剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Pete? Pete's my little brother.
我去密歇根州大上学时把车给他了
I gave him that Prelude when I went off to Michigan State.
皮特碰巧有卷发和小胡子吗
Did Pete, uh, by chance, have wavy hair and a little mustache?
如果你那么叫的话
If you call it that.
那是我见过最糟糕的胡子了
It was the worst 'stache I ever saw,
但他觉得很骄傲 那个傻瓜
but he was so proud of it. Stupid idiot.
你知道现在我们能在哪儿找到他吗
You got any idea where we can find Pete today?
在瑞茜公墓
Over at Reese Cemetery.
02年他吸毒过量去世了
He O.D.'d back in '02.
即使是这个烂地方
You know, as crappy as this place is,
也肯定在过去十七年里
I'm sure they've cleaned the rooms
至少打扫过一次房♥间
at least once in the last 17 years.
老板没变
Well, it's the same owner.
希望他能记得些有用的东西
Let's hope that he remembers something that's helpful.
他在这儿干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
我昨晚给他打电♥话♥
Well, I called him last night
告诉他案情有进展
to let him know that the case had legs.
我没让他来这儿
I did not tell him to come here.
我想你们一定会
I figured the first step
先来案发现场
was you'd come back to the scene of the crime.
我只是希望能跟你们一起
I just hope I can tag along.
不 你不能跟着 丹尼
No, you can't tag along, Danny.
-你得回家 -拜托了 拉斯
- You got to go home. - Come on, Russ.
我只是想尽可能地了解我的父母
I just want to learn anything I can about my parents,
知道他们是什么样的人
just hear stories about what they were like.
我能理解 但是...
Well, I can certainly understand that, but...
你真觉得你现在的处境
Do you really think you're in a place right now
能处理得了这些事吗
in your life where you can handle that?
-是的 -是吗 那你上周为什么被捕了
- Yes. - Yeah? Then why did you get arrested last week?
怎么 你以为我不知道吗
Yeah. What, you think I didn't know that?
丹尼 你得回去
Danny, you got to go home.
我稍后给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you later, all right?
我们寺庙曾给无家可归的人提供过素食
Our temple used to make vegetarian meals for the homeless.
有一天 来了一对年轻人
Then one day, there was this young couple
带着一个小婴儿
with a little baby.
凯尔和罗莎莉人很好
Kyle and Rosalee were so nice,
很少能见到一家人没有地方去
and you never saw families out there.
我们得为他们做点儿什么
We had to do something for them.
我们有空房♥ 就让他们住了几晚
We had vacancies, offered them a room for a few nights.
之后我们的女佣辞职了
Then our maid quit,
罗莎莉就开始打扫房♥间
and Rosalee started cleaning the rooms.
看到他们能够自食其力的感觉很好
And it felt nice, watching them get back on their feet.
一切都很好
It was great.
直到他们遇到克拉伦斯
Until they met Clarence.
他把他们又带回之前的生活轨道
He put them right back to living the way they used to.
警♥察♥的第一次判断是对的
The police had it right the first time.
一定是那个毒贩
It had to be that drug dealer.
如果说克拉伦斯从来不存在
Let's say Clarence never existed.
你还能想到谁会杀了他们吗
Could you possibly see someone else doing this?
没了
Nobody.
也许是伊莱
Maybe Eli.
伊莱当时那么小
Eli was just a kid.
-我说了"也许" -伊莱 谁是伊莱
- I said "maybe". - Eli. Who's Eli?
-那时他十岁 -不不
- He was, like, ten. - No, no, no.
他那时十三 也许十四岁了
He was 13, maybe 14.
曾经闯入别的房♥间偷东西
He used to break into other rooms, steal things.
也许他们回家抓到了他偷东西
Maybe they came home and caught him.
也许那时候他就从一个贼
Maybe he was old enough to graduate
变成一个杀人犯了
from a thief to a murderer.
你想找到些什么
What are you expecting to find?
那人以前是个杀人犯吗
That the guy's an ex-murderer?
秘密引诱无辜女人搭乘豪华邮轮
That he secretly lures innocent women onto luxury cruises,
然后把她们剁碎喂鲨鱼
and then chops them up and feeds them to the sharks?
我发现一个罚单 违规掉头
I found a ticket -- illegal U-turn.
我们最好提醒她
Ooh, we better warn her.
-他可能会突然转弯 -闭嘴
- He might turn around suddenly. - Shut up.
你应该查一下卡拉马祖市的记录
You were supposed to be checking Kalamazoo.
这就查 他叫什么名字
I am, I am. What's his name again?
布雷迪·达拉斯
Brady Dallas.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没给他的狗清理粪便吗
Didn't pick up after his dog?
我找到了一个少年犯的名单
I found a list of juvie offenders.
上面有他吗 什么罪名
He's on it? For what?
没有他 但有几个名字
He's not on it, but a couple names up
从达拉斯该在的地方出现了 有个...
from where Dallas should be, there's a...
有一个姓戴尔的 霍莉·戴尔
There's a Dale. Holly Dale.
-不会吧 -她生日几号♥
- No. - What's her birthday?
不会吧 我想是五月吧
Stop it. May, I think.
-五月十五号♥吗 -我不知道 她干了什么
- May 15? - I don't know. What did she do?
被封存了
It's sealed.
一定是有另一个霍莉·戴尔
There's got to be another Holly Dale.
生日也是五月的
With a birth date in May.
我们的霍莉不可能有犯罪记录
There's no way our Holly has a record.
这他妈是干什么
What the hell is this?
我看到卷宗在里面放着
Look, man, I saw the case file sitting inside.
我必须看一看
I had to look at it.
什么
What?
丹尼 跟我说你没有看
Danny, tell me that you didn't look at
这些犯罪现场的照片
these crime scene photos, man.
这是我看到他们的第一张照片
It's the first pictures I've ever seen of them.
丹尼尔 我可以拿你父母照片给你
Daniel, I'll get you pictures of your parents,
但不是这些他们遇害的照片
but ones without blood on 'em, all right?
来吧 你得走了
Come on, you got to go.
你们了解到关于他们的事了吗 任何事
Did you guys learn anything about them, like anything?
走吧 快走
Come on, go!
怎么了
What?
你不打算告诉他吗
Well, you're not gonna tell him?
-不打算 -我们刚发现他父母是
- No. - We just found out that his parents
想要自食其力的好人
were good people trying to get back on their feet.
明天我们又会听到些什么呢
And what are we gonna hear tomorrow?
今天让这孩子感觉良好
Make the kid feel good on Wednesday,
-明天又让他感觉很糟吗 -上车吧
- make him feel like crap on Thursday? - Just get in.
当心别坐玻璃上了
Try not to get glass on your ass.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
派对结束了 快点回去工作
Party's over. Come on, back to work.
快点
Come on.
拿点儿爆米花
Grab some popcorn.
就像看糟糕的警♥察♥连续剧一样
It's like watching a bad episode of cops.
对 除了你就是警♥察♥
Yeah, except you're the cop.
还记得高尔夫球场那个报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
Remember the call from the golf course?
你是第一个出警的
You were the first responder?
是啊 那很有趣
Yeah, that was funny.
那是...一只危险动物
That was a... that was a dangerous animal.
是只龟
It was a turtle.
重三十九公斤的龟
It was 86 pounds.
简直就是怪物
It was a dinosaur.
它开始逃跑 但阿格纽陷在泥里了
It starts running away, but then Agnew gets stuck in the mud...
那该死的龟就转身
...and the dang turtle turns around,
开始追他
starts coming back after him.
他尖叫着
He starts screaming.
其他人都在大笑
Everybody else is laughing.
阿格纽掏出枪
And Agnew pulls his gun,
信不信由你 他大叫"不许动"
and believe it or not, he goes, "Freeze!"
普里切特 我们找到序曲皮特了
Pritchett, we found Prelude Pete.
很可能你把一个无辜的人送进监狱
It's quite possible that you sent an innocent man away
坐了十七年牢
to prison for 17 years.
这个皮特能证实克拉伦斯的说法吗
This Pete-- he back up Clarence's story?
他没法证实 他死了
He couldn't. He's dead.
但如果你能多调查一下
But if you had bothered to dig a little bit deeper,
也许就能在活着的时候找到他
then maybe you would have found him when he was still alive.
之后也许就能证实...
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表