剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
我是巴特克里警局的一名高级警探
I'm a senior detective with the Battle Creek Police.
我们被迫凑合用着不合格
We are forced to make do with substandard
和过期的装备
and out-of-date equipment.
好消息是我们即将得到援助
Great news. We're getting help.
联邦调查局
底特律分局
巴特克里市挖到了我们的宝
Our loss... Battle Creek's gain.
终于摆脱你了 滚蛋吧...
Good riddance, you miserable sack...
放松 笑一个 你爱这里 放松 笑一个
Big smile, big laugh, you love it here. Big smile, big laugh.
我爱这里
I love it here.
拉斯·阿格纽警探
Detectives Russ Agnew...
米尔特·张伯伦
Milt Chamberlain.
-你好 -他还需要一个人和他一起行动
- Hi. - He has asked to have someone team up with him.
我
Me.
为什么是我
Why me?
我觉得你走运
I think you get lucky.
不是因为信任别人
Not because you trust people,
而是因为你长得帅 伙计
but because you're just really good-looking, man.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
以我的经验
In my experience, when you trust people,
信任是相互的
they-they trust you.
你真的和人打过交道吗
Have you actually met people?
没哪个警♥察♥这么天真
You can't be a cop and be this naive.
根本不可能
It's just not possible.
我同意
I agree.
-不 不要拍照存证 -要
- No! No! No photographic evidence! - Yes!
来吧 宝贝儿
Come on, baby!
我只是私人收藏
It's for my private collection!
千万不能给莎琳看到
Shaylene can not see any of this.
把音乐都关掉 好了 伙计们
Turn them off! Come on, guys.
单身派对结束了
Bachelor party's over.
妞们一个小时前都走了
Girls checked out an hour ago.
但这是我们男人派对啊
But it's our man Funk's big night.
我们都还没看到头牌呢
We haven't even had the chance to see the headliner yet.
出来吧 宝贝儿们
Hey, come on out here, sweetheart!
别害怕 快出来
Don't be scared, come on.
出来啊 宝贝儿
Come on, baby! Come on, baby!
就是这样 亲爱的
That's right, darling!
让我们看看
Let's see it!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
快出来
Yeah, get out here!
拉斯·阿格纽警探
...Detective Russ Agnew!
出来吧 美男
Come on out here, sunshine!
来吧 你可以的 跳起来
Come on, you can do it! Dance, man!
太可怕了
Oh, that's terrible.
跳支大腿舞要多少钱啊 美人儿
How much for a lap dance, sugar?
这个尺寸的大腿要收你双倍价格
Lap that size is gonna cost you double.
你是在嘲笑我的尺寸 还是在夸我
Are you mocking my girth or complimenting my girth?
所有人 听到请回答
All units in the area, please respond.
警员受伤 鸣警笛赶往现场
10-13, 10-13, code three.
不是吧
Really?
你还把无线电带到单身派对上来
You brought your radio to a bachelor party?
-我在执勤 -真是破坏气氛
- I'm 10-8. - Wh-What is that, code for buzz kill?
拜托
Come on, man.
温特沃斯大道1315号♥有情况
Report at 1315 Wentworth Avenue.
收到
Copy that.
什么 1315号♥
What? 1315?
那是局长家
That's the commander's house.
在那边
It's over here!
你没事吧
You okay?
还活着
I'm breathing.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他打赌输了
He lost a bet.
忍♥不住多灌了几杯
Can't hold his liquor like he used to.
所以连裤子都穿不好了吗
Can't fit into those chaps like he used to, either.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
火从这往上烧起来的
Fire... burns upwards.
哪里有这个V字形的时候
So, where you see this kind of V-shaped mark,
就是起火点
you find the point of origin.
起火原因是什么
Well, where did it start?
-这里也没有插座 -发现了这瓶液体
- There's no electrical outlets. - There's liquid present.
可能是油 地上也有玻璃碎片
Probably oil. And there's glass fragments on the floor.
有可能是太热了瓶子爆裂
Could've been shattered by the heat
也可能是灭火时弄裂的
or when my people put the fire out.
你家那个位置有没有放油灯什么的
Did you have an oil lamp or something sitting here?
没有
No.
那还有可能是什么东西上的玻璃呢 金
Where else could the glass have come from, Kim?
我的意思是相框都是完整的
I mean, the... the picture frames are intact,
窗户也没有碎
the window's not shattered,
但它却打开了
but it's open.
我睡觉前关上了
I closed that before I went to bed.
锁上了吗
Did you latch it?
不知道
I don't know.
有没有可能是你的手下打开的窗户
Is-is it possible that someone on your team opened this window?
窗户都熔化了
It's been fused up.
肯定是起火前打开的
Had to be open before the fire.
所以玻璃不是屋子里的
So this glass wasn't in the house
而且在她睡觉前 这个窗户是关上的
and this window was closed when she went to bed?
是蓄意纵火
This was arson.
有人打开窗户 扔进了燃♥烧♥瓶♥
Someone opened the window and threw in a Molotov cocktail.
有人想要杀我
Someone tried to kill me.
从现在开始 不要去管那些违章停车
From now on, there's gonna be no parking tickets,
别上街巡逻 抓小毒品贩子
no street patrols, no more busts of nickel bags,
少年犯 就算外面世界末日
gangbangers-- hell, there could be The Purge out there
我都不管
for all I care.
现在 我们只办这个案子
Right now, we have one case.
我们要集中精力去查
We're focusing our efforts on everyone
每一个最近被局长开除
the commander put away who was recently released
可能会回来报复的人
and might be seeking revenge.
芬克 致电监狱和缓刑官 列张单子
Funk, call the prisons and the P.Os, start generating a list.
玉米粒 和防火检查员再联♥系♥一下
Niblet, check back in with the fire inspector.
杰考克斯 我需要有关助燃剂 玻璃
Jacocks, I need the specifics on the accelerant, the glass,
还有其他任何有用线索的细节 道格
any other trace evidence that might be a help to us. Doug,
我需要你带着剩下的人手
I need you to round up all the extra unis,
详细调查附近一带
canvass the neighborhood,
看看能否找到线索
see what you can find out.
霍莉 那些花是谁送你的
Holly, who sent you those flowers?
我以为是...
Oh, I thought they were, um...
我不知道
Uh, I... I don't know.
没有留言
There was no note.
好吧 把米尔特找来
Uh, right. Well, uh... get Milt.
干什么
What?
你想让她找米尔特来吗
You want her to get Milt?
是啊 联调局是派来帮我们啊
Yeah, the FBI-- they were sent here to help us, right?
拉斯 丰特
Russ? Font?
还有个疑点
There's something else.
纵火犯推开窗户时贾斯珀没有叫
Jasper didn't bark when the arsonist slid open the window.
它不叫是不是因为
What if he didn't bark
纵火犯是它熟悉的人呢
because the arsonist was familiar to him?
我认识的某个人
Someone I know.
比如丹尼吗
Like Danny?
丹尼
Danny?
不 他住在劳德代尔堡市
No. He's living in Fort Lauderdale.
你养了贾斯珀多久了
How long have you had Jasper?
-三年 -那么这段时间的男朋友呢
- Three years. - So, boyfriends in that time?
我写了个名单
I made a list.
十七个吗
Seventeen?!
三年之间
In three years.
没有评论的意思
Not to judge.
这三年过得不错
It was a good three years.
我们会...
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表