剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
I need someone else to be the face of my investigation.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
说吧
So talk.
不 在这不能说
No, I can't do it out here.
是私密内容
It's confidential.
进车里说
Get in the van.
我才不要进你的强♥奸♥车呢
Yeah, like I'm gonna get into some rape van with you.
你疯了吧 你觉得我会强♥奸♥你吗
Are you insane? You really think I'm gonna rape you?
不 但我觉得你和我侄子可能会
No, but I think you and my nephew have cooked up
想什么烂招数报复我
some lame scheme to get back at me
因为我在他毕业时拿车整了他
for that piece of crap car prank I pulled on his graduation.
很显然 计划其中一环是强♥奸♥车
And apparently, the plan involves a rape van
所以我绝对不会进你车里
that there's no way in hell I'd ever get into,
这招不错 强尼
so nice try, Johnny.
你侄子不在这 快上车
Your nephew's not in here. Get in the van.
是吗 那你怎么会知道
Right. Well, then how else would you know
我每天早上在哪健身
where I work out every morning?
我告诉他的
I told him.
你好啊 米尔特
Oh, hey, Milt, what's up?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
好的 没问题
Sure, no problem.
随时乐意效劳
That's what I'm here for.
有人因为早上爆♥炸♥的
Has anyone called about the car
那车打电♥话♥给你吗
that blew up this morning?
开玩笑吧 我电♥话♥就没停过
Are you kidding? My phone's been ringing off the hook.
你跟他们说了什么
And what have you told them?
什么也没说 因为我什么也不知道
Nothing. Because that's what I know.
你跟别人说过车里没有发现尸体吗
You tell anyone that there was no body in the car?
你以为"什么也没说"代表什么
Exactly what is your definition of "Nothing"?
有没有你之前不认识的人联♥系♥你
H-Has anyone called that you don't already know?
没有
No.
好极了
Fantastic.
帮我个忙 在收到我指示前
Okay, do me a favor and don't give out any information
别告诉任何人任何事
until you hear from me.
没问题
You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就完了吗
Whoa, whoa, that's it?
你不想知道原因吗
You don't even want to know why?
这显然跟我无关
It's obviously none of my business.
而且我肯定很快就能知道
And I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
我同事是会在有监控的办公室乱搞的人
I work with people who have sex in rooms monitored by cameras.
他们可不擅长保密
Keeping secrets clearly isn't their strong suit.
这车经过强化防御改装
The car was armored.
车门和底盘
The doors and undercarriage
均用钢板加强过
were fortified with steel plates.
所以车主知道自己是袭击目标
So whoever owned the car knew they were a target.
而且如果爆♥炸♥时
And could have survived
人在车内 很可能还活着
being inside when it blew up.
我让芬克和杰克考斯去医院调查了
I sent Funk and Jacocks to check the hospitals,
还派玉米粒带着警犬回公园搜查
I sent Niblet back to the park with a canine unit
确保我们没有遗漏
to make sure we didn't, you know,
受伤误入林中昏迷的车主
miss someone who'd stumbled injured into the woods and passed out.
好主意
That's a good idea.
拉斯去哪了
Where's Russ?
他和米尔特去联调局加急验证了
He and Milt are expediting the forensics with the FBI.
这事要叫上拉斯吗
Milt needed Russ for that?
我还真没想过
Hadn't thought about it.
我很喜欢拉斯
Look, I love Russ,
但有时候能单飞一次感觉也很不错
but sometimes it's nice to be able to work on my own.
不用听他质疑你的每个想法
Without him second-guessing your every thought?
-这话可不是我说的 -我也没说
- I didn't say that. - Neither did I.
她是谁
Who is she?
你要么得罪了个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You either pissed off a terrorist
要么就是得罪了女人
or you pissed off a woman.
考虑到你到巴特克里后就没调查过
And given the fact you haven't investigated a terrorism case
恐怖袭击案件
since you got to Battle Creek,
但你曾有过十二位火♥辣♥性感的助手
but you have had 12 crazy-hot assistants,
我只能猜测...
I can only assume that...
我们的嫌疑人既不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥也不是女人
Our suspect is neither a terrorist nor a woman.
-告诉我是谁吧 -为什么
- Just tell me who it is. - Why?
他肯定不会用真名
He is obviously not gonna be using his real name
他可是在跟踪我
while he's trying to stalk me,
所以说了你也找不到他
so you wouldn't be able to find him,
所以你没必要知道
so there's no need to know.
米尔特 我陪你监控你公♥寓♥
Milt, you and I have been staking out your apartment
三个多小时了 你还是没看见他
for the past three hours, and you haven't seen him.
这意味着他没在跟踪你了
Which means he's not stalking you anymore.
也许我们该开始跟踪他了
Which means maybe it's time we started stalking him, huh?
白人
Caucasian.
身高约一米八 四十三岁 棕色眼睛
Six feet tall, 43 years old, brown eyes.
左眼下有道疤痕
With a... scar underneath his left eye.
我猜那道疤是拜你所赐
I'm guessing that you're the one that gave it to him?
你比任何人都了解这里
You know this town better than anyone.
-那是 -如果说你从很远的地方
- Yeah. - Where would you stay if you were coming
来到这里
from very far away
需要找个地方长♥期♥潜伏
and needed to stay under the radar long enough
好摸清我的生活规律 对我下手
so that you could figure out my daily routine
你会选择哪里
so you could kill me?
太好了
Ah, finally.
城里其它的汽车旅店
Every other motel across town,
放的全是活塞队比赛
they got the Pistons game on.
知道吗 只要你开了房♥
Well, fortunately, when you check into your room,
就能自己挑电视台了
you get to pick your own channel.
长发佬
Hey, shaggy...
你看我像是来开房♥的吗
I look like I want a room?
你这有没有住着一个
You got a guy staying here,
左眼下有疤的男人
nasty scar under his left eye?
这个...
Uh, yeah...
你知道的 没有搜查令
well, you know, without a warrant,
-我们是不允许... -那就是有了
- we're not allowed to... - I'll take that as a yes.
房♥号♥多少
What room?
哥们 我... 老板会炒了我的
Man, I... My boss will fire me.
我明白
No, I get it.
你老板对个人自♥由♥看得很重
Your boss, he's got strong feelings about civil liberties.
我问问你
Let me ask you something.
你对性侵小孩的人有什么看法
How do you feel about guys who rape kids?
你说得没错
You were right.
我查到房♥号♥和...
I got the room number and...
米尔特
Milt?
搞什么
What the hell?
老天
Oh, my God.
不是吧
What?
我这是在哪
Where am I?
吓死我了
Aw, geez.
最好让他以为我们还昏迷着
We're better off if he thinks we're still unconscious.
-你这该死的家伙 -我♥干♥什么了
- You son of a bitch. - Huh? What did I do?
我被人铐了起来 扔进后备箱
I'm in handcuffs in the back of a car.
这家伙是个警♥察♥ 是不是
This guy's a cop, isn't he?
你以为只有警♥察♥能买♥♥到手铐吗
You think only cops can buy handcuffs?
不 我猜他是你的旧搭档
No, I'm guessing he's your old partner.
他就是你一直保护的人吗 米尔特
Is that who you're protecting, Milt?
-不是警♥察♥ -够了 米尔特
- It's not a cop. - Look enough, Milt.
能对我说回真话吗
Tell me the truth for once!
如今我们被关在某个家伙的车尾箱
Look, we're obviously in the back of some dude's trunk,
说不定他正准备带我们去树林里
and he's probably gonna drive us out into some spot in the woods,
朝我们头上来两枪
and he's gonna shoot us in the head,
然后埋起来 毁尸灭迹
and he's gonna bury us in a shallow grave.
至少该让我死个明白吧
I think I deserve to know why!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
因为我害死了他儿子
It's because I killed his son.
加利福尼亚州 马里布
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表