剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
但你还没看过报告
But you haven't even read the report.
不需要
I don't have to.
我看了报纸 而且我信任米尔特
I read the newspaper, and I trust Milt.
什么
What?
你不信任任何人
You don't trust anybody.
你只是被他的魅力遮蔽了双眼
You're just blinded by his charm,
顺便说一句那完全是假象
which is completely phony, by the way.
不管米尔特的魅力是真是假
Milt's charm, phony or not,
都对我毫无影响
has no effect on me.
但话说回来 他的屁♥股♥
His ass, on the other hand,
最近让我洗泡泡浴更容易了
has recently made my bubble baths a bit easier to finish.
天呐
Oh, God.
拜托 你能看一下报告然后告诉我
Please, just... would you just read the report and tell me
联调局有没有认错尸体吗
if the FBI made a mistake in identifying the body?
我自己的案子就够麻烦了
I have enough problems with my own cases.
我不需要重新调查联调局的案子
I don't need to start reinvestigating the FBI's.
你想要什么
What do you want?
好像你有什么我想要的东西似的
Like you'd have anything I'd want.
你在查库存
You-You're doing inventory,
说明你不忙
which means that you're not busy.
我知道你也不懒
And I know that you're not lazy.
我还知道你喜欢
I also know that you love doing
在这里做这些恶心的事
all this disgusting stuff that you do around here,
这意味着你没有理由
which means that there's no reason
不想检查一份联调局的验尸报告
why you wouldn't want to review an autopsy from the FBI,
也意味着
which also means
你想谈条件
that you're negotiating.
那么
So...
你想要什么
what do you want?
你的车
Your car.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的车
Your car.
你想要...我的车吗
You want... you want my car?
你自己有车
You have a car.
我不知道你怎么开车 但是...
I mean, I don't know how you're able to drive the thing, but...
再说一遍 你个笨蛋
Again, you're an idiot.
不是给我的 是给我侄子
It's not for me; it's for my nephew.
我哥哥为庆祝他大学毕业买♥♥了一辆科迈罗
My brother bought him a Camaro for his college graduation.
但约翰尼醒了以后看到的
But what Johnny's gonna wake up and see,
停在车道上 系着红色蝴蝶结的
parked in the driveway, wrapped in a big red bow,
会是...你的车
is... your car.
一定会很搞笑的 我们会录像
It's gonna be hilarious; we're gonna record it.
你的灰色底漆小破烂
You still have that tiny little
还在吧
primer-gray piece of crap, right?
你觉得我的车破烂因为它太小了吗
You think my car's a piece of crap 'cause it's little?
不 我觉得你的车是破烂
No, I think your car is a piece of crap
因为它就是破烂
'cause it's a piece of crap.
我下周三要用
I need it next Wednesday.
成交吗
Look, is it a deal or not?
联调局报告上说你认识他
FBI report said you knew him.
差不多吧
Kind of.
我在很多大型慈善宴会
Uh, I moonlight security
兼♥职♥做保安
at a lot of big charity functions.
斯贝茨每场都参加
Spades was at every one.
他捐钱给医院 流浪者之家
He donated to hospitals, homeless shelters...
给除了政♥治♥家外的所有人
everyone but politicians.
他说他们已经有偷窃执照了
He said they already had a license to steal,
所以他们不需要他的资助
so they don't need help from him.
挺讽刺的
Kind of ironic,
他捐献的所有钱都是偷来的
how all the money that he donated was stolen.
至少他只偷富人
At least he stole from people who could afford it.
他黑了很多大银行的交易柜台
He hacked into a bunch of the big banks' trading desks.
每次他们收♥购♥股票时
Every time they bid a stock,
他的电脑都会提前买♥♥入
his computer bought it first,
然后再加一分钱卖♥♥回给他们
sold it back to them for a penny more.
全部过程只需一微秒的时间
It all happened in a microsecond,
但他借此赚了数百万 完全无风险
but it made him millions, completely risk-free.
是啊 也完全违法
Yeah, and completely illegal.
你确定是他吗
You're certain it was him?
完全确定
Absolutely.
我们聊了二十分钟
We talked for 20 minutes.
我一直试图靠近想抓住他 但是
I kept trying to get close enough to grab him, but...
每次我走近一步 他就会暴躁起来
but every time I'd take a step forward, he'd freak out,
说他会跳下去
say he was gonna jump.
所以你离他并不近
So, then, you weren't close to him.
确实是他
It was him.
你可以给我们看看你当时站在哪里吗
Can you show us where you were standing?
我想确定一些事
I want to see something.
我从车上下来
Uh, I-I got out of my car
和一群围观群众一起站在那里
and stood with a crowd of looky-loos over here,
那些人也都从车上下来想看得更仔细
people who had gotten out of their cars to get a better view.
现在人都疯了
People are sick.
如果你的视线被挡住了
Hey, if your view was blocked by,
比如说一辆货车开过
let's say, a truck going past,
他可以轻松爬过栏杆
he could've easily climbed back over the railing,
跳上那辆货车
jumped onto the truck.
你可能只是看到他突然不见了
I mean, maybe you assumed that he jumped
就断言说他跳下去了
because he just suddenly disappeared.
不可能 没有货车经过
No, there was no truck.
我把路封了
I'd blocked off traffic.
我也没有在断言
And I didn't assume anything.
事实上 在他跳下去之前 我们对视了
In fact, right before he jumped, we locked eyes.
他脸上的表情
He had this look.
非常绝望
It was utter hopelessness.
我永远忘不了
I'll never forget it.
那他肯定是跳下去没死
Then he must have survived the jump.
他们找到了他的尸体
They found his body.
我看到他们把尸体拖出了河
I saw them pull it out of the water.
不 你只是看到了一具尸体
No, you saw a body.
对吗
Okay?
我是说 如果他当时
But, I mean... if he had just
-改变了自己的位置... -拉斯
- positioned himself differently... - Hey, Russ!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我相信你 丰特
I got faith in you, Font.
拉斯
Russ!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
我没事
I'm fine.
斯贝茨也是
So was Spades.
你看到他的表情不是绝望
That wasn't hopelessness you saw on his face.
而是希望
It was hope.
希望他大胆的计划可以成功
Hope that his crazy plan might just work.
你傻乐什么
What's with the grin?
看着就像你妈刚给你买♥♥了只小狗
You look like mommy just bought you a puppy.
我明白他怎么伪装自杀的了
I figured out how he faked his suicide.
我如果没发现联调局错认了尸体
Which would be completely useless information
你明白那个又有什么用
if I hadn't figured out how the FBI misidentified the body.
你说真的吗
Oh, are you serious?
千真万确
If I had a mic, I'd drop it.
太棒了
This is amazing.
我觉得这很棒 没错吧
I assume it's amazing. Is it amazing?
我不太喜欢炫耀...
Well, I don't usually like to brag, but...
直接说你发现了什么 好吗
Just tell us what you found, yeah?
尸体的脸完全被砸烂了
The face on the body was completely caved in.
这一点也不奇怪
Which wasn't surprising,
他从三十米的高空摔进了水里
since hitting the water from 100 feet up
差不多和砸在水泥上一样
is pretty much the same as hitting cement.
我还以为这是说笑的
I thought that was a myth.
不 动能是非常...
No, the kinetic energy is actually...
谁管这些呢
Who cares about the face?
DNA的结果才是最重要的
All right? The DNA is all that matters.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表