剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
It's... well, technically, yes, he could build that.
那个白♥痴♥总是做些蠢东西
He... the idiot's always building crap.
一心扑在业余爱好上
He's practically a damn hobbyist.
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
但他以前从没想过杀我啊
But-but he hasn't tried to kill me.
你办公室 跟警局就隔一层楼
Your office, upstairs from a police department,
选来做谋杀地点甚至
is an even stupider place to try
比在医院还蠢
to kill you than a hospital.
-拉斯 -怎么了
- Russ. - What?
达雷尔 你好啊
Hey, Darrel!
你无路可逃了 达雷尔
There's nowhere else to go, Darrel.
别跳 达雷尔
Don't do it, Darrel.
我把枪放下了
My gun is down.
就我们两个 好好谈谈
It's just you and me, talking.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
但我也知道你这么做的原因
But I also know why you did it.
你努力工作
You worked yourself to the bone
你兄弟去派对鬼混 坏事干尽
while your brother partied and misbehaved
还拿走了所有荣誉
and took all the credit,
本该属于你的荣誉
the credit that you deserved.
我理解那种
I-I know what it's like
试图拯救毫无自救想法的人的感受
to try to save someone who doesn't want to be saved.
完全得不到感激
How thankless that can be.
但不管他都做了什么
And despite everything that he did,
我知道你还爱他
I know that you loved him.
真的假的啊
Really?
我知道你爱他
I know you loved him
因为你有无数次杀他的机会
because you could have killed him a thousand times.
但你无法扣动扳机
But you couldn't pull the trigger.
你最多也只能按下拨号♥键而已
The most you could do was dial a cell phone.
如果他作为英雄死去
If he died a hero,
至少爱戴过他的巴特克里市
at least the town that loved him
将永远以此来铭记他
could hold on to that memory.
也许你这么做的一部分原因是为了救他
And maybe part of you did it for him...
为了维持他的形象
to preserve his memory.
或者
Or...
你很恨他
you hated him.
我这么说的唯一依据就是
And I say that solely based on the fact
你想要杀他
that you tried to kill him.
他是个瘾君子
He was a crackhead
这样下去你俩都得完蛋
and he was going to take the both of you down.
所以你打算先干掉他 以正义之剑
So you took him down first, in a blaze of glory,
然后你将踩在他的
and you were gonna rise back up
尸骨上重生 接任市长一职
through his ashes and replace him as mayor.
你跳吧
Go ahead and jump.
你有这勇气
You can make it.
真的
Honest.
他都这样对你了
After everything that he did to you,
你没必要再为他死 达雷尔
you shouldn't die for him, Darrel.
我们抓到他了
Yeah, we got him.
结束了
It's over.
不 还没
No, it's not.
41岁 男性
41-year-old man,
患有糖尿病
diabetic,
有慢性肾衰竭历史
has a history of chronic renal failure.
血压100/60
BP is 100/60;
心跳90
heart rate's 90.
急救医生诊断是心脏病
EMTs say it was a heart attack.
他刚好在达雷尔要自杀的
He had a heart attack at the exact same time
时候犯了心脏病吗
that we know Darrel was trying to kill him?
心电图显示他心动过速且杂乱
EKG shows bursts of wide complex tachycardia.
我需要脉搏传感器
I need a finger stick.
请你们离开
Need you to get out of here.
为什么先枪击他 又引发他的心脏病
Why shoot him, then give him a heart attack?
公众事件已经发生了
He had his public event;
他只是想确保自己能脱罪
he just wanted to make sure that he got away with it.
你们得离开这
You need to get out of here.
这位病人心律不齐 危及生命
This patient has a life-threatening arrhythmia.
有人让他心脏病发
Someone gave him that heart attack.
那人很聪明 知道他肯定会得到治疗
Someone smart enough to know that he'd get treatment.
我不会袖手旁观
I'm not going to withhold treatment.
葡萄糖指数 340
Glucose 340.
注射10个单位的胰岛素
Give him ten units of insulin.
达雷尔是怎样让他心脏病发的
What could Darrel do to give him a heart attack?
毒药 消遣性毒品
Poison, recreational pharmaceuticals,
-也许是不良反应 -那瓶药在哪
- adverse reaction to medication. - Where's that pill bottle?
那瓶有奥施和维柯丁...
The one with the Oxy and the Vicodin...
那些处方药的
you know, the pharmacy.
达雷尔把药换了
Darrel switched the pills.
体征严重下降
He's brady-ing down.
出去 不然我叫保安了
Stand back or I'm calling security.
你能告诉我这是什么药吗
Can you please tell me what this pill is?
他要不行了 血压60 心率30
He's crashing. BP 60 over palp, heart rate 30.
如果你知道是这药让他心脏病发
If you knew that this pill caused his heart attack,
你还会采取同样的治疗手段吗
would you still give him that treatment?
去查一下
Look it up.
坚持住 坚持住
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
拜托 坚持住
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
室性心动过速了
He's in V-tach.
-他不能再等了 -梅纳医生
- We can't wait any longer. - Dr. Mayner?
是洋地黄[心脏病药物]
It's digitalis.
住手
Uh! Don't!
这会杀了他
That'll kill him.
打20小瓶地高辛免疫抗原
Give him 20 vials of digoxin immune fab.
谢谢你们 警官
Thank you, Officers.
你们现在能离开了吗
Can you please leave now?
好的
Okay.
谢谢 米尔顿探员
Thank you, Agent Milt.
拉斯警探你也在呢
And there's Detective Russ.
谢谢你们两位
Thank you, boys, thank both of you
救了我一命
for saving my life
也拯救了我的事业
and my career.
我脸书上涨了3000个粉
My Facebook page has 3,000 likes
他们都管我叫派对市长
They're calling me Mayor Party.
说是这让我显得更人性化
Saying it makes me look more human.
我应该能一直连任下去
I guess I'm your mayor for life.
你觉得我想听吗
You sure you want to do this?
不想
Nope.
梅菲尔德订到了
Hey, Mayfield's yours.
他们找到支票了
They found the check.
谢了 哥们
Oh, thanks, man.
但莎琳突然决定要在家举♥行♥婚礼
But Shaylene decided she wants to do the wedding at home now.
她不能这样
She can't.
她的普拉提老师从某个瑜伽老师那听说
Uh, well, her Pilates teacher heard from some yoga teacher
那里发生了一起恐怖的谋杀案
that there was a badass murder up there.
新郎用蛋糕刀
I mean, the groom stabbed the bride
捅了新娘整整十七刀
like 17 times with a cake knife.
也许只是传闻
That could just be a rumor.
像这样的谋杀案 我们怎么会不知道呢
A murder like that, you'd think we would have heard about it.
对啊 不可能
Yeah. Absolutely.
不论如何 莎琳决定就不会改了
Either way, when Shaylene makes her mind up, it stays made up.
我们会在家里举♥行♥婚礼
All right? We're gonna have it at the house.
好消息是 这下我能省下不少钱
The good news is, I save a few bucks.
你确定他们会把订金退给你吗
Well, are you sure you can get a refund on the deposit?
都发生这样的惨案了 肯定得退
With a murder like that, they gotta, right?
既然你跟他们熟
Since you know the guy,
要不退款的事你也一并办了吧
you mind handling the refund?
支票就行
Cashier's check is fine.
没问题
No problem.
包在我身上
Hey, I'm on it!
为什么
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表