剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
也感谢巴特克里警局在
And thanks to all the hardworking detectives
金·古兹威克斯局长领导下 所有辛勤的警探们
at the Battle Creek PD led by Commander Kim Guziewicz.
他们都值得被赞誉
In fact, they all deserve recognition.
我想感谢他们每个人的努力
I'd like to thank them individually for their great work.
丰塔内莱·怀特警探
Detective Fontanelle White.
艾琳·杰考克斯警探
Detective Erin Jacocks.
亚伦·芬克豪泽警探
Detective Aaron Funkhauser.
还有办公室主管霍莉·戴尔
Even office manager Holly Dale.
但愿我没忘掉谁
I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.
感谢大家今天拨冗前来 谢谢
I want to thank you all for coming today. Thank you.
进
Come in.
你是没有优秀的父母
You didn't exactly win the genetic lottery.
那又怎样
But... so what?
基因不是命运
DNA isn't destiny.
你还记得外婆和外公吗
Do you remember your nana and papa?
记得一些
Yeah, a little bit.
我记得他帮我削过苹果
I remember he used to peel apples for me.
是 外公以前很喜欢陪你玩
Yeah, Papa used to love spending time with you.
他也喜欢打外婆
He also used to love beating Nana.
我爸爸是个酒鬼
My dad was a drunk.
喝多了会打人的酒鬼
An abusive drunk.
我妈妈嗜药成瘾
My mom was a pill head.
只有这样才能活下去
Only way she could cope.
我爸爸把很多气撒在我头上
My dad took a lot of anger out on me.
因为我不敢还手吧 我猜
I was an easy target, I guess.
所以我怎么办了 我也喝酒
So what did I do? I drank.
就这么循环
Cycle continued.
当我上高三的时候
By the time I was a senior in high school,
天天都喝
I was drinking every day.
所以你以前酗酒吗
So, you were an alcoholic?
现在还是
Still am.
戒酒二十二年了
Sober 22 years.
你怎么以前从没跟我说过
How come you never told me this before?
我想当你的榜样
I wanted to be a moral example.
今天 我决定我做我自己
Today, I have decided that I should be me
你也做你自己
and you should be you.
那你进过康复中心吗
So, you've been to rehab?
多亏了普里切特
Thanks to Pritchett.
知道吗 我不知道为什么
You know, I don't know why
他那天会把你交给我
he handed you to me that day.
或许是他感觉到了
maybe he had some kind of insight
我需要什么东西来依附 或许...
that I needed something to hang onto or...
更可能因为我是当时唯一一个女性
more likely, I was just the only woman in the room.
但我记得自己想
But I remember thinking...
这真是疯狂
this is insane.
一个酒鬼带个小孩吗
A drunk and a-a baby?
酒鬼警♥察♥带个小孩吗
A drunk cop and a baby?
但那之后
But after that?
我工作中有无数次
There have been so many times on this job
让我想要借酒浇愁
when I have been tempted to pick up a bottle,
但我从来没有
but I never have.
因为我一直有你
Because I always had you...
有你在家陪我
to get home to.
你拯救了我
You saved me.
我也很想这样报答你
And I would really like to return the favor.
不要
Don't.
天啊
Ah, man!
你进警局时普里切特恰好是局长
Pritchett happened to be your boss when you came in.
那不代表他的观点
That doesn't make his opinion
就比别人的可信
any more valid than anyone else's.
更不比我的可信
Certainly no more valid than mine.
而我说和他相比
And I say you're a better detective
你是更优秀的警探 也是更好的人
and a better person than he could ever be.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
但他有一件事说对了
But he was right about one thing.
我的确冲动
I am a hothead.
错配搭档
第一季第八集
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表