剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
真是个愚蠢的牌照
That's a really stupid license plate,
就算对一名罪犯来说也是
even for a criminal.
特别是对一名罪犯来说
Especially for a criminal.
他袭击了市长
He attacked the mayor?
是的 大概一个月之前
Yeah, about a month ago.
而且市长没有指控他
And the mayor refused to press charges.
史蒂夫·文森有贩毒的前科
Steven Venson has a record for drug dealing.
他还因为组织非法格斗比赛
He was busted for organizing a backyard cage fight
和在市中心组织非法赛车而被捕
and for drag racing through downtown Battle Creek.
他为什么没说
Why the hell didn't he mention that?
为什么这个人的名字不在这个名单上
How come this guy's name isn't on my list?
你玩吧
Go ahead.
拉斯 我想你知道我同意你的说法
Russ, I want you to know that I agree with you.
真让人安心
That's very reassuring.
那块电子犯罪板只是
The digital crime board is just
一种科技和工具 仅此而已
a piece of technology and a tool, nothing more.
是一种没用的科技
It's a piece of useless technology.
它是个玩具
It's a crutch
而你是个傻♥逼♥[工具]
and you're a tool.
超级坏
Extra bad.
市长不见了
The mayor's gone.
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
找个医生过来 快
Get a doctor in here! Now!
急诊
他劫走了市长
He's got the mayor!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
别现在
Not now...
别现在啊
Not now!
会跑的汽车算不算没用的科技
Is a car that runs also useless technology?
我正和市长坐在一起 喝着咖啡
I was sitting with the mayor, drinking coffee,
这是我记得的最后的事
and that's the last thing I remember.
还有别人在吗
Anyone else in here?
只有工作人员 探望时间已经结束了
Just the staff; visiting hours were over.
谁给你的咖啡
Who brought you the coffee?
一个护工
One of the orderlies.
护工居然给我们送咖啡
I guess that was weird,
我觉得挺奇怪的
an orderly bringing in coffee.
非常奇怪
Oh, very.
拉斯 我拿到了医院的监控录像
Hey, Russ, I just got the hospital's surveillance video.
用你的手♥机♥吗
On your phone?
是的
Yeah.
梅丽莎发给我的
Melissa e-mailed it to me.
梅丽莎是谁
Who the hell is Melissa?
接待员
The receptionist.
带着金耳环脖子上挂着紫水晶的那个
With the gold hoops and the amethyst around her neck?
你经过接待台的时候还和她调情了吗
Did you flirt with her as you ran past the desk?
来看看
There we go.
这就是那个给我们咖啡的护工
That's the orderly who brought the coffee.
给我看看
Let me see that.
这不是护工
That's not an orderly.
是史蒂夫·文森
It's Steve Venson.
他是个重罪犯和毒贩子
He's a felon and a drug dealer.
他可能是从脏衣筐里偷的手术服
He probably stole the scrubs out of the laundry bin,
给你的咖啡下药
drugged your coffee,
然后把市长从后门推了出去
and pushed the mayor right out the back door.
文森先生花了很多功夫
Mr. Venson went to a lot of trouble
做了一个遥控手♥枪♥
to build a remote control gun.
为什么不把市长直接射杀在医院的床上
Why not just shoot the mayor in his hospital bed?
为什么要下药再带走
And why drug him and take him?
为什么不直接毒死然后丢下不管
Why not just poison him and leave him?
也许在医院给人下毒是一个很蠢的选择
Maybe because a hospital is a dumb place to poison someone
而射杀则更愚蠢
and an even stupider place to shoot 'em.
除非这人想自取灭亡 自投罗网
Unless this guy's on a suicide mission,
很显然他不想
which apparently he's not.
为什么又拿走他的衣服
Wh... and why take his clothes?
我兄弟在哪儿
Where's my brother?
出什么事了
What happened?
我一直在给他打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call.
达雷尔 恐怕你兄弟被绑♥架♥了
Darrel, I'm afraid your brother's been kidnapped.
过去五分钟里你有打给他吗
Did you try calling in the last five minutes?
什么
What?
怎么了 是的
Why? Yes.
等下 我们怎么没有听到电♥话♥铃响
Oh, wait, how come we didn't hear the phone ring?
有没有可能手♥机♥还在市长的裤子兜里
Is it possible that the phone is still in the mayor's pants?
他一直放在口袋里
It's always in his pocket.
如果还在他身上
Well, if it is still on him,
我们可以用定位系统找到它
we could use StingRay to locate it.
不 我们不需要你的技术部门
Oh, no, we don't need your I.T. Department.
达雷尔 你看起来像是个
Darrel, you seem to be, like,
事无巨细的控制狂
a micromanaging control freak...
无意冒犯
no offense...
但我肯定你有自己的方法
but I'm sure that you've got a way
在你需要找到市长的时候
to track the mayor's cell phone
定位到他的手♥机♥ 对吗
whenever you need to find him, right?
是的 我用一个手♥机♥软件
Yes. I use an app.
不还是科技吗
It's still technology.
这还不到一美元
It's 99 cents.
随你怎么说
Well...
市长有什么消息吗
Is there, uh, any news on the mayor?
没 还没有
Uh, no, not yet.
芬克的婚礼场地有什么进展吗
Is there any news on Funk's wedding venue?
还没
Not yet.
我跟我伙计谈了
I, um, I talked to my guy.
他嘲笑我
He laughed at me.
说着什么"新娘会疯了"之类的话就挂了
Mumbled something about Bridezillas and then hung up.
我想那就只能
Well, I guess that really just leaves, uh, hmm...
告诉芬克真♥相♥了
telling Funk the truth.
我想过那样
Yeah, I thought about that.
不过我一直在躲着他 给别的地方打电♥话♥
Instead, I've been avoiding him while I call other venues.
从这儿到底特律所有的地方都被预定了
Every place from here to Detroit is booked.
我要给新娘打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the bride
给她一千块放弃梅菲尔德
and offer her $1,000 to back out of Mayfield.
从六岁开始
Okay, this is a day that she's been dreaming about
她就一直在幻想这一天
since she was six years old.
一千块根本没意义
$1,000 isn't relevant.
那两千呢
$2,000?
她会花三千块买♥♥条只穿一次的婚纱
She's about to spend $3,000 on a dress she will wear once
花八百块买♥♥个自己可能都不吃的蛋糕
and, like, $800 on a cake she's not even gonna eat.
我觉得你的钱最好还是花在别处
I think your money's better spent elsewhere.
你给温莎俱乐部打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call the Windsor Club?
没有 为什么要打
No. Why would I?
你得是会员才可以
You have to be a member.
那儿的总经理 还管预定的那位
The general manager, who also does the bookings,
还欠975块的违规停车罚款
owes $975 in parking tickets.
我想他会破例的
I think he'll make an exception.
下次先说关键事
Next time, lead with that.
好 就在这儿
All right, right here.
行动
Go.
联调局
FBI!
不许动
Don't move!
手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them now!
天呐
Oh, my...
天呐
Oh, my goodness,
那是个毒品烟管
that's a drug pipe.
真不敢相信我投了你的票
I can't believe I voted for you!
我的财政政策以及对改革的承诺
Hey, my fiscal policies and commitment to reform...
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot!
你是在抽大♥麻♥吗
Were... were you smoking a bong?
是啊 我是在唱歌♥ 谢谢你
Uh, yes, i was singing a song, thank you!
你能小点儿声吗
Would you keep it down?
另外 那是个烟管不是大♥麻♥烟斗
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表