剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
我们用X光分♥析♥仪可破不了案
We're not gonna solve this using X-ray analyzers.
我们得通过询问目击者来破案
We're gonna solve this interviewing witnesses.
从市长开始 等他出了手术室以后
Starting with the mayor when he gets out of surgery.
传统的警♥察♥手段
You know, old-fashioned police work?
联调局信息实验室想提供帮助
The FBI I.T. Lab has offered to help.
你的实验室可不能审问目击者
Oh, well, your lab can't interrogate witnesses.
这倒是真的 没错
They can't... that is true. That's true.
但他们追踪到远程控制的手♥机♥
But they did trace the cell phone on the trigger.
是个预付费一次性电♥话♥
It was a pre-paid burn phone.
一次性电♥话♥
实验室还追踪到了来电
The lab also traced the incoming call.
也是预付费一次性电♥话♥
It was also a pre-paid burn phone.
二号♥预一次性电♥话♥
我们还确定了电♥话♥来自
We were also able to determine that the call came
32度以南约两千平方英尺的范围内
from approximately a 2,000-square-foot radius 32 degrees south,
在早餐桌的东南部
southeast of the breakfast table.
你怎么...
How the...?
你怎么知道的
How the hell do you know that?
我们 我们进入了手♥机♥发射塔
Oh, we-we accessed the cell tower,
然后用三角定位找出了电♥话♥来源
pinged at it and triangulated the source of the call.
大约两千平方公尺的区域内
Approximately... 2,000-square-foot area.
有点模糊啊
It's kind of vague.
你确定这是准确的吗
Are you sure it's accurate?
你是担心它太模糊还是太准确
Well, are you concerned that it's too vague or too accurate?
在埃文斯一案中
In People versus Evans,
法官没有采纳手♥机♥发射塔的定位数据
the judge threw out the cell tower ping data,
说这项技术还有待证明
saying the technology was unproven
潜在的不可信度较高
and potentially unreliable.
我在...《经济学人》上读到的
I-I read, I read about that in The Economist.
我们还在对那个判决申诉
Yeah, we're, uh, we're appealing that decision.
当我们将这些信息与从各个商家
So, when we combine this information with the video footage
和个人手♥机♥处收集到的
that we've collected from various businesses
录像片段结合
and personal cell phones,
我们就能用数码犯罪研究板
we'll be able to pinpoint the suspect
高度准确地
with a high degree of certainty
定位嫌疑人
using our digital crime board.
或者我们可以直接问问市长谁想杀他
Or we could just ask the mayor who wanted him dead.
丰特 停车场见
Font, I'll see you in the parking lot.
你为什么在翻最近的文件
Hey, why are you going through your recent files?
在找什么
What are you looking for?
这个
This.
这是芬克豪泽婚礼场地的定金支票
It's the deposit check for Funkhauser's wedding venue.
我以为我弄丢了 但我一定是不小心
I, I thought I dropped it off, but I must've accidentally
放在文件夹里了
left it in this file.
我要怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你有哪些选择
What are your options?
目前为止我只能想到撒谎
So far all I've come up with is lying.
那只是暂时的解决方案
That's kind of a short-term solution.
你必须得告诉他
You got to tell him.
你的内疚感会减轻的
I mean, you'll feel better.
只是...
Just...
丰特 你和梅菲尔德谈过了吗
Font, did you talk to Mayfield?
真的吗 芬克
Seriously, Funk?
市长刚刚才中枪
The-the mayor was just shot.
但你这事也很重要 好吗
But, look, it's important, all right?
这是你的婚礼 我去了
It's your wedding, so-so I'm on it.
说一条街名 任何一条 它是你的了
Name a street, any street, and it's yours.
我不是刻意救你的
Well, it's, it's not like I saved you on purpose,
所以也许不该接受你这礼物
so maybe I shouldn't get my own street.
不 娃儿 好好享受
What? No! Kid, have fun with it.
正如我们一直说的
This is what we always say.
找一个你最大的敌人
Pick your worst enemy.
比如高中欺负你的恶霸
Like the bully in high school.
告诉我们他住在哪儿
Tell us where he lives,
他每天回家都会经过山姆·麦克弗森街
every day he's got to walk home down Sam McPherson Street.
是不是很好玩儿啊
How fun is that?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我觉得你们俩都得回去接受治疗了
Uh, I-I think you both need to get back to healing.
是啊 再次谢谢你 小伙子
Yeah, yeah. Thank you again, son.
加油 汤姆猫
And go, go TomCat!
到底发生什么了
What the hell was going on out there?
谁朝我开枪了
Who's shooting at me?
我们还希望您能帮我们破案呢
We were kind of hoping you could help us figure that one out.
在上次竞选里我赢得了85%的选票
Well, I got 85% in the last election.
投票率很低
It was a very low turnout.
我觉得不屑于给我投票的人
Well, I assume someone who's not gonna bother to vote for me
也不屑于朝我开枪
is not gonna bother trying to shoot me.
这就是地区政♥治♥
Like, it's local politics!
路面坑洞 动物尸体和清除积雪
It's potholes, dead animals and snow removal.
这些很重要 人们在乎这些事
And it matters. People care about that stuff
因为这是他们家 他们社区
because it's their home, it's their community,
是他们的全部
which is everything.
好吧 给他们看疯子记录
Okay, well, give them the crackpot file.
疯子记录
Crackpots?
就是记录
Constituents...
那些疯子选民名单
who are nuts.
仇恨邮件 恐吓信 变♥态♥邮件
Hate mail, threats, hysterical e-mails...
你们想找凶手 他就在名单里
You want to find my shooter, he's in that file.
我们有一整个文件的...
Hey, we've got an entire file of...
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
这是块电子犯罪板
It's a digital crime board.
联调局同步了第一次枪击发生时的
The FBI synced up every clip from the 2,000-square-foot area
两千平方英尺区域里的监控
to the exact time of the first shot.
九点零二分十三秒
9:02:13 A.M.
面部识别系统在扫描
The people who are on cell phones
所有正在打电♥话♥的人
are being run through facial recognition software.
这可以.. 我也不知道这可以干嘛
That does... I don't know what it does.
他们不准我知道
I'm not allowed to know.
是的 我们用了可以从多数据库
Yeah, we use a proprietary algorithm that pulls
提取信息的专利算法
from all accessible databases.
一台监控摄像头拍到了枪击者
A surveillance camera caught the shooting on tape.
圆圈代表通话信♥号♥♥起源的
The circle is the 2,000-square-foot area
两千平方英里区域
where the call originated.
快看这个
Hey, check this out!
超级酷
It's really cool.
这个软件可以合并
The software can merge footage
不同手♥机♥的摄像头所拍到的画面
from different cell phones.
太赞了
That's awesome.
没错 而且
Yeah, and...
枪击者是这十五个人里的一个
the shooter's one of these 15 people.
机器已经识别了其中七个人
The machine's identified seven so far.
好吧 这挺赞的
Well, that's very pretty,
但是枪击者在市长的兄弟
but the shooter's one of these 12 people,
给我的仇人名单里的十二个人之中
the list that the mayor's brother gave me of his enemies.
不是所有
Not random people
在错误的时间到了错误的两千平方英里的人
that might have been in the wrong 2,000-square-foot area
都叫枪击者
at the wrong millisecond.
说实话 他们做了什么
Who, quite frankly, have done nothing
要被我们这样掘地三尺他们的私人生活
to deserve us digging around through their personal lives.
好吧 我猜犯人同时在这两个名单之中
Well, I'd venture the shooter was on both of our lists.
而且我猜这个史蒂夫·文森
And I'd venture that Steven Venson
就同时在两个名单中
was on both of our lists.
你凭什么这么说
What makes you say that?
他是我们已经识别了的人之一
Well, he was one of the faces we've already identified,
而且我们在系统里搜查他的资料时
and when we ran his name through the system,
发现他曾经因为袭击他人被捕
we found that he'd been arrested for assault.
而且监控录像
And we caught this
还拍下了这段画面
on surveillance.
史蒂夫·文森还是这辆红色火鸟车的车主
Steven Venson is the registered owner of this red Firebird
车牌号♥XTR...
license plate number XTR...
超级坏
Extra Bad?
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表