剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
You analyze everything.
还是这么干了
And you did it anyway.
协议不成
No deal.
他的客户坚持自己是无辜的
His client insists he's innocent.
可恶
Damn it!
R.阿格纽专用车位
拉塞尔
Russell?
-拉斯 -干什么
- Russ? - What?!
我刚跟帕穆特和你的局长谈过了
So, I just spoke to Perlmutter and your commander.
你什么 什么
You did what? What?
为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
他们很生气
Uh, they're-they're... they're angry.
但你工作没丢
But you still have your job.
我说这整件事都是我的主意
I just explained that the whole thing was my idea.
你撒谎了吗
You... lied?
不 我支持了你的想法
No, I supported the idea.
我只是...
I just, you know...
我们俩都有责任
we're-we're both responsible for this.
所以你...为我撒谎了吗
So... you lied... for me?
然后呢 我现在欠你了
And what? Now... now I owe you.
不
No.
你支持我是为这个吗 米尔特
Is that, is that what this is about, Milt, huh?
但我愿意相信如果情况互换
But I'd like to think that if the situation were reversed,
你也会为我这么做的
you would do the same thing for me.
我就知道 我欠你了 是不是
Oh, I knew it! I knew it! I owe you, don't I?
-天啊 -里基 蹲着别动
- God! - Ricky, you stay down.
医生说你很幸运
Well, doctor says you were lucky.
子弹直接穿过 没伤到动脉
Bullet passed right through, no arteries hit,
-你会痊愈的 -很好
- so you're gonna be okay. - That's good.
张伯伦探员把你的目击者送去安全屋了
Agent Chamberlain has your witness in a safe house.
也找人在追查车辆
And he's got people trying to track down the vehicle,
但它没挂车牌
but there were no plates.
他还送了花
And he sent flowers.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不疼 我没事
No. I'm fine.
我只是开始把事情看得...
I'm just, uh... I'm starting to see things...
透彻了
clearly now.
我只是个小城警♥察♥
You know, how I am just a small-town cop.
世界上有成功者
And there are winners in the world.
也有我们这些小人物
And then, well, there's the rest of us.
米尔特
Milt...
不光是他开的车
It's not just his car
和那些"色谱质谱 沙克"的玩意
or the "mass chemography picogram" things
快速拨号♥里还有一群法官
and the judges on speed dial.
是这家伙干得所有事 天真
It's everything this guy does. It's naive
简单 却都能成功
and it's simplistic and it works.
是啊
Yeah. So...
一定是我错了 对吗
I must be wrong, right?
或许我该试着学学他
Maybe I should be trying to learn from him.
如果这家伙只比我好一点
If this guy is just plain better than me,
那我为什么
then why do I...
那么讨厌他
hate him so much?
又为什么那么急着
And why am I so desperate
想证明自己比他好
to prove that I'm better than him?
因为你就是
Because you are.
破了这件案子
Solve this case.
你会感觉好的
You'll feel better.
这超屌♥的
It's super cool.
什么
What?
拉塞尔 伙计 快进来
Russell! Hey, buddy. Come on in.
我觉得崔维斯·泰勒不是凶手
I don't think it was Travis Taylor.
显而易见的是崔维斯想杀目击者灭口
The obvious theory is Travis trying to shut up a witness.
但这个显而易见没道理
Okay? But the obvious theory doesn't make any sense
因为崔维斯不知道目击者是谁
because Travis couldn't have known about the witness
直到他的律师告诉他
until his lawyer told him so.
这里是你的安全屋吗
This is your safe house?
不 我只是找到住处前暂住这里
Oh, no. I'm just crashing here until I find a place.
什么 你开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding me?
这电视有多大
How big is this television?
是挺大 继续说
Uh, it's big. All right, go ahead.
-你觉得... -好
- What were you... what were you... - Okay.
枪击发生的时候 地检已经
By the time of the shooting, the D.A
知道指证是骗人的了 对吗
knew that the lineup was bogus, right?
所以他会告诉泰勒的律师
So he would've called Taylor's lawyer,
泰勒的律师也会告诉泰勒
and Taylor's lawyer would've called Taylor.
那还杀什么人呢
So why shoot anyone?
他也能因为我想害他坐牢恨我啊
He can still hate me for trying to put his ass in jail.
不会那么恨
Not that much.
不会冒险在光天化日下杀人
Not enough to take such a public risk.
好吧 所以
Uh-uh. Okay, so...
你们不知道是谁为什么要杀我
you have no idea who shot at me or why.
没线索吗 也就是说我永远都回不了家
No leads? Nothing? Which means I-I'm never going home
因为你们永远破不了这案子
because you're never going to solve this.
给 我们会破案的
Here. We are gonna make this right.
会尽全力找到这个凶手
We're gonna do everything we can to find this killer.
如果找不到呢
What if you don't?
如果你们什么线索都没呢
What if you don't find anything?
一切行为都有后果
All actions have ramifications,
也就是说一切行为都会留下线索
which means all actions leave evidence.
我们会找到那线索
And we will find that evidence,
只要它存在
for no other reason than it exists.
我们会找到它出现为止
And we will not stop looking until we find it.
你就扯吧
That's just not even close to being true.
我们会尽全力破获你的案子
We're gonna do our best to help solve your case,
保护你安全
keep you safe.
我们害了你
We screwed you,
我们明白
and we know that.
也很抱歉
And for that we're sorry.
但每天都有悬案发生
But crimes go unsolved every day.
证据会模糊
Evidence is ambiguous,
会失效 会消失
evidence deteriorates, evidence,it-it disappears.
张伯伦
Chamberlain.
好
Ah, great.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
他们找到枪了
They found the gun.
流浪汉碰过这把枪吗
Did the homeless individual ever touch the weapon?
没有
I don't think so.
-至少他说没有 -很好
- At least, he says he didn't. - All right.
我要这里的所有东西以三维形式按位置分类
I want everything in here catalogued by position in three dimensions,
以及他们的分♥析♥报告
and I want analysis on everything.
算了 我的人会办的
You know what, my team will take care of it.
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Yeah. Thank you.
你看
Hey, look at this.
击锤后面的可能是肌肉
Possible flesh behind the hammer.
需要DNA分♥析♥一下
Gonna need DNA analysis on that.
-等等 等一下 -什么
- Wait, no, hold on a second. - What?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
-碰证物最好先 -不 没事
- I'd rather you not touch the evidence - No, it's okay, it's okay,
-戴手... -没事
- without gl... - it's okay.
你干什...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you...
天啊
Oh, come on.
你...
What are you...
不是人肉
It's not flesh.
是凤尾鱼
It's anchovy.
芬克豪泽
Funkhauser.
里基呢 封锁那里
Where's Ricky? Lock the place down.
里基没事 没人想闯进去
Ricky's fine. No one even tried to get in.
我不担心有人会闯进去 好吗
I'm not worried about anybody trying to getting in, okay?
里基就是凶手 他把枪藏在披萨盒里
Ricky's the shooter. He hid his gun in the pizza box.
披萨盒
Pizza box.
里基
Ricky?
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表