剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
你们想害死我吗
You want to get me killed?
不不 我们谁都不想害
No, no, we don't want to get anyone killed.
不过 我们两个可以干的事
But, I mean, there's just only so much
实在是太多了
that we can do by ourselves.
谁
Who is it?
你好 抱歉打扰
Hi. Sorry to bother you,
我们是你楼下的新邻居
but we're your new neighbors from downstairs, and, well...
想要认识一下
we just wanted to introduce ourselves.
我准备睡觉了
I was just about to go to bed.
你们能明天来吗
Can you come back tomorrow?
抱歉 我们知道挺晚了
Sorry, we know it's getting late,
但我们带了布朗尼
but we brought brownies.
开门之前拖住他们越久越好
你好
Hello?
马上来
Be right there.
冻死了 抓住我自己
什么
What?
不许动 你被捕了
Freeze. You're under arrest.
我也说的这个啊
That's what I said.
接近了
It was close.
敬街上又少了个毒贩
All right, here's to one more drug dealer off the street
是啊
Yeah.
很好
All right.
还有收缴了四公斤海♥洛♥因♥
And to seizing four kilos of heroin.
没错
Hear, hear.
谢谢你的布朗尼 丰特
Thank you for the brownies, Font.
费拉罗
Hey, um, Ferraro.
兄弟...
Hey, man, um...
抱歉我之前怀疑你
I'm sorry for suspecting you.
别这样
Don't be.
你救了我外甥女
You saved my niece.
我欠你大人情
I owe you big-time.
烧烤会那事也对不住了
And sorry about the barbecue.
是最后才决定的
It was a last-minute thing.
我那天没看到你
I-I just didn't see you that day.
没事 别担心
It's all right. Don't worry about it.
我在培训班碰见肯·布朗伯格了
I ran into Ken Bromberg at a training seminar.
他说真的很怀念和你共事
He said he really missed working with you.
是吗
Oh, really?
他这么说真好
That was nice of him to say.
我喜欢肯尼 他怎么样
I love Kenny. How's he doing?
挺好的
He seems okay.
你和他老婆外遇了 是不是
You had an affair with his wife, didn't you?
所以你才被调来这里 是不是
That's why you got transferred here, isn't it?
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
没有
No.
我只想让你知道我对自己的所作所为
I just want you to know that I feel horrible
感到很抱歉
about what I did.
那是不可原谅的
It was completely inexcusable.
没关系
That's all right.
-也需要两厢情愿 -不
- It takes two. - No, no.
这不是洛莉的错
This was not Lori's fault at all.
肯尼是我的导师
Kenny was a mentor of mine,
我却背叛了他的信任
and I completely betrayed his trust.
我在这只是想从头开始
I just want to start over fresh here.
改过自新
With a clean slate.
别担心 我会替你保守秘密的
Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
派对结束了 各位
Party's over, people.
你能把它关掉吗 谢谢
Could you turn that off, please?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们才开始
We just got started.
实验室检测完成了
And the lab just finished.
你们从多米尼哥人家里搜出的海♥洛♥因♥
The heroin that you seized from the Dominican's loft
纯度极高 没掺杂质 和从四年级小孩
was pure, uncut and a completely different type
书包里搜出的完全不同
than in the fourth-grader's backpack.
你们抓住了坏人 不过没抓对坏人
You caught a bad guy, just not the right bad guy.
我不知道你那海♥洛♥因♥从哪来的
I don't know where you got that heroin
也不知道你想拿它干什么
or what the hell you planned on doing with it.
只知道一件事
I do know one thing--
你在保护某人
you're protecting someone.
这就是你保护的那人干的事
This is what the person you're protecting is doing.
他在杀人
He's killing people.
无辜的人
Innocent people.
生病的人
People who are sick.
需要帮助的人
People who need help.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
你可以不用这么过分
Hey, hey, hey, you can make your point
-也能说清楚的 -你别管好吗
- without being so harsh. - Would you back off?!
走开
Back off!
她要看看这个
She needs to see this.
我们尽了一切力量...
We have done everything we can--
一切力量
everything--
去帮助你
to try and help you,
去保护你 但你什么都不说
to try and protect you, but you're giving us nothing.
-我不能说 -这就是放屁 你也明白
- I can't. - That's a load of crap, and you know it.
你当你♥爸♥爸面也说了
You said it before yourself to your father.
说你能说 但是不会说
You said that you can but that you won't.
我帮不了你了
I can't help you anymore.
你被抓到携带一公斤海♥洛♥因♥
You were found with a kilo of heroin.
你要付出代价
And you're gonna pay for it.
哈特斯
Hatters.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
不过 你早知道了 是不是
Then again, you already knew that, didn't you?
这城市到底怎么回事
What the heck is happening around here?
原来那么宁静祥和
It used to be nice, quiet.
人们都搬来养孩子
A place people moved to raise their kids.
现在我们却跟毒贩玩着打地鼠
Now we're playing Whac-A-Mole with heroin dealers.
天啊 我猜出来了
Oh, my God, I figured it out.
莎琳怀孕了
Shaylene's pregnant.
所以你才急着结婚
That's why you're rushing to get married.
莎琳没怀孕
Shaylene's not pregnant.
这又有什么好猜的
And what is there to figure out?
我为什么会不想娶莎琳
Why wouldn't I want to marry Shaylene?
她那么好
She's great.
当然 她太好了
Of course she is. She's awesome.
芬克豪泽说得对
Funkhauser's right.
是啊
He is.
他绝对该娶她
He should definitely marry her.
不 是毒贩那事
No, about the heroin dealers.
他们似乎都没换过
Yeah, okay, it's like they don't even change
贩毒的街角 对不对
the corners they sell on, right?
还是那个街角
It's the same corner,
一样的罪行
it's the same crime.
只是换了名字和...
It's just different names and...
什么
What?
什么啊
What?
我不看色情影片 因为我不想看
I don't watch porn because I don't want to.
证物室
只限警务人员
你好
Hey there. How are you?
蒸馏白醋
是米奇·彭德加斯的
It's Mitch Pendergast's.
那个小女孩书包里的海♥洛♥因♥
The, uh, the heroin from the girl's backpack.
不是的
No, it's not.
对 米奇·彭德加斯在巴拉加
No, Mitch Pendergast is in Baraga.
半年前开始服十年徒刑的
He started a ten-year sentence six months ago.
是 我没说是他给她的 我说是他的海♥洛♥因♥
Yeah, I didn't say he gave it to her. I said it's his heroin.
我检测的其中一包毒品
Okay, one of the bags that I had tested
八个月前存进了证物室
and logged into evidence eight months ago
现在是小苏打
is now baking soda.
我们把毒品放进证物柜的时候
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表