剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
他冷酷精明
He was cold and calculating.
该为自己对德里克和你的所为付出代价
He should pay for what he did to Derek... and to you.
我没有...
I didn't...
地检愿意指控你故意重伤罪
The DA is offering assault with intent to do great bodily harm.
判刑三年
Three years.
只需服刑一年半
You'll serve half.
这个交易很划算
It's a sweetheart deal.
只要告诉我们谁雇你杀的德里克·亨德森
You just have to tell us who paid you to shoot Derek Henderson.
既然你们没有合法证据
Since you have no legal evidence
证明我的当事人涉案
to connect my client to this case,
我们要的唯一交易就是无罪
the only deal we're looking for is a walk.
是 我们现在没有证据
Yeah, we have no evidence.
不代表一直找不到证据
But that may not always be the case.
一旦我们找到一丁点可靠证据
As soon as we have a single piece of admissible evidence,
这个交易就泡汤了
this deal is off the table.
没有比这更好的交易了
Doesn't get better than this.
那个公园人很多
That was a busy park.
如果你有一丁点担心有目击者
If you have even the slightest worry that one of those
会记得某些细节
witnesses might remember something,
或者如果对自己的行为有一丝愧疚
or even if you have a shred of guilt about what you've done...
就接受吧
...take this deal.
不接受
No deal.
有两个问题
Two questions.
是谁如此憎恨德里克 要花五万块杀他
Who hated Derek enough to pay $50,000 to have him shot?
又是谁知道贝内特·科瓦尔斯基
And who knew that Bennett Kowalski needed the money
急需用钱呢
badly enough to do the shooting?
我还觉得是肯·格劳尔
I still like Ken Glauwer,
那个砍树的邻居
the neighbor who cut down the tree.
他有没有不在场证明
Does he have an alibi?
-不是很充分 -那就不是他
- Not a good one. - Then it's not him.
如果你要雇杀手
If you're gonna hire a hit man,
你得确保自己在枪杀时
you make sure you have an ironclad alibi
有充分的不在场证明
for the time of the shooting.
有最充分不在场证明的是他妻子
Well, the person with the best alibi of all is the wife.
当他被枪击的时候她就在旁边
She was right beside him when he was shot.
不 不是她
No, it-it wasn't her.
他们分居进行的很顺利
Their-their separation was amicable.
为什么 就因为她告诉你顺利吗
Why? Because she told you it was amicable?
那确实会发生
I mean, it does happen.
我哥哥和他前妻
My brother and his ex
就依然会带着孩子去度假
still go on vacation together with their kids.
看到了吧
Oh, see?
两个人依然可以相爱
Two people can still be in love
即使他们相处的不好
even if they're not getting along.
而你 拉塞尔·阿格纽警探
And, you... Detective Russell Agnew,
是因为...爱情...才相信她无辜吗
believe she's innocent because of... love?
他关心她
Hey, he cares about her.
那没有什么错
There's nothing wrong with that.
不 我不关心她
Uh, no. I don't care about her.
我只是知道我是对的
I just know that I'm right.
关心人没什么大不了的
It's okay to care.
我知道 我只是不关心
I know. I just don't.
我相信她是无辜的 是因为证据
Look, I believe that she's innocent because of the evidence.
她救了他的命
She saved his life.
如果你想要谁的命是不会这么做的
Odd thing to do for someone that you wanted dead.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
就你所知 她什么都没做
For all you know, she did nothing.
她日夜都在德里克的床边
And she was at Derek's bedside day and night.
现在就不是了
And that ends right now.
她不能呆在他的病房♥里
She can't be in his hospital room.
尤其是她还在被调查中
Not while she's under investigation.
抹黑麦面包特别好吃
Oh, hey. Super tasty on pumpernickel toast.
但是吃前最好存放一天
But I would let it sit for a day before you actually try it.
你来干什么 米尔特 你被停职了
What are you doing here, Milt? You've been suspended.
我只是来填写一些文件
I'm just catching up on a little paperwork.
我猜 你现在要去医院
Let me guess-- you're heading to the hospital.
看来你的超能力里面又新加了读心术
Oh, I see that you've added mind reading to your superpowers.
科瓦尔斯基是个杀手
Kowalski's a hit man,
这就是说妻子应该是你的主要嫌疑人
which means the wife is your prime suspect.
离婚确实很糟糕 如果她出得起五万块
Divorces are ugly. If she can afford the 50G's,
得出这个结论很容易
it's a fairly easy conclusion to make.
很显然 你不这么觉得
Which... apparently, you haven't made.
知道吗 通常你才是"疑罪从无先生"
You know, you're usually Mr. Benefit of the Doubt.
为什么这个受创伤的妻子是个例外呢
But not for this traumatized wife?
你是在报复我 是吗
You're getting back at me, aren't you?
你对于被停职很生气
You're pissed about the suspension.
不 我为什么要生气
No. Why would I be angry?
你已经道歉了
You apologized.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
等等 你要去哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going?
你已经被停职了
You've been suspended.
被联调局 不是巴特克里警局
From the FBI, not the BCPD.
我不能再用你 米尔特
I can't hire you back, Milt.
我没有那个权力
I don't have the authority.
另外 我真的不想
Plus, I don't want to.
好吧 那我就搭个顺风车
Fine. I'll go on a ride-along.
不行 妨碍公务
Not allowed. Liability issues.
好 那打赌吧
Okay, how about a bet?
绅士的赌约
A gentlemen's wager.
在巴特克里 我们可不是绅士
You know, in Battle Creek, we're not gentlemen.
赌一百块
Make it a hundred bucks.
格伦维尤 巴特克里市医疗中心
他们认为是我雇了人来射杀我丈夫吗
They think I paid a man to shoot my husband?
我爱他
I love him!
我们就要复合了
We're getting back together.
一旦德里克醒过来 他就会告诉你
As soon as Derek comes out of this, he'll tell you.
如果他能醒过来的话
If he comes out of this.
好的 直到那时
Okay. Until then...
有什么人可以支持你的说法吗
Is there anyone that can back this up?
也许你告诉过你的家人
A family member you might've told?
也许你发送过的邮件
An e-mail you might've sent?
我也许可以找到发给俄勒冈州姐姐的邮件
I can probably find e-mails that I sent my sister in Oregon.
一些不是你私人写的
Something you didn't draft personally
也许会更有说服力
might be a little bit more convincing.
也许你可以和那晚我们就餐的
Maybe you could talk to someone at the restaurant
餐厅里的某些人谈谈
we ate at the night before it happened.
我们去是为了讨论财产的划分
We went out to dinner to talk about the division of property.
那是哪里
Where was this?
吉诺家 是自从我们结婚之后
Gino's. This... this restaurant we used to eat at all the time
一直会去的餐厅
when we first got married.
在我到那里的时候 德里克已经到了
When I got there, Derek was already at the table
点了一瓶我们经常喝的两元恰克
with a bottle of Two Buck Chuck we used to drink,
我坐下后 他对我说
and I sat down and he said,
"我们今天过得比查理·胡顿好多了"
"We're having a better day than Charlie Hooten."
那是个医学院的笑话
It's a joke from medical school.
我们解剖课上的大体老师叫查理·胡顿
The... body we dissected in anatomy was named Charlie Hooten,
所以我们一旦遇到不顺心的事就这么说
so anytime anything went wrong that's what we'd say.
然后我笑了
And I laughed.
就这样
And that was it.
我们根本没来得及分割什么
We never got around to dividing stuff.
最后在谈论复合
We ended up talking about getting back together.
好吧 我们会调查核实的
Okay, uh... we'll follow up on that.
但是同时 亨德森医生
But in the meantime, Dr. Henderson,
你不应该再继续待在医院里了
you shouldn't be in the hospital anymore.
尤其是这里
Especially not in here.
我明白
I understand.
我能道个别吗
Can I say good-bye?
当然可以
Of course you can.
好的
Yeah.
他对她那么好
He's so good with her.
什么
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表