剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
No security cameras in the building
-旁边商♥铺♥也是 -以前觉得不需要啊
- or any of the nearby businesses. - Didn't need 'em.
以前觉得不需要
Didn't need 'em.
几年前
Couple years ago,
这儿是个很好很和谐的小区
this was a decent crappy neighborhood.
根本不会发生这种事
Things like this didn't happen here.
是
Yeah.
大家可以穿上这些
You guys are welcome to wear these.
为了不污染案发现场
Try to keep the site uncontaminated.
-没错 -高科技啊
- Yeah. - High-tech.
有种在国家宇航局的感觉
I feel like I'm with NASA.
-是啊 -我不用
- Yeah, right? - I'm good.
-给脚穿的浴帽 拉开穿 -有点滑呢
- Shower caps for your feet. Pull it. - Wow, it's kind of slippery.
-明白了 -给你 换双大点的
- Got it. - Here, let me get you a bigger one.
-快看 -好像有点不安全
- Check these out. - Kind of unsafe.
觉得我是跳霹雳舞的
I feel like break-dancing.
简直可以滑着走
It's sliding around like...
-像在冰上 -当我没说
- like the ice. - Never mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
受害人是两名男性
We got two males,
年轻一点的20出头
younger one likely in his early 20s,
从前门向外爬时被击中
shot while scrambling away from the front door.
这个大概 35岁左右
This one, approximately... 35,
在沙发上被击中
shot at while still on the couch,
向门爬时中了两枪
hit twice moving towards this door.
开了很多枪
A lot of bullets,
流血很多
a lot of blood,
疑点也很多
a lot of confusion.
现场混乱 非常混乱
Messy. Really messy.
意味着混有感情♥色♥彩
Means it was emotional.
也可能说明
It also means that it was probably
凶手是新手
the killer's first time.
这确实是可能性之一
That's certainly a possibility.
怎么 你有更好的理论吗
What, you got a better theory?
不 我还没有理论
No. I have no theory at all.
-好吧 -我只是不喜欢推测
- Yeah. - I just don't like to speculate
尤其是我的鉴证员可以精确鉴定
when my forensic people can come in
并给出更可靠的结论
and give a more definitive answer.
芬克豪泽 你能不能从那包里
Funkhauser, you mind grabbing my... camera
把我的相机拿来 谢谢
out of that bag, please?
这具尸体还是温热的
Well, this guy's still warm.
我猜他大概是
I'm assuming he's been dead
两三个小时前死的
for about two to three hours.
可以请你不要乱碰现场吗
It would probably be best if you didn't touch anything.
米尔特
Milt?
米尔特 这是你和奥巴马的合影吗
Milt, I-is this you with Obama?
什么
What?
没什么
That's no biggie.
随便拍的而已
It was just one of those photo ops.
你在和他打高尔夫哎
You're playing golf with the man.
死者的钱包 能知道死者身份了
Dead man's wallet means dead man's name.
没事 别担心
All right, well, no worries.
等联调局实验室拿到了DNA
FBI lab gets to work on the DNA,
用面部识别软件 一天内
facial recognition software, 24 hours,
就能知道死者的身份了
we should have both names.
这才不是我们需要的帮助
This is not the help that we need.
我们不需要别人解围
We don't need to be bailed out.
不需要别人来干我们的工作
We don't need somebody else doing our jobs for us,
尤其是一个连自己的工作都
especially somebody who apparently isn't any good
没做好的家伙
at doing his own job.
巴特克里
Yeah. Battle Creek,
哪个联调局探员会自愿来这里
it's not exactly a posting that FBI agents fantasize about.
拉斯 你太累了
Russ, you're frustrated, okay?
今天很累了 这周都很累了
It's been a long day in a long week.
我觉得我这样也帮不上忙
And I don't think I helped by...
他们一天内能确定死者身份
They can identify those bodies in 24 hours?
我们一小时就可以 就我们俩
We can do it in one. You and me.
用老办法 不用什么量子激光的帮忙
The old-fashioned way. Without photons and laser beams.
凭经验 对吗 丰特
It's just common sense, Font, right?
就是去问人 哥们
It's just... it's just talking to people, man.
你了解这里的
You know this town.
你知道走廊这头发生的事
You know that nothing goes on down at that end of the hall
走廊那头肯定也知道的
that the other end of the hall doesn't know about.
好吧
Okay.
把那些脱下来吧
You want to take those off, please?
好的
Yeah.
你们具体是什么时候听到枪声的
So what time exactly did you hear the shots?
我们没听到枪声
We didn't hear any shots.
电视开着
The TV was on.
什么都没听到吗
You didn't hear anything?
我在看电视
The TV was on.
电视开着
The-the TV was on.
好吧
Yeah.
你们真的不要点咖啡蛋糕吗
Are you sure you don't want some coffee cake?
对
Yeah.
这位是丰塔内莱·怀特探员
This is Detective Fontanelle White.
你可以选择不回答他的问题
You can evade his questions all you want.
我等会再和你联♥系♥
I'll catch up with you later.
咖啡蛋糕
Coffee cake?
拉塞尔
Hey, Russell.
怎么样
How's it going?
我问了这层所有住户
I spoke to every tenant on the floor.
没人有任何线索
They had absolutely nothing to tell me.
真遗憾
Aw, that's a shame.
但这说明了很多问题
Which told me quite a bit, I figure.
住在附近的这些人
The people in this neighborhood,
他们向来不喜欢警♥察♥
they've never been fans of the cops,
而他们跟我打太极这一点
and the fact that they were nice while telling me nothing
说明这和警♥察♥没关系
tells me that it's not about us--
和这次犯罪有关
it's about the crime.
他们受到了惊吓没错 但...
These people, they're scared, yes, but...
我觉得他们对这些人的死
I think that they're really relieved
感到如释重负
that these guys are dead.
我猜死者可能在制♥造♥冰♥毒♥或者迷幻药
I think that these guys were cooking meth or PCP...
是2C-P
2C-P.
那是什么
What's 2C-P?
一种新♥型♥毒♥品♥
It's-it's new.
我们用气相色谱仪连接了
The gas chromatograph connected
这台质谱仪后检测到了
to this mass spectrometer detected
几沙克的苯乙胺
several picograms of phenethylamine.
你还发现了什么
Did you find anything else?
我认为犯人遗留下这个空钱包
Yeah, well, uh, I think the empty wallet was left
是为了让我们以为这是一次单纯的抢劫
to make us think that it was a simple robbery
而不是为了争夺地盘
as opposed to a territorial dispute.
我们可以通过数据库来确定受害人的身份
We can get the vics' names by running it through the DEA database
-然后 -贾文·斯马特
- and... - Gavin Smart
和但丁·贝隆
and Danté Peron.
你怎么知道的
How?
我和605住户吃咖啡蛋糕时他告诉我的
The gentlemen in 605 told me over coffee cake.
所以你不...
So then you don't...
不需要我在这了
you don't need me here?
你可以在附近随便逛逛
Well, uh, you're welcome to stick around
如果你想的话 或者...
if you'd like. Or...
你也可以直接回办公室
you could head back to the office.
我回办公室了
I'm gonna go back to the office.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你们给了我家般的温暖
米尔特
这是我吃过最好吃的手指泡芙
These are the best éclairs ever.
芬克豪泽 你知道
Uh, you know, Funkhauser,
拉斯之前给我们买♥♥过一模一样的
Russ actually brought us the exact same ones the other day.
不 这些不一样
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表