
Nothing about her work?
她是个服务员
She's a waitress.
好吧 这书里的照片是去你妈妈那...
Well, this book contains pictures of men who have...
吃过饭的顾客
...eaten at restaurants.
你有他们所有人的照片吗
You've got pictures of all of them?
不是全部
Not nearly, no.
拉斯 我要和你谈谈
Russ, let me talk to you.
怎么了
What's up?
我知道你很担心霍莉
I know you're worried about Holly,
但是我相信...
but I'm sure everything...
别再说了
Just stop talking right there.
抱歉 我只是想让你安心些
I'm sorry, I'm just trying to reassure you.
让我安心吗
Reassure me?
那这就不是跟工作有关的谈话了
So this is not a professional conversation,
那就不必说了
so we don't have to be having it.
你受到伤害了吗
You're hurt?
我向你开诚布公
I opened up to you.
因为你一直叨叨着信任
'Cause you kept jabbering on about trust,
我有那么一瞬间 觉得你是认真的
and I thought, for a brief moment, that you meant it.
你说得对
You know? That you were right.
在一起工作的人应该信任彼此
People who work together, they should trust each other.
彼此之间不应该有秘密
You know? They shouldn't have secrets.
之后我告诉了你一件非常私人的事
So then I told you a deeply personal story,
却什么回应都没得到
and I get nothing.
抱歉我没有给你回应
Yeah, I'm sorry that I didn't reciprocate.
你告诉了我一件非常私人的虚构故事
It's just that you told me a deeply personal fictional story,
而我没有尽快想出些什么回应你
and I couldn't come up with something fast enough.
你没见过自己的父亲
You never knew your father,
所以关于你父母在你六岁时就离婚的故事
so that story about your parents getting divorced
听起来就非常的假
when you were six years old seems patently false.
你调查过我吗
You checked up on me?
怎么 你不信任我吗
What, you don't trust me?
不 只是我非常好奇在你身上发生过什么
No, it's just, I was very curious about what happened to you
让你变成今天这个样子
to make you who you are today.
你有答案了吗
Did you get an answer?
我觉得你永远不可能得到那个问题的答案
I don't think you can ever get an answer to that question.
这是我数学老师
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表