剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
I'll catch up with you in a second. I'll be right there.
-丰特不是说很着急吗 -没事
- I thought Font said to hurry. - No, it-it's okay.
我马上来 不耽误的
I'll-I'll be right there. It's all right.
好吧 我在门口等你
All right, well, I'll meet you out front.
好的
Okay, sounds good.
怎么样 有发现吗
So? What do you got?
他的前任上司说他是其合作过的最棒的探员
His old boss said that he was one of the best agents
而且很舍不得他走
he ever worked with and he hated to see him go.
但我觉得他在说谎
But he was lying.I think.
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道这调职里面绝对有猫腻
I knew there was something fishy about that transfer.
但更重要的是 谁在乎啊
But more importantly -- who cares?
你又没办法改变
There's nothing you can do about it.
而且你们还得一起工作
And you're gonna have to work together,
所以没必要自找麻烦
so there's no point in stirring up trouble.
你要是这么想的干嘛还要去研讨会
If you really believe that, then why'd you go to the seminar?
因为那是联调局啊
Because it's the FBI.
他们有那种激光束可以感测你的
They have a freaking laser beam that measures the temperature
瞳孔温度来作为测谎手段
of your eyeball to tell if you're lying.
-真是好 谢谢 -不客气
- That's great. Thanks. - Yeah.
-拉斯 -怎么了
- Russ? - What?
你确定你这么做不是为了
Are you sure this isn't just about trying
让霍莉减少对他的好感吗
to bring him down a notch in Holly's eyes?
这事和霍莉没关系
This has nothing to do with Holly.
重点在于我能否信任这个人
This is about whether or not I trust the man.
好吧
Okay.
明白了
Good to know.
丰特 有什么发现
Yo, Font, what we got?
答案马上就将揭晓
You're about to find out.
35号♥车 行动
Car 35, move in.
芬克豪泽 原地待命
Funkhauser, stand by.
35号♥收到
35. Copy.
他们在下个街角干活儿
They work the corner on the next block.
一旦巡逻车经过 他们就会冲向这里
If the patrol rolls through, they sprint down here,
把手里的东西扔到房♥顶上去
toss whatever it is they're holding up on that roof.
即使巡警带有警犬
Even if the patrol's got a dog,
他们也不会找到毒品
they're not gonna find the drugs.
他们会等到周边都安全了
They wait until the coast is clear,
再回来取他们落下的东西
come back to retrieve what they left.
他们在那儿 快 快
Here they come! Go, go!
站住
Freeze.
双手举过头顶
Keep your hands above your head.
等一下
Wait a second.
你跟他们谈过了吗
Did you already talk to them?
他们告诉你他们被费拉罗勒索了吗
Did they tell you they got ripped off by Ferraro?
-没有 -那为什么我要来这里
- No. - Then why am I here?
因为这条巷子正好处在
Because this alley is directly between
那个四年级生和她的学校之间
our fourth-grader's house and her school.
有什么事吗
我们什么也没做
我们只是想谈谈
你会说西班牙语吗
You speak Spanish?
一点点 我法语和意大利语更好些
A little. My French and Italian are better,
我上小学的时候
but when I was in grade school,
从我家骑车就能到三个不同国家
I could reach three countries on my bike from my house.
可没有一个说西班牙语的啊
Yet none of those countries speak Spanish.
我在德黑兰学的西班牙语
The Spanish I learned in Tehran.
你们是哪儿的人
我们不用告诉你任何事
伊朗说西班牙语吗
They speak Spanish in Iran?
西班牙语老师说啊
Spanish teachers do.
我在那儿上的高中
I went to high school there.
这些人一定是古巴人
These guys are definitely Cuban.
从他们的口音就能分辨出来
I can tell by their accent.
古巴个屁啊 我们不是古巴人
Kiss my ass, man. We're not Cuban.
一定是古巴人
Definitely Cuban.
我们不是古巴人 我们是多米尼加人
We're not Cuban. We're Dominican.
古巴算个屁
Okay? We crap on Cuba.
看到了吧
See?
多米尼加人
Dominican.
是海♥洛♥因♥ 分量不小
It's heroin... and a lot of it.
我们走
All right, come with me.
站那儿别动
Hold right there. Don't move.
多米尼加人
Dominican.
早上好 拉塞尔
Oh, good morning, Russell.
抱歉让你起这么早赶过来
Sorry about the early wake-up call and drive,
但艾尔不愿意在电♥话♥里说
but Al doesn't like to snitch over the phone.
你是说在底特律就没有一家餐厅
You gonna tell me there's no diners
或是其它我们能见他
or any other place in Detroit we can meet him
而不用换衣服的地方吗
without having to change our clothes?
有啊 不过 你知道的
Well, yeah, but, you know,
我想我们这一天会很忙
I figured we got a busy day ahead of us...
为什么不一箭双雕呢
might as well kill two birds.
而且艾尔不是男的
Oh, and Al is not a he.
她的名字是亚历山德拉
Her name's Alexandra,
但她不愿被那样称呼
but she hates being called that.
她也不喜欢在早上七点见面
She also hates secret rendezvous at 7:00 a.m.
特别是在比赛过后的早晨
especially the morning after a game.
比赛十点钟就结束了啊
The game finished at 10:00.
那才是真正派对的开始
Which is when the real party begins.
底特律活塞队的啦啦队长
Detroit Pistons cheerleader.
你的线人是NBA的啦啦队长吗
Your snitch is an NBA cheerleader?
有问题吗
You got a problem with that?
不 问题不是这个
No, I don't got a problem with that.
问题是我的线人是
The problem I got is that my snitch is
一个讨人厌又毛发多的胖蠢货
a fat, annoying, hairy moron.
过来一下
Come here for a second.
你还记得去年我逮捕的那个多米尼加人帮派吗
You remember that Dominican gang that I busted last year?
他们是不是到巴特克里来了
Do you know if they moved into Battle Creek?
不 上次我听说 他们忙着
No. Last I heard, they had their hands full
在底特律重新站稳脚跟
trying to get back on their feet in Detroit.
是什么让你认为...
What makes you think...?
昨晚我们抓了几个毒贩
Well, we-we busted a couple of dealers last night.
他们不愿多说 但他们确实是多米尼加人
They refused to talk, but they're definitely Dominican.
昨天早上我们发现一个四年级生
And we found a-a fourth-grader earlier
在她的书包里藏有海♥洛♥因♥
in the day with heroin in her backpack.
她可能捡到了一包毒贩想扔掉
She may have picked up a package that the dealer's trying
躲避警♥察♥的毒品
to hide from the police.
他是那么认为的
He's thinking that.
因为那一包的重量 有一公斤
Because of the size of the package-- a full kilo--
我们认为那可能是一个主要供应商的货
we think that it may have been the main suppliers.
还是 是他那么认为的
Again, he's thinking that.
那个四年级的小孩怎么说
And what did your fourth-grader say?
她什么都不说
She's not talking.
她的父母很明显
It appears the parents
有些信任问题
may have some trust issues.
父母和小孩都挺聪明的
Smart parents. And kid.
上一个丢失多米尼加人包裹的运毒人
The last mule who lost one of the Dominicans' packages
被从二十楼扔下来了
got thrown off a 20-story building.
她才十六岁
She was 16.
我不觉得她是运毒的
Yeah, I really don't think she's a mule.
不管怎样 如果她找到的那一公斤
Either way, if the kilo she found
是多米尼加人的 那她就有麻烦了
belonged to them, she's got problems.
也就是说我们有麻烦了
Which means we got problems.
不 这可能是我们听到的最好的消息
No, this could be the best news that we've heard.
你想想看
I mean, think about it--
那对父母不害怕我们
the parents, they're not scared of us,
但我打赌他们会害怕多米尼加人帮派
but I'll bet they'll be scared of a Dominican gang.
欢迎回来 培训怎么样
Welcome back. How was training?
很棒 我学到了很多东西
It was great. I learned a ton.
非常感谢给我这个机会
Thanks for letting me go.
我知道拉斯在授权书上
I know that Russ forged
伪造了我的签名
my signature on the authorization
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表