剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
你骗了黑帮的钱吗
You conned the mob?
我只是骗了个
I conned a schmuck
经营几家手♥机♥店的笨蛋
with a few cell phone stores.
很抱歉我没有先查查他的家谱
Forgive me if I didn't check his family tree.
好吧 我想是尼克
Okay, I suspect that Nick
一直在通过手♥机♥店为黑帮洗钱
has been laundering mob money through his store.
所以他才这么急于和解
That's why he was so eager to settle.
康斯坦丝 如果你把钱交出来
Constance, if you turn over the money,
我们也许能抓到一些重大罪犯
we may be able to take down some serious criminals.
你这次骗的人很可怕
Hey, you conned some really bad people
他们为达目的是绝不会顾惜你的
who won't hesitate to hurt you to get what they want,
拜托 就这一次 求你了
so, please, for once in your life, I'm begging you,
跟我说实话吧
just tell me the truth.
我说的就是实话 拉塞尔
I am telling you the truth, Russell.
没钱了
There's no money.
我没骗你
I didn't lie.
我只被讹诈了一百万
I only got scammed out of $1 million.
我来给你讲讲我们的三个假说吧
Let me tell you our three theories.
一
One...
你说的是实话
You're telling the truth,
所以你没说还有一百万
so you didn't say anything
因为就没这一百万
because there was nothing to be said.
第二个推论
Theory number two--
你在为黑帮洗钱
You're laundering money for the mob.
两百万对你不算什么
Your business was too small to lose $2 million, so...
你没告诉警方 是因为自认倒霉
you didn't say anything because it was easier
比向国税局解释更容易
to write it off than it was to try to explain it to the IRS.
第三个推论
Theory number three--
你没告诉警方 是因为
You didn't say anything because... well...
她给了你分成
She cut you in.
尼克 现在这个推论
Now, this theory, Nick--
完全可以把你吓得屁滚尿流
it has the advantage of scaring the crap out of you.
因为如果你叔叔知道了
Because if your uncle finds out that this is
我们谈话的内容 你就彻底死翘翘了
what we're talking about, then you're gonna wind up a dead man!
我们被骗了两百万美元
We got scammed out of $2 million.
在这等着
Wait right here.
拉塞尔 你做得非常好
You're very good at your job, russell.
谢谢 妈
Thank you, mother.
那一百万美元在哪
Where's the million dollars?
他已经把你想知道的都告诉你了
He told you what you wanted to hear.
他告诉了你能让他活下来的答案
He told you the answer that would keep him alive.
并不意味着那就是真的
That doesn't mean it's true.
所以除了你每个人都在撒谎吗
So everyone here is lying except for you.
你听着觉得可能吗
Does that seem right to you?
-等一下 -干嘛
- Hey. - What?
我的同事刚在格格洛克湖
My people just found the rest of Mathis's body
找到了马西斯剩余的尸体和凶器
and the murder weapon at the bottom of Goguac Lake.
拿到了凶器的弹道报告
Got the ballistics report on the murder weapon.
是一把点38口径的史密斯威森手♥枪♥
It's a .38-caliber Smith and Wesson
登记在乔·雷恩名下
Registered to a Jo Ryan.
我对这名字不熟
Well, I'm not familiar with that name.
他们跟弗兰克的犯罪集团有关系吗
Are they connected to uncle Frank's crime syndicate?
没有
No.
没有 这是...
No, it's...
这是我妈的一个化名
It's one of my mother's aliases.
我妈就是我们的凶手
My mother's our killer.
你和马西斯骗走了尼克·肖两百万美元
You and Mathis conned Nick Shaw out of $2 million,
你们把各自的赃款藏到了不同的地方
each hiding your share in a different spot.
然后你杀了马西斯
And then you killed Mathis
这样你就可以拿走他的现金
so you could take his cash.
只是这个匿名举报把你搞砸了
Only the anonymous tip screwed you up.
警♥察♥比你先一步找到他的钱
And the police got to his money before you could.
拉斯 我觉得我受到了侮辱
You know, Russ, I'm a little insulted
你觉得我会蠢到用我自己的枪
you think I'm stupid enough to shoot a guy
去杀人还把枪扔到尸体旁边吗
with my own gun and then dump the gun with the body.
谁知道你有枪呢
Well, who knew that you owned a gun?
谁能使用你的枪 又有谁知道你的别名呢
And who had access to it? And who knew your aliases?
这三个问题只有一个答案 就是她干的
In answer to all three of those questions-- she did.
无稽之谈
This doesn't make sense.
好吧
Okay.
那这么说吧 我是错的
Let's just say... I'm wrong
有人为拿到这一百万美元设计你
And somebody is setting you up for the million dollars.
那就告诉我们钱在哪
Then just tell us where it is.
然后我们去找钱和骗子
And we'll go find it and find the person who's after it,
然后你的谋杀指控便可解除
and then the murder charges go away.
你可以摆脱凶手罪名
The killer goes away.
你不明白吗
Don't you see?
我这一辈子
I've spent my whole life
都在担心你会受到伤害
worried that you were gonna get hurt.
千万别这样
Please don't do this.
求你了
Please.
告诉我钱在哪里
Just tell me where the money is.
真的没有钱
There's... there's no money.
我把所有仓库租客的嫌疑都排除了
Okay, I eliminated all the storage unit renters from suspicion.
跟肖 马西斯 还有你妈都没关系
There's no connection to Shaw, Mathis or your mother.
对不起 拉斯
I'm sorry, russ.
没关系
That's okay.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
我妈可能是用船把马西斯抛尸的
My mother probably used a boat to dump Mathis's body.
你能不能去趟码头 看看去年春夏
Can you go down to the marina, see if anyone rented a boat
有没有人用她的别名租过船
last spring or summer under one of her aliases?
好
Okay.
怎么了
What?
我觉得你应该放你妈一马
I think you should cut your mom some slack.
她铐在我办公桌上的时候
I was chatting with her
我跟她聊了会天
when she was handcuffed to my desk,
我觉得她对抚养你时
and I think she genuinely feels guilty
犯的错误是真心感到愧疚
about the mistakes she made raising you.
你跟我妈聊天
You were chatting with my mother?
是啊
Yeah.
我妈从不闲聊 她做事都是有明确目标的
My mother doesn't chat. My mother has an agenda.
我妈做事永远直奔目标
My mother always has an agenda.
是啊 我觉得她的目标就是表达个人遗憾
Yeah, well, I think her agenda is to express personal regret...
看这个 我猜在你们进行心灵交流时
Here it is-- I'm assuming that this list was on your desk
这名单放在你的桌上吧
during your little soul-sharing session?
第四页 下数第三个名字
Fourth page, third name down.
这个名字上划的线比其它都重
This name is more heavily crossed out than the other ones.
她分散你的注意力 好把那名字划掉
She distracted you so she could cross it out.
安吉拉·格雷是我妈的一个化名
Angela Grey is one of my mother's aliases.
马西斯知道
Mathis knew.
他去那里拿钱
He was there for the money.
钱放在仓库里
The money's in that storage unit.
她骗了我
She conned me.
有谁见我手♥机♥了没
Anybody see my phone?
你俩应该成立个互助小组
You know, you two should start a support group.
拉斯 没想到你还当过演员啊
Hey, Russ, I didn't know you were an actor.
除非你觉得那一百万元藏在
Unless you think a million dollars could be hidden
那个相框里 快放下
in a picture frame, put that down.
要是她不在乎你
And if she didn't care,
为什么还要保留这些纪念物
why would she keep all these mementos?
米尔特 她如果在乎
If she cared, Milt,
为什么会把东西都收到仓库里呢
why would she keep everything in storage?
你斥责马西斯的父亲不爱孩子
You berated Mathis's dad for not
不能给他正常的生活
loving his son enough to give him a normal life.
可是你看看
I mean, look around.
这一箱箱的正常生活
There are boxes and boxes of normal here.
你妈很完美吗
Your mother perfect?
不
No.
怎么不完美
How?
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表