剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Cover the front door!
米尔特 洗衣房♥
Milt, laundry room!
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
跪下 快
Down! Now!
跪下
Get down!
邮轮之旅肯定很开心吧
Things must have gone really well on the cruise.
看你多么光彩照人
You're glowing.
谢谢
Thanks.
可能只是口红吧
It's probably just the rouge.
但确实 游艇之旅很开心
But, yeah, the cruise was great.
天堂五日游
Five days in paradise.
真好
Good for you.
谢谢
Yeah.
我身上有怪味道吗
Do I smell?
什么
What?
我有口气吗
Is it... is it my breath?
我很无聊吗
I mean, am I boring?
怎么回事 他干什么了
What happened? What'd he do?
-没什么 -不 他肯定干什么了
- Nothing. - No, he must have done something.
没有
Nothing.
什么也没干吗
Nothing?
我们住在一间套房♥里
Uh, we stayed in a suite.
他睡沙发了
He slept on the couch.
好吧 也许他不想太着急
Okay, um, maybe he didn't want to rush it.
我开着门换比基尼
I changed into my bikini with the door open.
结果他把门关上了
He closed it.
所以告诉我我哪里有问题
Okay, so what is wrong with me?
你没有问题
Nothing is wrong with you.
是他有问题
Something is wrong with him.
但是他来了电♥话♥ 又约我出去
Well, he called, and he asked me out again.
-挺好的呀 -就今晚
- Okay. - For tonight.
所以 我要出招了
So, you know, I'm upping my game.
-好 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我买♥♥了香水
Bought some perfume.
穿上了最显身材的裙子
Uh, put on my tightest dress, so...
这 就是你最显身材的吗
Wh... This is your tightest dress?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, um...
你是不是该重新考虑下拉链的高度
You maybe want to give the zipper a rethink.
好好考虑
Think.
你有聚拢型胸罩吗
Do you have a push-up bra?
法官大人 搜查令上的线人写的是
Your Honor, when I saw "Confidential informant"
"机密信息" 这引起了我的好奇
listed as a witness on a warrant, it piqued my curiosity.
我努力回想以前在哪里见过
I was trying to remember where I'd seen it before.
然后我看到了申请警探的名字
And then I saw the name of the applying officer.
法官大人 秘密线人是警♥察♥执法中的
Your Honor, confidential informants are common practice
常用手段
in good police work.
警官们也并非是意外发现了
And these officers didn't just happen to find
米尔纳先生的委托人的血衣
Mr. Milner's client with a bloodstained sweatshirt
和手上残留的火♥药♥
and gunshot residue on his hands.
显然线人存在 并且消息准确
Clearly the CI was real and had relevant information.
问题还没到有罪与否 律师小姐
It's not a question of guilt or innocence, yet, Counselor.
问题在于执法过程 证据是否可以采用
It's a question of process: is the evidence admissible?
搜查令是否是利用欺诈手段得到的
Was the warrant obtained under false pretenses?
线人可以虚构 证据也可以捏造
Informants can be invented and evidence fabricated...
等等 慢点
Wait, slow down.
我不喜欢油嘴滑舌的指控
I don't like glib accusations.
而且我也想见见这个线人
And I would also like to meet this informant.
满足我的好奇心
Satisfy my curiosity.
帕穆特小姐
Miss Perlmutter?
阿格纽警探
Detective Agnew,
我们需要你安排一次见面...
we're gonna need you to arrange a meeting with the...
其实他是个联调局线人
It was actually an FBI informant.
这在巴特克里市还是头一遭
That's a new one for Battle Creek.
那我能见他吗
Can I meet him?
抱歉 法官大人 但之所以把他列为
I-I'm sorry, Your Honor, but the reason he was listed
秘密线人 是为了他的安全着想
as a confidential informant was out of concern for his safety.
如果联调局担心某人的安危
If the FBI has concern for someone's safety,
那我当然不会让他出庭
I'm certainly not going to parade him into court.
也不会让他直接见辩护律师
And certainly not in front of a defense attorney.
我可以在内庭见他
I can meet the informant in my chambers.
米尔纳先生只好信任我的判断了
Mr. Milner here will have to have faith in my judgment.
法官大人 无意冒犯
Your Honor, with all due respect,
但我希望在涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥时
I would ask that you have faith in my judgment
您也能信任我的判断
where matters of national security are involved.
我唯一能想到的
The only thing I can imagine
可以归为"国♥家♥安♥全♥"类别
that would fall under "national security"
并派警♥察♥进入别人家里的
and get the police to that man's home
是国安局情报机关
would be NSA intelligence.
你指的是他们吗
Is that what we're talking about?
我也希望能回答您的问题
I wish that I could answer you.
我很注重隐私 张伯伦探员
I am a fan of privacy, Agent Chamberlain.
搜查令被判无效
The warrant is out.
同时无效的还有血迹
And with the warrant goes the blood
以及枪击残留物
and the gunshot residue.
你还有话要说吗
You got anything else?
没有了 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
米尔纳先生 你的委托人可以离开了
Mr. Milner, your client is free to go.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我理解
I understand.
米尔特被停职一周
Milt's been suspended. For a week.
联调局本来想把他调走
The FBI wanted to transfer him.
"本来"吗
"Wanted to"?
怎么 他们找不到比巴特克里更糟的地方吗
What, they couldn't find a worse place than Battle Creek?
我尽力让他留下了 找了一些关系
I fought to keep him here. I called in some favors.
现在完成你昨天就该做的事
Now do what you should have done yesterday
将科瓦尔斯基跟案子联♥系♥起来
and connect Kowalski to the crime.
-拉斯 -干嘛
- Russ. - Yeah.
我找到了一些似乎很重要的线索
I found something that seemed like it might be important.
科瓦尔斯基两天前在墨西哥航♥空♥公♥司♥
Uh, Kowalski made a credit card purchase
完成了一笔信♥用♥卡♥交易
two days ago on Air Mexico.
信♥用♥卡♥
Credit card.
你看起来真美
You look really nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你说什么来着
Um, what?
墨西哥航♥空♥
Air Mexico.
墨西哥航♥空♥
Oh, Air Mexico.
太好了 所以他打算出国
Great, so he's leaving the country.
那我们能把调查他和枪击案
Now we're gonna have even less time
之间联♥系♥的时间就更少了
to connect him to the shooting.
我知道米尔特被停职了
Um, I-I know Milt is suspended,
但联调局有一个非常棒的矢量程序
but, uh, the FBI has this really cool vector program.
他把它叫做"埃德加·胡佛的六度空间"
He called it, "Six Degrees of Edgar Hoover".
如果受害人和枪手之间有联♥系♥
Uh, you know, if there is a connection
那这个程序一定能找到
between the victim and the shooter, it'll find it.
好的 太棒了
Okay, I like that.
这是个不错的办法
That's a good idea.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
我以为你会不愿意
I thought you'd have a problem
使用米尔特的高科技
using Milt's technology.
我又不是穴居动物
Oh, I'm not a troglophile.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what that is.
查查吧
Look it up.
查到了告诉我
Let me know.
还有件事
There's one more thing.
什么事
What's that?
我觉得你应该向他道歉
I think you should apologize to him.
是他自己要背黑锅的
It was his choice to take the fall.
为你背的
For you.
米尔特
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表