剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
不如过来坐下吧 来
Hey, why don't you come... come sit down? Come on.
我觉得我太傻了
I feel so stupid.
任何东西都能让我想起他
Everything reminds me of him.
他的声音一直萦绕在我脑海
I can't get his voice out of my head.
时间长了就好了
It gets easier with time.
我想我能不能
I was hoping I could...
拿到他的结婚戒指
get his wedding ring.
我想把它挂在项链上 离我的心更近一些
I wanted to put it on my chain, keep him close to my heart.
不行 那是证物
I-I can't. It's evidence.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只要案子一结束...
Hey, as soon as the case is closed...
我明白
I understand.
-我只是在抽这个... -你手里是什么
- Uh, I was just smoking this... - What's in your hand?
我以为这已经合法了
I thought it was decriminalized...
还记得我吗
Hey. Remember me?
你卖♥♥给我了假大♥麻♥
You sold me fake pot.
想必你把真货都装进兜里
Presumably so you could pocket the real stuff
在街上卖♥♥掉了吧
and sell it on the street.
我们不卖♥♥假大♥麻♥ 长官
We don't sell fake pot, officer.
是警探
Detective.
我这里的官方检测报告说你卖♥♥的是假的
Got an official lab report right here that says you do.
接下来我要这么着
Here's the deal we're about to make:
我没收你全部的假大♥麻♥
I get all your fake pot,
我会随时来这里
I get to come around here whenever I want,
确保你没有再欺骗其他人
make sure you're not screwing anyone else over,
你就不用进监狱
and you get to not go to jail.
不
No.
你的报告只说你所检测的是假大♥麻♥
Your official lab report says that what you tested was fake pot.
但你有报告说明
But you got a report that says
你检测的就是我卖♥♥给你的吗
that what you tested is what I sold you?
你买♥♥的时候就立刻打包为证物了吗
Did you bag the pot as evidence as soon as you bought it?
或许是你带回家先吸了呢
Or... did you maybe bring it home and smoke it first?
你的证据链怎么样
How's your chain of evidence?
看起来将会是受尊敬警探
Guess it'll be the word of a respected detective
与瘾君子无赖的证词对抗了
against that of a little pothead miscreant.
事实上 那会是毒瘾警探
Actually, it'll be the word of a stoner detective
与在密歇根窘迫的
against the word of a small entrepreneur
经济形势中
trying to eke out a living
竭力求存的小企业主的证词对抗
in the downward-spiraling economy of Michigan.
不过随便了
But go ahead.
尽管铐吧
Slap on the cuffs.
你为什么帮我说服古兹
So why'd you step in and help me sell
同意这次卧底行动
this undercover sting to Guz?
这是个好主意
It was a good idea.
是吗
You sure?
还是只想让我欠你
Or you just want me to owe you one?
你什么都不欠我
You don't owe me anything.
你有想过这个可能吗
You ever consider the possibility
你不相信我其实是你的问题
that you not trusting me is a you problem?
没有
No.
你对每一个人都心存疑虑 拉斯
You're suspicious of everyone you meet, Russ.
为什么呢
Why is that?
你小时候受过伤害吗
Did you get burned as a child?
是你父亲离家出走了
Did your daddy run away?
还是你母亲不够爱你呢
Did your mommy not love you enough?
不管是什么原因 你都应该去看心理医生
Wh-Whatever it is, you should go to therapy
把问题解决
and work it out,
因为我也什么都不欠你
because I don't owe you anything, either.
你好
Hi.
有问题吗
I understand there's a problem?
先生 您的枫糖浆太稀了 还有很多杂质
Sir, your maple syrup is watery and filled with impurities.
我想我尝出了高果糖谷物糖浆
I believe I tasted high-fructose corn syrup
还有至少两种防腐剂
and at least two preservatives.
我猜麦克法兰是您的供货商吗
I assume that McFarland is your supplier?
拜托了 如果你们不喜欢华夫饼
Please, if you don't like the waffles,
那就免费 抱歉败了您的兴
no charge. Sorry you didn't enjoy your meal.
等等 伙计
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey, pal, pal, pal.
你看看周围
Look around you.
这地方一半都空着
I mean, this place is half empty
还是在早餐高峰期
and it's the height of the breakfast rush.
我可以给你搞到百分百的枫糖浆
I can get you pure 100% maple syrup,
高含糖量
okay? High sugar content,
顶级品质
grade A,
纯的
uncut.
配得上你华夫饼的好货
A topping just as good as your waffle.
-是可丽饼 -可丽饼
- It's a crepe. - It's a crepe.
我怎么会知道那是可丽饼
How was I supposed to know it's a crepe?
正宗佛蒙特州枫糖浆
把枪放下好吗 伙计
Just... just put the gun down, man, okay?
你不会想...
You... you don't want...
你还好吗
You all right?
我看到那人的车牌号♥了
I got that guy's license plate.
我们去弄搜查证
We'll get that warrant.
美国枫糖浆制♥造♥商联合会
胡里奥·麦克法兰
开门 警♥察♥ 我们有搜查证
Open up. Police. We've got a warrant.
麦克法兰先生 开门
Mr. McFarland, open up.
好 听我命令
All right, let's go on three.
One, two...
联调局
FBI.
联调局
FBI.
安全
It's clear.
喂
Hi.
我们找到了87桶糖浆 但没有麦克法兰
We found 87 barrels of syrup, but no McFarland.
因为他在这里
That's because he's here.
想必沃尔特斯法官签发搜查证后
Presumably, Judge Walters tipped him off
就给他通风报信了
as soon as he issued the warrant.
你们或许想回来
You guys might want to get back.
关于拉里的所作所为 我想亲自表达
I wanted to express my deepest apologies in person
深深的歉意
for what Larry did.
他非常在意我们的糖浆生意
He's very passionate about protecting our syrup interests.
有时候
Sometimes, well,
会做得比较过火
he takes things too far.
但他非常抱歉
But he's very sorry.
抱歉杀了一个人吗
He's sorry for killing a man?
我没杀任何人 我只是朝你的糖浆开枪
I didn't kill anybody, I just... shot your syrup.
他正在一个咨♥询♥计划那里
He's working through some anger issues
处理他的暴躁问题
with a counseling program,
当然这不能作为借口
not that that excuses what he did,
-但是... -你猜怎么着
- but it... - Hey, you know what?
你会因为谋杀罪
You're gonna end up doing hard time
乖乖去牢里受苦的
on behalf of a murderer.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
也完全不知道任何爱迪·弗洛斯死因的线索
And I certainly don't know anything about the Eddie Floss killing.
知道吗 这位张伯伦探员
You know, Agent Chamberlain over here--
或许是全世界最容易相信人的家伙了
he might be the most trusting man on the face of the earth.
他不相信你
He doesn't believe you.
我觉得他的确有无罪的可能
I do think it's possible he's innocent.
但你现在绝对在撒谎
But you're definitely lying right now.
反对同业联盟的人死了
A man who defied the cartel is found dead
肺里还有糖浆 死亡地点靠近糖浆仓库
with syrup in his lungs, not far from a syrup warehouse--
你肯定知道点什么
I mean, you certainly know something about it.
我来这里是怀着认错的好意
I came down here in good faith to make things right,
但如果你们是想乱降罪 我...
but if you're gonna sling accusations, I would...
不如坐着吧 你哪也不能去
Why don't you sit down? You're not going anywhere
直到你糖浆的检测报告出来
until the lab tests come back on your syrup,
那之后
and then...
你就真的哪也不能去了
...you're really not going anywhere.
你当真要检测这么多吗
You really need to test all this?
或许分点出来呢
I mean, maybe break off a little bit?
给你兄弟
For a bro?
-我们不是兄弟 -我知道
- We're not bros. - I know,
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表