剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
巴特克里市警局
Battle Creek Police.
好极了 谢谢你
That's perfect. Thank you.
太模糊了
It's blurry.
那就是个手♥机♥ 没有光学变焦功能
It's a phone-- it doesn't have an optical zoom.
太模糊了 根本没用
It's blurry! It's useless!
-要被你们害死了 -别吵了
- I'm gonna die because you guys...! - Shh, come on, hey, hey.
成了 有摄像机了
Bingo. Camera.
我还是会死的
I'm still gonna die.
你不会死的 特迪
You're not going to die, Teddy.
本来就没有死这条路
Dying was never an option.
要么合作 要么进监狱 没得选择
Cooperate or go to jail; that was the complete list.
他是疯子 老兄
He's psycho, man,
-吸的冰♥毒♥比卖♥♥掉的还多 -拉斯
- he smokes more meth than he sells. - Uh, Russ?
你从哪弄来这个的
Where'd you get this?
-对了 尽量别把那段覆盖了 -好的
- Oh, yeah, try not to tape over that. - Okay.
丰特
Hey, Font?
窃听器有什么毛病
What's wrong with the wire?
为什么会亮红灯
Why isn't the red light coming on?
装备是谁卖♥♥给你们的 二手店吗
Who sells your equipment-- Goodwill?
我们该怎么办 拉斯
What are we gonna do, Russ?
我们必须录下这次交易
We gotta be able to record this buy.
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know, um...
好吧
Okay, um,
特迪用他的电♥话♥打给我们 开免提
Teddy calls us from his phone and he puts it on speaker.
对 只要路上哪个喇叭一响
Yeah, and as soon as a horn honks anywhere within the block,
我就完蛋了
I get to get raped.
-我们会消音的 -就放在桌子上
- We'll mute it. - And just leave it on the table?
让他大点声说话吗
Tell him to speak loudly?
不 盖起来
No, you cover it up.
是啊 让他大声喊吗
Yeah, and tell him to yell?
你没戏了 老兄
You're done, man.
太可悲了 没戏了
This is pathetic. You're done.
会被剥皮去骨的
B to the O to the N-E-D!
丰特
Oh, Font,
你妹妹是不是住附近
doesn't your sister live near here?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
她不是刚生完小孩吗
Didn't she just have a baby?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
你们当然听不见了
Of course you can't hear me.
我在自言自语 就要完蛋了
I'm talking to myself and I'm gonna get raped.
他来了 他来了
Here he comes, here he comes.
老兄 怎么样
Hey, buddy, what's up?
你怎么样
How you been?
还行吧
Can't complain.
是吗 不错啊
Yeah? Excellent.
生意怎么样
How's, uh, how's tricks?
"生意怎么样"
"How's tricks?"
我的钱带来了吗
You got my money?
当然 就在这里
Absolutely, right here.
如果你愿意的话可以数一数
You're welcome to count it, if you want.
对 仔细数一数
Yeah, that's cool, go ahead and count it.
很好
Cool.
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
我什么也没听见
I didn't hear anything.
没电了吗 我放了块新...
Battery low? I put in new...
我们的电池吗
Our batteries?
天呐
Oh, God.
什么鬼东西
What the hell?
-你放了窃听器 -不是我
- You're wired? - No!
一定是别人落在这里的
Someone must have left it.
行动
Go!
什么样的白♥痴♥警♥察♥会用婴儿...
I mean, what sort of idiotic cops would use a baby...?
开枪 朝他的头开枪
Shoot him! Shoot him in the head!
控制住他 控制住他
Hold him back, hold him back.
老天
Oh, geez.
亲爱的莱丝莉·斯塔尔
Dear Lesley Stahl.
听闻你的节目向来
Knowing your show and its long history
爱打抱不平
of investigating injustice,
相信我的故事
I believe I have a story
可以激起观众的兴趣
which will intrigue your viewers.
我在密歇根州的巴特克里市给你写信
I write to you from Battle Creek, Michigan,
这是个有五万人口充满活力的中西部城市
a vibrant Midwestern city of 50,000.
我是巴特克里警局的一名高级警探
I'm a senior detective with the Battle Creek Police.
见鬼
Damn it.
我部门里的精英男女们
The fine men and women of my department--
都是英雄 却面临着人手和资金的不足
heroes all-- are understaffed and underfunded.
我们被迫凑合用着不合格
We are forced to make do with substandard
和过期的装备
and out-of-date equipment.
R.阿格纽专用车位
斯塔尔女士
Ms. Stahl,
我强烈要求你带领节目组来巴特克里
I urge you to bring your 60 Minutes crew to Battle Creek.
这番话会把我们推上风口浪尖
I say this, dreading the attention it will heap upon us.
但是 我同僚们的安全
However, the safety of my fellow officers
比那重要得多
is far too important.
他来了 《法国贩毒网》[电影]
There he is, French Connection.
《法国贩毒网》的结局是
French Connection ends with the bad guys
-坏人逃跑了 芬克豪泽 -我知道
- getting away, Funkhauser. - I know that.
-但毒品都被缴获了 -是的
- But drugs, right? - Yeah.
你懂的啦 干得好
You know what I mean. Good job.
我买♥♥了手指泡芙
Hey, I brought éclair.
放这里了
I'll put them right here.
拉斯·阿格纽
年度最佳警探
拉斯·阿格纽
嘉奖其对逮捕嫌犯的协助
巴特克里市警局
恭喜你
Congratulations.
拉斯
Oh, Russ.
-没事 -疼吗
- No, no, no. - Does it hurt?
没关系 不要紧的
No, it's okay. It's nothing.
我买♥♥了手指泡芙
I, um, I brought éclair.
那很好吃的
Oh, uh, yum. Yay.
我六个月前申请
I-I put a requisition in, like,
扩大办公区域
for more space six months ago.
你知道市里是否
D-Do you know if the city
决定把旧办公室给我们了吗
gave us their old planning offices?
我想没有
I-I don't think so.
他们铺上地毯了
Mm, they got carpeting.
是啊 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
你看到那篇写你们抓捕的文章了吗
Oh, did you see, there was a great write-up about your bust.
提到你和丰特名字就更好了
Just wish they'd mention you and Font by name.
我们是警♥察♥
Oh, we're cops--
不是电影明星 对不对
we're not movie stars, right?
古兹威克斯局长
可以快进一下
Might want to fast-forward through this.
都在后边
It's, uh, it's later on.
我都看过了
I've seen it.
这小姑娘太可爱了
Boy, is she a cutie.
昨天真是干得不错啊
Great job yesterday.
局长 昨天的缉捕任务
Commander, yesterday's bust
本该按常规方式解决的
should've gone by the numbers.
我们也可以直接开枪
We could shoot people instead.
您想这样吗
Is that what you want?
我们枪开得不够多吗
We're not shooting enough people?
我们需要新装备
We need new equipment;
要世界最新的 不只是本辖区最新
new to this world, not just new to this precinct.
我们还需要最新的培训
Okay, we need the latest training.
各种需要
We need everything.
要不然就开枪呗 我不介意
Or we could shoot people. I don't mind shooting people.
但必须要改变了
But something's gotta change.
好消息是
Great news.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表