剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
L-Look, I-I know sometimes I screw things up.
-那只不过是... -不 不是
- It's just, it's kind of... - No. No, it's...
不是那样的
it's not that.
我在...那晚后
I found out the other night after...
得知我被法学院录取了
us that I got into law school.
-恭喜你 -学校在印第安纳州
- congratulations. - Yeah. It's in Indiana.
所以我不是出于礼貌对你放手
So, I didn't let you off the hook to be polite.
而是因为我要走了我才这么做
I let you off the hook 'cause I'm leaving.
我准备向古兹辞职
I'm giving Guz my notice.
这种时候发展什么新关系都会是个错误
I think it would be a mistake to start anything.
如果我们保持朋友关系
Think if we just stay friends,
在我离开时便没有那么伤人
it'll hurt a lot less when I leave.
这样一来比较好接受
It'll be easier this way.
是啊
Yeah.
有道理
Makes sense.
我也和康拉德校长联♥系♥过了
So, I also checked with Principal Conrad,
原来四分卫的父亲
and it turns out that the quarterback's dad
确实说的是真话
was telling the truth.
她查了一下橄榄球队的支持者账户
Uh, she looked into the football team's booster account
发现募集到的所有资金
and found that none of the money raised
都没花在相关计划上
was actually spent on the program.
也就是说 泽兰斯基教练在挪用款项
So, Coach Zuransky was diverting funds.
没有钱从支持者的账户
Well, none of the money was ever transferred
直接转进他的个人账户
from the booster account into his personal account.
但我找到了一系列自动柜员机取款
But I did find a series of ATM withdrawals,
正好从夏天起
starting over the summer
到教练被杀前结束
and ending just before the coach was killed,
数额超过八千美金
that amounted to over $8,000.
也许那名教练欠了赌债
Maybe the coach had, uh, gambling debts.
或者是在吸毒
Or got mixed up in drugs.
不可能 泽兰斯基不会这么干
No way, not Zuransky. Come on.
一星期内有两次免费蛋糕吃
Two cakes in one week?
这真是有史以来最棒的工作了
This is the greatest job in the history of jobs!
这次是为了庆祝什么
Oh, what's the occasion?
为了她
She is.
霍莉吗
Holly?
我以为你生日在五月十五号♥
I thought your birthday was May 15.
没错 拉斯 你这是在干什么
It is. Yeah, uh, Russ, what are you doing?
只是和大家分享一个好消息
Just, uh, sharing the good news.
霍莉被法学院录取了
Holly got accepted to law school.
-真是太棒了 -恭喜你啊 妹子
- Hey! That's awesome! - Congratulations! Congrats, girl.
拉斯 你也知道我还没递辞呈呢
Uh, Russ, you know I hadn't given my notice yet.
我大概是忘了
Yeah, I guess I'd forgotten.
我只是
Yeah, I-I just kind of...
想要自己亲口告诉所有人
I wanted to talk to everybody myself.
现在你不需要了
Yeah, well, now you don't have to.
这样一来比较好接受
It's easier this way.
怎么了
What?
我是为她高兴好吧
I'm happy for her, all right?
也许泽兰斯基教练在金屋藏娇
Hey, maybe coach Zuransky was keeping a girlfriend.
那开销可就大了
That's expensive--
你得租♥房♥♥子 装电视 装电♥话♥
you got to rent the apartment, set up cable and phone.
然后她又想买♥♥辆车
Then they want a car.
不不 我可没有
No. No, I'm not.
我认为我们该和
I think that we should talk
泽兰斯基的妻子再谈一次
to Zuransky's wife one more time.
看她对于这笔钱都知道些什么
See what she knows about the money.
拉斯 我们走
Russ, come on.
泽兰斯基夫人 很高兴能再见到你
Well, it's really good to see you again, Mrs. Z.
我很抱歉我们要在如此糟糕的处境下见面
I'm just sorry it had to be under such awful circumstances.
我都没发现你们认识
I didn't realize you two knew each other.
我的丈夫不是唯一
My husband wasn't the only one
在山谷高中任教的人
who taught at Valley High.
我在那里当了近三十年的英语老师
I was an English teacher for nearly 30 years.
在那教了拉塞尔
Taught Russell here.
我们需要问几个有关你丈夫的问题
Um, we need to ask you a few questions about your husband.
我们发现他从橄榄球计划中
Turned out, he was taking quite a bit of money
拿走了不少的钱
out of the football program.
你知道他用这笔钱干了什么吗
Do you have any idea what he'd do with it?
不知道 我从没听过这方面的事
No, I never knew anything about that.
他最近花过什么大钱吗
Did he make any large purchases recently?
送给你钻石或是新车作为意外惊喜
Surprise you with a diamond, a new car?
他有在经济上资助任何人吗
Was he supporting anyone financially?
或许是又买♥♥了个房♥子
Maybe took on a-a second apartment?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
他赌博吗
Did he gamble?
理查德吗 不可能
Richard? Never.
他讨厌赌博
He abhorred the whole idea of it.
会一直不停说
He would go on and on about
赌博和体育精神相违背
how gambling runs counter to the whole idea of sport.
只要光明正大 虽败犹荣
It's okay to lose as long as you played with honor.
对吗 拉塞尔
Right, Russell?
就像你原来写过说荣誉的那首诗
Like in that poem you once wrote about honor.
我...写过说荣誉的诗吗
I... I-I wrote a poem about honor?
表面看来 是说你的宠物鸟
Well, superficially, it was about your pet bird.
他叫什么来着
What was his name again?
查理
Ch-Charlie.
原来你在高中喜欢的是这个啊 诗人
So that's what you were in high school-- the poet.
不不 我不是诗人
No. No, I wasn't the poet.
拉塞尔非常多愁善感
Russell was such a sensitive young man,
写的自♥由♥诗让我想起了惠特曼
wrote free verse that reminded me of Whitman.
沃尔特·惠特曼 自♥由♥体创始人 代表作《草叶集》
不过他也总是震惊我
Although he would always try and shock me
明确详细地描述女性的...
by using explicit descriptions of women's...
我真的觉得米尔特不想听
I-I really don't think that Milt wants to hear any of that.
-不 我很想听 -您说正题吧
- No, I would love to hear about, - Stick to the conversation
你深刻的灵魂
the depths of your soul.
实际上 我想拜读下
In fact, I would love to read
拉塞尔的作品 如果您这里有
any of Russell's words, if... at hand, the case.
我可能还有一些
It's possible I still have some.
我喜欢收藏我有才华学生的作品
I make a point of saving my most gifted students' work.
-不 没事的 您... -好的
- No, that's okay, y-you really... - Okay.
-您不用这样 -那就太好了 谢谢
- You don't have to do that. - No, that'd be great. Thank you.
康拉德校长发短♥信♥给我了
Oh, I got a text from Principal Conrad.
你写过她或者她那里的诗吗
Did you write any poems about her or her lady parts?
真好笑 请你闭嘴读短♥信♥好吗
That's funny, will you just shut up and read it to me, please?
有人今早从
Somebody made a cash withdrawal
泽兰斯基教练的赞助账户里取了钱
from Coach Zuransky's booster account this morning.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
有线索吗
Anything?
那个愤怒管理小组没用
Put that anger management lead to bed.
组里的每个人都有确凿的不在场证明
All the people in that group have rock-solid alibis.
是啊 四分卫的父亲也一样
Yeah, same with the QB's dad.
他真的住在公♥司♥里
He literally lives at work.
是吗 真的"真的"吗
Really? Literally "Literally"?
是的
Yeah.
他离婚了 没费心再找房♥子
He got divorced, never bothered getting an apartment
因为店里有几百张床供他睡
'cause he had a hundred beds he could sleep on.
监控录像显示他在教练遇害那晚
Video surveillance showed him spooning a body pillow
抱着个体枕睡得很香
the night Coach was killed.
我打出来了这个给你
I printed this out for you.
是梵蒂冈确认过的神迹
It's a list of miracles confirmed by the Vatican.
谢...谢
Thanks?
我上次问你
When we spoke last,
你说濒死的时候没什么感觉
you said something about death then there was nothing.
那以后我就没睡着过
I haven't slept since you said that.
你干嘛关心我信什么
Why do you care what I believe?
如果我死了 什么都没看到
If we die, and there's nothing,
没有爱的人 没有莎琳
no loved ones, no Shaylene,
我可不能接受
I can't live like that.
我要知道有的不止这些
I just need to know there's more out there.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表