剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
pull DNA off of something like that?
为你 我赴汤蹈火
For you, I'd brave many foul things.
行了 你们两个慢慢腻歪
Well, I'll tell you what, while you two are getting a room,
我要出去翻垃圾堆 找那个
I'm gonna go outside and root through the trash
吐口水的杯子了
and look for a used spit cup,
那都没现在恶心
which is far less nauseating than this.
边等他边喝杯咖啡吧
So, cappuccino while we wait?
天造地设
这是你和霍莉·戴尔吗
Is this you with Holly Dale?
是的 我们高中时约会过
Yeah, we dated in high school,
但我很多年没见她了
but I haven't seen her in years.
我们在调查一起发生在
We're investigating a criminal case
当时的犯罪案件
that took place around that time.
天啊 你们是说陶德 是吗
Oh, my God. This is about Todd, isn't it?
他又犯了吗
Did he do it again?
可能吧
He may have.
你具体指的是什么事
What, um, exactly would you say that he did?
实际上我也不清楚
I actually don't know.
我们当时在一个派对上
We were at a party.
陶德问霍莉的闺蜜谢尔比
Todd asked Holly's best friend Shelby
愿不愿意和自己出去走走 说音乐太吵了
if she wanted to go for a walk, said the music was too loud.
不知道发生了什么 后面一周
Whatever happened, the whole next week,
谢尔比都没来学校
Shelby didn't come to school.
那周五的体育课上 大家都在玩躲避球
That next Friday in PE, everybody's playing dodgeball,
她拎着一根棒球棍
and she walks right through the middle of everything
穿过了人群
carrying a baseball bat.
-谢尔比打了他吗 -不 是霍莉
- Shelby beat him up? - No, not Shelby. Holly.
她径直走向陶德
She went right up to Todd and
把他打得惨不忍♥睹
beat him like something out of a horror movie.
所以她才有了"暗黑霍莉"这外号♥
That's how she got the name Holly-Go-Darkly.
好吧
Um, okay.
这就是我们所需的全部信息
That's all the information we need.
-谢谢您合作 -没关系
- Thank you for your time. - Sure.
别想着保护霍莉了 我们还是提醒那男人吧
Forget about protecting Holly. We should warn the guy.
我有坏消息和奇怪的消息
I have some bad news and some weird news.
好吧 我先喊拉斯来
All right. Well, I better go get Russ.
坏消息是我们从她指缝里
The bad news is that the DNA we recovered
发现的DNA
from under her fingernails,
与旅馆老板的不符
it doesn't match your motel owner.
所以不知道是谁杀害的罗莎莉吗
So we have no idea who killed Rosalee.
未必不知道
Well, we might.
我还比对了家庭成员的DNA
I used DNA from family members
以排除她或许
in order to rule out the possibility
不小心在做♥爱♥时抓挠到凯尔
that she may have accidentally scraped Kyle during sex
或在换尿布时抓破孩子的可能
or scraped her son while changing his diaper.
聪明 有什么发现
Smart. What'd you find?
她没有 凯尔的DNA不吻合
She didn't. Kyle's DNA was not a match.
但奇怪的地方来了
But here's the weird part:
丹尼的DNA部分吻合
Danny's DNA showed a partial match.
部分吗
Partial?
不管哪天罗莎莉抓的是谁
Whoever Rosalee scratched that day,
都是丹尼的生父
it was Danny's biological father.
不 凯尔才是丹尼的生父
No, Kyle was Danny's biological father.
很显然不是
Apparently not.
丹尼的生父还活着
Danny's real father is still out there.
而且就是凶手
And he's our killer.
你知道丹尼为什么要找这些麻烦吗
Do you know why Danny opened up this Pandora's Box?
他说他希望发现
He told me he was hoping to find out
自己的亲生父母不是瘾君子
his biological parents weren't drug addicts.
反而他现在发现自己的妈妈是妓♥女♥
Well, instead he finds out his mother was a prostitute
自己的生父还杀了她
and his real father killed her.
你想让我跟他聊聊吗
You want me to go talk to him?
不
No.
我答应了做他妈妈 就明白妈妈的责任
I agreed to be his mom. I knew what came along with it.
有消息了
We've got a hit.
我们发现的DNA匹配一名
The DNA we found matches a recently
新近出狱的重罪犯 名叫德文·摩尔
released felon named Devin Moore.
我在外面等你
I'll meet you out front.
他有一系列暴♥力♥指控
He's got a string of violent convictions.
最后所知地址在伊顿县
His last known address is over in Eaton County.
米尔特
Hey, Milt?
谢谢你没听我话
Thank you for not listening to me.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们在找德文·摩尔
We're looking for Devin Moore.
拉斯 来
Russ. Yo.
德文
Hey, Devin.
你因谋杀罗莎莉·布莱克什和
You're under arrest for the murders of Rosalee Brackish
凯尔·切尔顿被捕
and Kyle Chilton.
老兄
Man...
你们效率可真低
you guys are slow.
你就是那小子哈
You the boy, huh?
你遗传了你♥妈♥的♥眼睛
You got your eyes from your mom.
我的鼻子 混小子
Got my nose, you poor bastard.
为什么
Why?
我去那旅馆没想杀人
I didn't go over to that motel to kill anybody,
如果你想问这个
if that's what you're asking.
当你妈怀孕的时候
When your mama got pregnant,
我因为入室行窃被判了刑
I got sent up for some half-assed B and E.
三年
Got three years.
没机会看你出生
Didn't even get a chance to see you get born.
等我出狱
When I finally got sprung,
找到了你妈妈
I tracked down your mama,
想去看看我儿子
came to meet my little boy.
我本来计划想补偿你 真的
Plan was to do right by you. It really was.
但是
But...
当我看到你妈妈在和什么混混同居
when I saw my baby moms shacked up with some street hood?
不
Nah.
这样不对
That didn't sit right.
我只是想赶走那家伙
I just meant to chase dude off,
你知道的
you know how it is.
-但出了岔子 -出岔
- But things got haywire. - Haywire.
所以是还怪她吗
So... so... so it was her fault?
我只是一说
I'm just saying...
你不在乎自己杀了我妈吗
You don't care that you killed my mother?
不在乎我是你儿子吗
You don't care that I'm your son?
小子
Look, kid.
我不知道你跟我见面
I don't know what you was hoping to
是为了什么
get out of this little meeting.
怎么 你还想我能每年生日
What, you expect me to send you a card
送你一张贺卡吗
every year on your birthday?
能每周日来牢里看老爸吗
Come visit your pops in the pen on Sunday?
我才不是你♥爸♥
I ain't your daddy.
我只是跟你妈上了次不该上的床 就这样
I just had sex with your mom one time too many, that's it.
我想代表我自己
I want to apologize on behalf of myself,
巴特克里警局
the Battle Creek Police Department
和本市的市民们
and the citizens of this great city
向今天这位站在我身边
for the grave miscarriage of justice
受到误判的先生说声抱歉
that was done to this man standing here beside me today.
我知道千言万语
I know words can do little
也无法弥补您失去的一切
to make up for what you've lost...
你调查了我约会的那个人吗
You looked into the guy I've been seeing?
有什么发现
What did you find out?
向克拉伦斯·泰尔法颁发城市钥匙
...Clarence Telfair an official key to the city.
他代表了...
He represents...
我和他去邮轮旅行安全吗
Am I safe to go on the cruise?
非常安全
A hundred percent.
这是团队的力量
This has been a team effort.
我想感谢联调局的全体同仁
I want to thank all the folks at the FBI,
尤其是特别探员米尔特·张伯伦
especially Special Agent Milt Chamberlain,
帮我们改正错误
for helping to right this wrong,
弥补我的过失 将真凶绳之以法
correct my error and bring the real killer to justice.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表