剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
严格说来 这是联邦案件
As, technically, this was a federal case...
你可说自己是协助
Hey. You said were assisting.
主办仍然是我
That I would remain the primary.
你是啊
And you were.
直到我们请来追逃特别工作组
All the way up until we had to call in the Fugitive Task Force,
他们不愿意合作办案
and they don't like to share.
那不公平
That's not fair.
医生说你会痊愈的
Your doctor says you're gonna make a full recovery,
你认出长相的那家伙也会去坐牢
and the guy whose face you spotted is going to jail.
这交易我能接受
That's a deal I'm more than happy to live with.
我也是
Me, too.
真高兴你感觉好多了 兄弟
I'm just glad you're feeling all right, homeboy.
怎么可能不好
Was there ever any doubt?
我就是头受伤而已
I got hit in the head.
能有多大事
How much damage could there be?
霍莉明天走
So, Holly leaves tomorrow.
天啊
Oh, man.
你这可不是义气 这是蠢
You're not being a "stand-up guy"; you're being a fool.
有人先约她出去
She's not property that some guy
不代表她就属于那个人了
takes possession of just because he asked her out first.
你不尊重女性
You don't respect women.
好吗 你就是...
All right? You're just...
在把你的自私自利合理化
rationalizing your own selfishness.
我没合理化
I'm not trying to rationalize it.
我是在辩护
I'm trying to justify it.
替你辩护
For you.
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
是啊
Yeah, right.
但那是你的生活
But it's your life.
没错 是我的生活
That's right, it's my life.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我不能逼马喝水[强人所难]
I can't make a horse drink.
但我能把它头按到水边
But I can force it to face the water.
拉斯
Hey, Russ.
霍莉
Hey, Holly.
干得漂亮
Uh, great work.
你又和米尔特破了案
You and Milt, once again.
是啊
Yeah.
我就是想在走之前跟丰特告个别
Well, I'm just gonna go say bye to Font before I leave.
你知道的 我明天就去度假了
Uh, you know, I'm going on vacation tomorrow.
是 我记得
Yeah. I remember.
我知道这很疯狂
I know it's crazy.
布雷迪和我才约过几次会 但是...
I mean, Brady and I have only been out on a few dates, but...
我就是想...
you know, I just figured...
我又有什么损失呢
what have I got to lose?
是啊
Yeah, sure.
我明白
I get it.
好了...
Okay. Well, um...
我猜我们下周见了
guess I'll see you next week, then.
-玩得开心 -谢谢
- All right. Have fun. - Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
霍莉
Hey, Holly.
什么 拉斯
Yeah, Russ.
祝你...
Have a...
祝你度假愉快
have... have a great vacation.
你应得的
You deserve it.
谢谢
Thank you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我没话说
I got nothing to say.
我们抓住他了
Ah, we got him.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
是啊
Yep.
错配搭档
第一季第九集
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表