剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Even if he is guilty,
要证明我们也得花不少时间
we're gonna have a bitch of a time proving it.
倒是有个目击者
There is one witness
这十七年来一直对这起
who's been thinking about these murders
谋杀案念念不忘
almost nonstop for the last 17 years.
你是疯了吗
What, are you nuts?
丹尼当时才三岁 肯定什么也不记得了
Danny was three years old. He's not gonna remember squat.
他的表层意识也许不记得了
His conscious mind won't remember.
当巨大精神创伤发生时
When a large-T trauma occurs,
尤其是对孩子而言
especially to a child,
信息会无法♥正♥常处理
the information isn't processed completely.
储存在不被唤起的记忆网络深处
It gets locked away in inaccessible memory networks.
但这信息还在
But the information is still there.
有种手段叫做眼动心身重建法
Now, there's a process called EMDR
能帮我们取得那信息
that can help us access that information.
真是棒 米尔特
That's a great plan, Milt.
勾起他人生中最糟的回忆
Dredge up the worst memories of his life,
然后再让他仔细回想一遍
and then make him relive every grisly moment.
眼动心身重建法旨在帮助
EMDR is actually designed to help
人们妥善处理那些回忆
cope with those memories properly.
不不不不
No. No, no, no, no. No, no.
不 我见到丹尼了
No. I saw Danny and...
然后呢
What?
他...他太...
Nah, he's just...
他太脆弱
he's way too fragile.
他太脆弱了
He's way too fragile. I mean,
如果我们之前
if-if we haven't...
让他参与这案子还不够折磨他
done enough damage by dragging him through this already,
这事情就是最后一根稻草
then this is just gonna seal it.
我相信这能帮助丹尼
Look, I believe that this will help Danny.
也能帮助我们
And it could help us.
作为警♥察♥ 我觉得这是个好主意
As a cop, I think it's a great idea.
作为母亲...
As a mom...
我这立场上说的话你们会听吗
Does it even matter what I say this time?
作为执法人员 不会 但是...
As a law enforcement officer, no, it doesn't. But...
你也该在场
you should be there.
通过重复快速眼动睡眠的动作
By replicating the eye movements of REM sleep,
我们相信被催眠者
it's believed that the subject
可以通过其他未受影响的渠道
is able to access traumatic images
回想起创伤性画面
through other unaffected channels,
但愿这些画面更正常
and hopefully those memories are normalized and...
更容易应付
easier to cope with.
我想你尽可能仔细地看这东西
I want you to watch this as closely as you can.
尽力回忆那可怕一天的
I want you to try to remember any single detail
任何细节
from that horrible day.
想想她的穿着 她的体味
Think about her clothes or how she smelled.
这有帮助吗
Would this help?
我们在柜子里发现你的时候你抱着这个
You were holding this when we found you in there.
到七岁了还非要
Couldn't get you to go to sleep without it
抱着它睡觉
until you were seven years old.
好
Okay.
现在 你回想起的任何事
Now, anything that you remember,
只要想到就可以说
just say it as it comes into your mind.
宝贝 我们玩个游戏 好吗
Baby. Baby, we're gonna play a game, okay?
你安静地藏起来
Okay, you stay real quiet.
别出声
Not one sound.
好吗 乖乖待着 别出声
All right? You're gonna stay real quiet. Not one sound.
没人会发现你的 好吗
Ain't nobody gonna find you, okay?
没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
我记得她说这是个游戏
I remember she told me it was a game.
你很害怕
You were scared.
是的
Yeah.
所以你躲在柜子里 你看见了什么
So you were in the closet. What did you see?
里面很暗
It was really dark.
什么都看不见 但能听到声音
I couldn't see anything, but I could hear.
妈妈和爸爸在大叫
Mom and my dad were yelling.
不是相互喊 而是对着什么人
Not at each other but at some man.
他也冲他们在喊
And he was yelling back.
罗莎莉 罗莎莉 开门
Rosalee! Rosalee! Open the door!
开门
Open the door!
你看见闯进来那人的长相了吗
Did you see what the man looked like that broke in?
我看不清...看不清他
I couldn't... I couldn't see him. I couldn't see him.
我当时躲着
I was hiding. Sh...
她告诉我别出声 她告诉我...
She told me to s-stay quiet. She told me...
你听到了什么
What did you hear?
能描述下那人的声音吗
Can you describe the man's voice?
声音很大
It was loud.
他在大喊...
he was yelling and...
我妈妈也在冲他喊
my mom was yelling back at him and...
踢他打他
fighting and attacking him.
我听到了拳头落下的声音 还有抓挠
I heard punching and... scratching and...
踢打 然后她...
kicking. And then she...
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry...
你做得很好
You did great.
你做得很好
You did great.
你回忆起的那些警方报告里没有记录
What you just remembered was not in the police report.
报告里说凶手杀人干净利落
It was assumed that the murders were execution-style.
但如果像他说的他们还打斗了
But if she fought the attacker like he said that she did,
那她的指缝里可能存在
then there's a chance that there was DNA
凶手的DNA
underneath her fingernails.
如果我们...
If we were...
检验她的尸体
to exhume her body,
或许能发现凶手足量的DNA
there's a chance that we could recover enough DNA
来和汽车旅馆老板的进行比对
from the assailant to match it with the motel owner,
证明他就是真凶
prove that he was the one that did this.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
How you feeling?
不知道
I'm-I'm not sure.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's get you out of here.
你好 梅雷迪思
Well, hello, Meredith.
你好 米尔特
Oh, hey, Milt.
怎么样
So?
什么
So?
你找到她指缝里可用的DNA了吗
So did you find any good DNA underneath her fingernails?
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
是吗 我还不喜欢你呢
Yeah, well, I don't like you.
不如你赶快回答了问题
So why don't you just answer the question
好让我们尽快离对方远远的
and we can leave each other's presence as quickly as possible.
梅雷迪斯
Meredith...
有可用的DNA吗
...was there good DNA?
有
There was.
你猜怎么着 我才不在乎
Hey, you know what, it doesn't bother me
你回答他的问题不回答我的
that you answer his questions and not mine
因为反正我都会知道
'cause I'm still gonna get the info.
你把它和克拉伦斯的DNA比对过了吗
Have you had time to compare it with Clarence's DNA?
是吗
Really?
这真是好消息
Well, that's excellent news.
和克拉伦斯的不符吗 我就知道
Clarence wasn't a match? I knew it.
我就知道是汽车旅馆老板干的
I knew that motel owner was good for this.
你比对过老板的DNA了吗
Did you compare it to his DNA yet?
没有 因为她没老板的DNA
No, because she doesn't have his DNA.
蠢货
Idiot.
帕特尔没在系统里
Patel's not in the system.
真棒 他现在请了律师
Great. Well, now that he's got a lawyer,
不可能自愿提供DNA了
there's no way he's gonna voluntarily submit to a cheek swab.
我们也没可能拿到搜查令
And there's no way that we're gonna get a warrant.
等等 他来局里的时候不是在嚼烟叶吗
Wait, wasn't he... chewing tobacco when he was here?
把口水吐到那恶心的小杯子里
Spitting in that disgusting little cup?
你可以从那东西里
Is there any way that you could
提取出DNA吗
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表