剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
我是巴特克里警局的一名高级警探
I'm a senior detective with the Battle Creek Police.
我们被迫凑合用着不合格
We are forced to make do with substandard
和过期的装备
and out-of-date equipment.
好消息 我们要来外援了
Great news. We're getting help.
巴特克里市挖到了我们的宝
Our loss... Battle Creek's gain.
终于摆脱你了 滚蛋吧...
Good riddance, you miserable sack...
放松 笑一个 你爱这里
Big smile, big laugh, you love it here.
我爱这里
I love it here.
这是拉斯·阿格纽警探
Detectives Russ Agnew.
米尔特·张伯伦
Milt Chamberlain.
你好
Hi.
他还需要一个人和他一起行动
He has asked to have someone team up with him.
我
Me.
为什么是我
Why me?
我觉得你走运
I think you get lucky.
不是因为信任别人
Not because you trust people
而是因为你长得帅 伙计
but because you're just really good-looking, man.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
以我的经验 信任是相互的
In my experience, when you trust people, they-they trust you.
你真的和人打过交道吗
Have you actually met people?
没哪个警♥察♥这么天真
You can't be a cop and be this naive.
根本不可能
It's just not possible.
我同意
I agree.
霍莉
Holly.
说真的 我们连水都买♥♥不起了吗
Seriously, what, we can't afford water?
零食预算真的很紧张
Well, the snack budget's really tight, and, uh,
大家都不愿意
everybody's really tearing through
放弃速溶咖啡
those single service coffee packets,
所以我只能两害相权取其轻了
so, yeah, I had to make the hard call.
这边
Right back this way.
小心点 它们可价值不菲
Easy with those-- they're pricey.
瞧瞧 米尔特能挂名画
Look at that. Milt gets original art,
而我们只能喝假冒纯净水
and we get counterfeit water.
送水工
Hey, Culligan Man.
真幽默
That's funny.
几个猎人在森林发现了具尸体 还下着雨
Some hunters just found a dead guy in the woods, in the rain.
取证肯定困难重重
Evidence recovery is gonna be a bitch.
你跟丰特去问问米尔特能不能抽得出空
You and Font go see if Milt's busy.
帮我们就是联调局外援的作用 拉斯
That's what the FBI is here for, Russ, to help us.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你干什么 古兹让我们叫米尔特帮忙
What are you doing? Guz said get Milt's help.
不 她是让我们看他有没有空
No, she said to see if he was busy.
你看看他
Look at him.
《我的世界》[游戏]可不会自己建造
That Minecraft World is not gonna build itself.
走吧 我们还有谋杀案要破呢
Let's go. We got a murder to solve.
我们是在密歇根
We live in Michigan,
两天下一次雨的地方
where it rains, like, every other day.
给我们买♥♥些雨具能花多少钱啊
How much can proper rain gear really cost?
雨可能就要变小了
Maybe it'll lighten up.
他身上没有弹孔或者外伤
He's got no bullet wounds or stab wounds to the body.
脑后有道小裂缝
He's got a small gash behind the head,
但骨头好像没有大的损伤
but it doesn't appear to be a fracture, so...
脑后的不是致命伤 死因是什么呢
a blow to the skull didn't kill him. So what did?
如果能弄清他的身份 谜团也就能解开了
If we could figure out who he is, then we'll be halfway there.
如果这都要米尔特帮忙 那就太可悲了
You know what? If we need Milt for that, then we're pathetic.
爱迪·弗洛斯
Eddie Floss.
全名是爱德华 事实上
Well, Edward, actually.
而且拉斯 我一点也没觉得你可悲
And, Russ, I don't think you're pathetic at all.
你这是成魔术师了吗
What are you, a magician now?
其实我高中还真表演过魔术呢
Yeah, I did do some magic back in high school, actually.
我透过苹果平板看到你们在
I saw you guys arguing outside my office
我办公室外面吵架来着
in the reflection of my iPad,
所以我问古兹威克斯局长怎么回事
so I asked Commander Guziewicz what was going on.
这问题好像让她很生气
She seemed to react angrily to that.
不论如何 她给了我这个方向
Anyway, she gave me directions to here.
来的路上 我看到一辆车停在路边
And on the way out, I saw a car stalled back up the way.
所以我显然应该去帮助那个司机
So I obviously stopped to help the driver.
显然
Obviously.
但司机不在车里
But the car was abandoned.
所以我找了找
So I looked inside and I...
在储物盒里发现了这个钱包
I found this wallet in the glove box.
等等 看看这个
Hold on a second. Look at this.
他嘴里满是白色泡沫
Got a fine white froth coating his mouth.
死者是淹死的
This victim was drowned.
是妻子干的 我说真的
The wife did it. I mean it.
这种事不总是配偶干的吗
Isn't it always the spouse?
我们是需要证据什么的 但是...
I mean we should probably get evidence and everything, but...
死者被拖进森林绑在了树上 玉米粒
The victom was dragged to a woods and tied to a tree, Niblet.
这显然是某人想传递什么信息
That's somebody trying to send a message.
我觉得这个人
I'm thinking this guy
可能是和坏人搅在了一起
probably ran with some bad dudes.
-也许还有前科 能让我们... -没有
- He probably has a record, which could point us... - No.
过去五年他只收到过两张交通罚单
He has two traffic citations in the last five years. That's it.
存折里有1400美元
$1,400 in a savings account.
每月按时还着信♥用♥卡♥
Paid his credit cards off monthly.
卡内最后一个消费记录在埃米特餐厅
His last credit card purchase was Emmett's Emmett Street Diner,
时间是前天晚上7点钟
just after 7:00 P.M. the night before last.
真遗憾
Sorry.
芬克 你和玉米粒去埃米特餐厅
Funk, you and Niblet head over to Emmett's,
看看死者当时和谁吃了饭
see if we can find out who our victim was with
-是不是一个人走的 -淹死在湖里
- and if he left alone. - Drowned in a lake?
还是淹死在泳池里
Or drowned in a pool?
他肺里残留的水的种类能帮我们
The type of water in his lungs could help us narrow down
缩小袭击发生地的可能范围
where the attack took place.
拉斯和丰特 去找验尸官
Russ and Font, go talk to the medical examiner,
看她能不能查出肺里是哪种水
see if she can differentiated what kind of water was in the lungs.
调查谋杀案 时间不等人
Time is not your friend during an homicide investigation.
好了 行动
Come on. Let's go.
哥们 你怎么还坐在这儿 走了
Hey, buddy. Why are you still sitting there? Come on.
站起来我肯定要吐了
If I stand up I'll puke.
这次我的视力时好时坏的特别厉害
I've got that spotty vision thing real bad this time.
也就是说不到十分钟我的偏头痛
Means I'm gonna have a debilitating migraine
就要犯了
in about ten minutes.
我能坚持住
I'll power through it.
不不不 别傻了
No, no, no. Don't be silly.
我知道偏头痛痛起来很厉害的
I know how bad a migraine can be.
你有没有
Do you have...
药或者什么能减轻病症的办法
drugs or anything that you can take to help?
有
Yes.
你去取药吧
You should go get them.
我和拉斯去停尸房♥
Russ and I will head down to the morgue.
他说了他能坚持
He said he could power through.
他需要他的药 拉斯
The man needs his medicine, Russ.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果有人向你伸出手
Look, if someone reaches out,
你就是拉一把也不会掉块肉
it doesn't make you lesser to take their hand.
你要拉我的手吗 米尔特 是吗
You want to hold my hand now, Milt? Is that it?
不 我那只是比喻
No, metaphorically.
你咬我啊 我也是比喻
Bite me. Metaphorically.
好吧 我理解了
Oh, okay. So I see.
你要不是过于傲娇 就是过于固执
Y-You're either too prideful or too stubborn.
或者只是因为你讨厌我 这也没关系
Or you just don't like me. Which is fine.
但你不该让这影响到
But you shouldn't let it get in the way
让我帮助你一起破案
of accepting my help on your cases.
你说得没错
You're right.
但是 我一点都不了解你
On the other hand, I don't know you.
我不知道你为什么来这里 因为你不肯说
I don't know why you were sent here. Because you won't tell me.
我不是不喜欢你 米尔特
It's not that I don't like you, Milt.
我只是不信任你
I just don't trust you.
为什么所有东西都这么矮
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表