剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
《错配搭档》前情提要
Previously on Battle Creek.
你是说我丈夫
Are you saying my husband...
可能会死吗
he could die?
我头好疼
Oh, my head hurts.
约她出去
Ask her out.
没那么难的
It's not that hard.
霍莉
Hey, Holly.
什么 拉斯
Yeah, Russ.
祝你...祝你度假愉快
Have a...have... have a great vacation.
女人总不能一直等下去
A girl can only wait so long.
什么...
Wh...
闭嘴
Shut up.
我的亲兄弟 你好
My brother from another mother. Yeah.
伙计们 谢谢你们帮忙
Hey, guys. Thanks for doing that.
你还好吗 伙计 今天愉快吗
How you doing, man? You having a good day?
米尔特的助理 你好吗
Hey, Milt's assistant. How you doing?
抱歉
Oh, sorry!
-真... -早上好啊
- That's... - Good morning.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- How you doing? - Oh. I'm fine. Yeah.
我只想说昨晚真的很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm-I'm really sorry about last night.
抱歉吗 你不需要为那道歉
Sorry? You don't have to apologize for that.
我觉得该道歉 我可以说是攻击了你
I feel like I do. I practically attacked you.
-是 但这攻击很妙 -我不想
- Yeah, but in a good way. - I just don't want you to feel like
让你觉得要待我有所不同
you have to act any differently around me
或是改变我们之间的友谊
or that it changes our friendship in any way.
那其实没什么
It was no big deal.
是啊 没什么
Yeah, yeah. No.
当然了
Of course.
好了 我们又收到米尔特的邮件了
Yeah, well, we got Milt's mail again.
我这就给他送过去
So I'm gonna run that across the hall.
好的
Yeah.
一会儿见
See you soon.
很高兴你还活着
丰特
风云人物啊
Oh. Man of the hour.
感觉怎么样 伙计
How you feeling, man?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢大家 一个月不能游泳
Thank you. Can't go swimming for a month
并且一回来就有件破不了的案子
and, uh, got welcomed back with an impossible case.
-丰特接了个无名氏案件 -无名氏
- Font got a John Doe. - John Doe?
这更像是一堆
This is more like shredded clothes with a pile
藏在烂布里的肉 知道吗
of meat inside, all right?
要只是脑袋中一枪那真该谢天谢地了
Hell of a way to say thanks for taking a spear through the head.
如果你们有人想自杀 就上吊吧
Any of you guys want to commit suicide, hang yourselves,
或者割腕 千万别跳到火车前
cut your wrists. Do not step in front of a moving train.
杰考克斯 你跟巡警一起打垒球
Hey, Jacocks, uh, you play softball with the guys in patrol.
也许你可以让他们...
Maybe you could get them to...
我不接你的案子 丰特
I'm not taking your case, Font.
几周前我差点死了
I could've died a couple weeks ago.
如果你死了 我就接
And if you had, I'd take it.
但你想摆脱这个案子的唯一原因就是
But since the only reason why you want to dump this case
你不想错过周五的橄榄球比赛
is so you don't miss the football game Friday,
所以我就不接
the answer's no.
什么橄榄球比赛
What-what football game?
什么 没开玩笑吧 拉斯
What? Seriously, Russ?
这可是死敌周啊
It's rivalry week.
山谷高中对阵湖景高中啊
Valley versus Lakeview.
我怎么能忘呢 这可是
How could I forget? It's the annual
一年一度的"假装我们还在上高中"周啊
"Let's all pretend we're still in high school" week.
怎么会还有人愿意...
Why anyone would still want to go through...
看到了吗 这可不是假装的
Hey. You see this? This ain't pretend, son.
到死都是湖景高中的人
Lakeview High till we die.
-不不 山谷高中一辈子 -谢谢
- No, no, no. Valley for life. - Thank you.
-说的好 -准备好穿我的球衣吧
- Thank you. - Get ready to wear my jersey again.
不
No.
今年我们状态不错
We're actually good this year.
我雷威武
Roll Thunder.
好吧 雷小姐 这周我就不参与了
Yeah, well, Miss Roll Thunder, I'm gonna take the week off.
不 你不可以
No, you're not.
而且可能比赛也会取消
And there may not be a game.
主教练理查德·泽兰斯基的尸体
Head Coach Richard Zuransky's body was discovered
今天早上在山谷高中他的办公室里被发现
this morning in his office at Valley High.
-泽兰斯基吗 -大家都爱泽兰斯基啊
- Zuransky? - I mean, everyone loved Zuransky.
演绎推理告诉我起码有一个人不喜欢他
Deductive reasoning tells me that at least one person didn't.
如果你不介意的话 我想接这个案子
I'd like to take this one, if you don't mind.
米尔特已经接手了
Milt's got lead.
市长打的电♥话♥
The mayor called.
泽兰斯基是本地偶像 他觉得更放心
Zuransky's a local icon. He felt more comfortable.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
市长指派案子给米尔特
The mayor assigns a case to-to Milt,
他不是本地人 根本不知道受害人是谁
who's not a local? Who has no idea who the victim is?
真是太棒了
Oh, that's brilliant.
不如你这就出发去高中
Why don't you head on over to the high school
协助米尔特
and assist Milt
调查一下教练的执教生活
in looking into the coach's football life.
丰特 芬克豪泽
Font, Funkhauser,
你们去通知他的妻子
you guys inform his wife
之后调查一下他的私人生活
and then start looking into his personal life.
真是不可思议
This is unbelievable.
清洁工早上打开办公室门的时候
Janitor found him just like this this morning
就发现他这个样子
when he opened up the offices.
他没从桌子旁起身
He never got up from his desk,
说明他可能认识他的凶手
which means that he probably knew his killer.
另外 恭喜你啊
Oh, and, by the way, congratulations.
恭喜什么
Why the hell are you congratulating me?
你和霍莉
You and Holly.
我和霍莉怎么了
What about me and Holly?
得了吧 拉斯 我都知道
Come on, Russ. I know.
今早我在办公室门口看到你们俩
I saw you two outside my office this morning.
我觉察出有些猫腻
I could tell that something was different.
刺伤 撕裂伤
Puncture wounds and... lacerations,
伤口大小和深浅都不同
all different sizes and depths.
不像刀子般锋利 也不像锤子那么钝
Not sharp enough for a knife or dull enough for a hammer.
所以凶器不是真的武器
So the murder weapon wasn't really a weapon.
很明显你不知道我跟霍莉之间的事
And clearly you know nothing about me and Holly
因为你说错了
'cause you're wrong.
凶手一定是临时起意
Killer must've improvised.
我不知道
I don't know.
我对这种事有第六感
And I have a sixth sense about these things.
我能觉察两个人的...你懂的
I can tell when two people have... you know.
不 我不懂
No, I don't know.
越过犯罪现场封锁胶带
Crossed the crime scene tape.
拔出手♥枪♥
Unholstered your weapons.
掩埋证据
Buried the evidence.
聪明 我明白了 来看看这个
Cute. I got it. Hey, you know what, look at this.
看看这个架子上的奖杯
Check out this rack of trophies.
现在来看看少的那个奖杯
Now... check out the lack of trophy.
右数第三个 它在照片上 但是
Third one from the right. It's in the photo, but...
现在却不在这房♥间里
I don't see it in the room.
这是非常好的线索
That's a good call.
拉斯 你为什么不承认你跟霍莉
Russ, why are you denying that you and Holly
发生了代码237呢
were involved in a 237?
你说啥
Excuse me?
警员受伤[被扑倒]
Officer down.
没那回事
It didn't happen.
你一定很怀念这里吧 毕竟在这
This must be nostalgic for you -- you spent important
-度过了性格形成的重要时期 -够了
- formative years here on campus. - Oh, enough.
-我们是来工作的 -什么
- This is about work. - What?
仅此而已 你别想着趁此机会
That's all this is about. No, it's not some opportunity
加深对我的了解
for you to try to get to know me better,
一层一层地剥开我的心
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表