剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
but now, I...
我们在两家交界处种了一棵树
We had a tree growing on the property line,
几个月前 一天半夜
and a few months back, in the middle of the night,
我们的邻居过来把树砍了
the guy came over and cut it down.
德里克告了他 并且胜诉了
Derek took him to court and won.
那人很不开心
The guy was not happy.
那邻居叫什么
What's the neighbor's name?
你还是每天来这里跑步吗
So you're still out here every day?
想减减肥
Trying to lose a few.
如今我又得注意形象了
Suddenly, I have to worry about looks again.
我听说你跟南希的事了
Yeah, I heard about you and Nancy.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没必要
Hey, don't be.
巴特克里怎么样
How's Battle Creek?
关于你被派去小城市这件事
A lot of theories floating around
可是有很多流言呢
about why you were sent down to the minors.
想知道吗 看我的邮件就好了
You want to know? Just read my e-mails.
这不就是你们的工作吗
Isn't that what you guys do?
你从底特律大老远开车过来肯定不是来慢跑的
You didn't drive all the way to Detroit to go for a jog.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
一起枪击案
There was a shooting.
社区公园
A public park,
光天化日 秋千上的小孩
broad daylight, kids on swings...
除非这枪手跟伊♥斯♥兰♥国或是基♥地♥组♥织♥有关
Unless the shooter's connected to ISIL or al-Qaeda,
不然我们没什么可谈的
we got nothing to talk about.
如果这是连环枪击案的开始
You know, if this is the beginning of a shooting spree,
我不想让凶手从我手里逃脱
I don't want to be the one who let it slide.
那就找别的方式侵犯他的权利
Then violate the guy's rights some other way.
我们不干涉普通民事罪案
We don't wade into civilian crimes;
技术不能用在这里
that's not what the technology's for.
真的吗
Really?
但我知道至少有一名探员用它
Because I know at least one agent who used it
来追踪自己出轨妻子的下落
to track the whereabouts of a lying spouse.
你的意思是要将这事捅到上面去吗
You're saying that you would take that information upstairs?
我暂时还没这么做
I haven't so far;
也不想这么做
I don't want to.
在我看来这只是一次无心之失
It seemed like a one-time lapse.
我有案发地点坐标
Look, I've got the coordinates,
枪击发生时间
got the time of the shooting,
和他逃离现场的街道
I got the street that he ran down.
我只需要一个手♥机♥号♥码
I just need a cell phone number.
不胜感激
I'd really appreciate it.
如果你真的感激
Say you appreciate it
答应我这种事不会有第二次
enough to never use this again.
我保证
You have my word.
你来总没好事 哥们
You were always too good to be true, man.
德里克·孬种·亨德森
"Derek the Douche Henderson."
德里克·人♥渣♥·亨德森
"Derek Dirtbag Henderson."
德里克·贱♥人♥·亨德森
"Derek Dinkwhistle Henderson."
我还不知道原来有这么多
Who knew there were so many pejoratives
D开头的贬义词
that start with a "D"?
这些都是被害者邻居
Oh, they're all checks made out to our victim
肯·格劳尔开给他的支票
by his neighbor, Ken Glauwer.
奇怪了 居然没有蠢货
Weirdly, no "Dumbass."
为了一棵树的小额索赔案
A small claims court fight over a tree;
法官裁定格劳尔
judge ordered Glauwer to pay
接下来的两年里每月赔偿200美金
200 bucks a month over the next two years.
谁会不用"蠢货"先用"贱♥人♥"
Who goes to "Dinkwhistle" before "Dumbass"?
这很重要吗
Is that really significant?
-谁知道呢 -好吧
- Well, you never know. - Yeah, well,
这些是万圣节时贴的 一直没撕下来
these went up on Halloween, never came down.
纸制饰品 真有创意
Papier-mache-- creative.
他的不在场证明如何
How's his alibi?
不怎么可信
Ah, it's weak.
他说那天早上他出去散步了
Said he went out for a walk in the morning.
我知道枪手是谁了
I know who the shooter is.
是肯·格劳尔
Yeah, it's Ken Glauwer.
-贝内特·科瓦尔斯基 -什么
- Bennett Kowalski. - Huh?
那又是谁
Who the hell is that?
退役军人
Former military.
几年前因恶意伤人被捕
He was arrested for assault a few years ago.
如今在凯洛格机场当保安
He works security at Kellogg Airport.
他跟被害者什么关系
Who is he to our victim?
他为什么要对德里克开枪
Why would he shoot Derek?
这我就不知道了 但我知道的是
That, I don't know. What I do know
他的手♥机♥在枪击案发生时
is that his cell phone was tracked to the park
就在公园内
at the exact moment of the shooting
然后沿范布伦街逃离
and then running down Van Buren.
正如目击者描述的一样
Just as all the witnesses described.
那我们就申请搜查令去他家看看
Well, let's get a search warrant for his house, then.
就这样吗
That's it?
你居然不跟米尔特争论了
You're not gonna pick a fight with Milt?
新兴技术比不上眼见为实
Technology versus shoe leather?
他是蠢货 你不是之类的
He's an idiot, you're not?
听着 我们最多只有五小时
Look, we've got five hours, tops,
然后枪击残留物就会消失
before the gunshot residue wears off.
一天之后 所有现场证据就都没了
Give it a day, all the forensics are gone.
-我知道 -我们不能申请搜查令
- I know. - We can't get a warrant.
我们不能申请搜查令
We can't get a warrant.
为什么
Why not?
这是机密信息
This is classified information.
一个朋友帮忙弄来的
It's a favor from a friend.
我答应过他我们会自己将证据联♥系♥起来
I said that we would connect the dots ourselves.
要联♥系♥起来很容易
It's easy to connect the dots.
只要申请搜查令
We get a warrant...
我不会透露消息来源的
I'm not telling you my source.
我不需要你的来源
I don't need your source.
我也有消息来源
I got my source.
那就是你
You're my source.
赶紧去给我破案 贱♥人♥
Just go connect the dots, dinkwhistle.
我说了 我没看到枪手
I told you, I never saw the shooter.
你在公园看见过这个人吗
But did you see this man in the park at all?
我很抱歉 但是没有
I'm sorry, no. I...
你认识他吗
Do you recognize him?
也许他是 德里克的朋友
I mean, maybe he's a friend of, uh, Derek's.
应该不是
I don't think so.
你知道 有些人
Look, you know, some people,
就是不容易记住脸
they're-they're really bad with faces.
所以有没有可能
So if there's any chance
你看到了他...
that you possibly saw him...
谢谢你 亨德森医生
Thank you, Dr. Henderson.
丽塔 我们有理由相信这个人
Look, Rita, we have reason to believe
就是对德里克开枪的人
this is the man who shot Derek...
阿格纽警探
Detective Agnew...
-不 我们只剩几个小时了 -拉斯
- No, we only have a few hours... - Russ.
-怎么了 -你在引导证人
- What? - You're coaching her.
是啊 而且你也应该帮忙
Yeah, and you should be, too.
只要她瞥见了一眼
Look, any glimmer of recognition
我们就能拿到搜查令
and we get the warrant.
她说不认识了
Look, she said no.
如果她改口 那就是撒谎
If she changes her mind, it'll be a lie
我不愿意
and I'm not comfortable
借助一个谎言申请搜查令
getting a warrant based on a lie.
米尔特 公园里没人认识这人的照片
Milt, nobody in the park recognized this guy's photo.
那我们就继续找
Then we just keep looking.
-我们知道是科瓦尔斯基 -对啊
- We know that Kowalski shot him. - Exactly.
但除非证实 否则这消息就没用了
And unless we prove it, that piece of information is useless.
证据在我们现在说话的当口
Evidence is being cleaned up right now,
已经被抹去了
as we speak.
这里安全
Clear here!
看好前门
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表