剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
he grabbed my arm...
他因此被暂时取消了探访权
He had his visitation rights suspended,
这意味着你是他越狱前见过的最后一个人
which means you were the last person to see him before he escaped.
告诉我你们在争执什么
Just tell me what the fight was about.
我答应过会照顾他的姑婆
I promised to take care of his great-aunt.
她自己独居 身体不太好
She lives alone; she's in pretty bad shape.
我本该每天去探望她
I was supposed to visit her, like, every day.
但最近我有点忙
Lately, I've been busy,
所以貌似错过了一次常规探望
and I might have missed a rent check.
他有个姑婆 她叫什么名字
So he has a great-aunt. What's her name?
严格来说 她不是他的姑婆
Technically, she's not his great-aunt.
她是从小看他长大的邻居
She lived right next door to him when they were growing up.
给我们她的姓名和地址
We're gonna need a name and address.
局长 我想我发现线索了
Commander, I think I got something.
兽医用胰岛素
Veterinary insulin.
我不能注射犬类的胰岛素
I can't take dog insulin.
网上说效果是一样的
According to the Internet, you can.
同样的化学成分 绝对安全
Same exact chemical composition-- completely safe.
除非你在撒谎
Unless you're lying.
因为如果你没糖尿病
Because if you're not diabetic,
注射胰岛素可能会有危险
injecting this could be very dangerous.
话又说回来
And on the other hand,
告诉你的绑♥架♥者你对他撒谎了
telling your captor that you lied to him,
害他差点被逮捕
making him risk being captured,
我想这也会让你丧命
I expect that'd get you killed, too.
别那么多疑
Don't be so paranoid.
我有糖尿病
I'm a diabetic.
把针放下吧
Just put the bag down over there
放在我需要时够得着的地方
where I can reach it when I need it.
你现在就需要
You need it now.
如果你有一型糖尿病
If you're type 1,
每天得注射三到四次胰岛素
you should be taking this three or four times a day.
意味着你至少错过一次注射
Which means you've missed at least one dose.
好吧
Fine.
把药给我 还有放开我
Just give me the bag and uncuff me.
不可能
Not a chance.
我被铐着不能给自己注射
I can't inject myself if I'm cuffed.
你不必自己注射
You're not injecting it.
别担心 我以前在医务室工作过
Don't worry-- I used to work in the infirmary.
不好意思
Excuse me!
你们闯进我家干什么
What are you people doing in my home?!
我没事
I'm fine.
因为我没说谎
'Cause I wasn't ly...
你得吃点东西
You should eat.
你看起来很糟
You look like hell.
他是个好孩子
He was a sweet boy.
只是犯了太多错
He just made too many mistakes.
上次你和他联♥系♥是在什么时候
And when was the last time you spoke to him?
他昨天打电♥话♥给我了
He called me yesterday.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他只是想知道我是否还好
He just wanted to know that I was okay.
他告诉我他爱我
He told me he loved me.
然后他说他大概以后都见不到我了
And then he said he probably wouldn't be seeing me again.
很好吃
That's really good.
你可以给我拿个甜甜圈吗
You think you could pass me a doughnut?
-拜托了 -好的
- Please? - Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
多谢了
Thank you.
你不会伤害她的
You're not gonna hurt her.
我不需要伤害她
I don't need to hurt her.
我只需要按一下她的生活警报按钮
I just need to press her Life Alert button.
然后救护车 消防车
And an ambulance, a fire engine
和警♥察♥都会在五分钟内到达
and a cop will be here within five minutes.
我可不那么认为
I don't think so.
我把警报转到了我的手♥机♥上
I had that alert rerouted to my phone.
你剪头发了
Hey, you got a haircut.
这么糟糕的伪装可是很危险的
A stupid risk for such a crappy disguise.
拉塞尔·阿格纽是巴特克里市警♥察♥局
Russell Agnew is a valued and beloved member
一名深受尊敬和爱戴的成员
of the Battle Creek Police Department.
如果知道任何阿格纽探员被绑♥架♥的消息
If anyone knows anything about the kidnapping of Detective Agnew,
请拨♥打♥这个电♥话♥号♥码
please call this number.
那是你驾照上的照片吗
Is that your DMV photo?
福特先生
Mr. Ford...
你真搞笑
That's funny.
阿格纽探员不应该是你的人♥质♥
...Detective Agnew should not be your hostage.
阿格纽探员是为了协助我
Detective Agnew was only on this case
才会办理这桩案子
because he was assisting me.
现在命悬一线的应该是我
It is my life that should be in danger.
我愿意用我自己来
And I am willing to exchange myself
交换阿格纽探员的自♥由♥
for Detective Agnew's freedom.
我能理解你不会相信我的交换条件
Now, I can understand why you wouldn't trust such an offer,
但我可以向你保证我的诚意
but I can assure you that I am quite sincere
交换的地点和条件
and am willing to make this exchange anywhere
都由你来决定
and under any circumstances that will satisfy you.
你同样可以通过800这个号♥码找到我
I can be reached at the same 800 number.
每通电♥话♥都要回应 每个线索都要跟进
Every call gets a response, every clue gets followed up on.
没什么不可能的线索
Nothing is too crazy.
你不是真的在考虑
You're not seriously thinking about
接受米尔特的交换条件 对吧
taking Milt up on his offer, are you?
那会是件坏事吗
Would that be a bad thing?
很明显那是个陷阱
It's obviously a trap.
那会是件坏事吗
Would that be a bad thing?
对你来说吗
For you?
如果那个男人救了我的命
I can't go through the rest of my life
我这辈子都会过不安稳的
knowing that man saved me.
他是个被全世界
He's a narcissistic,
奉为上帝的自恋狂和操纵狂
manipulative ass who the whole world treats like a god,
但他的本质其实很邪恶
when he's really just the exact opposite.
我能给你些建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
当然
Sure.
别混♥蛋♥了
Stop being a douche.
那个人刚刚做的一切
What that guy did back there,
不是为了操纵他人
you don't do that to manipulate somebody.
他牺牲自己 只是因为他关心
You do that, you sacrifice yourself, because you care.
不 你根本不了解他 好吗
No, y-you see, you don't know him, okay?
米尔特永远都得做英雄
Milt always needs to be the hero.
你知道他的照片有多少次...
You know how many times this guy has had his picture...
这是件联邦案件
It's a federal case,
他请求你帮忙了 对吗
and he asked for your help, right?
是的 他要我帮忙是因为他知道
Yeah, he asked me because he knows
我比他更加擅长办案
that I'm better at it than he is.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
他才不是要你帮忙才找你的
He didn't ask you 'cause he needs your help.
也不是在逞英雄
He isn't being a hero.
他是你的朋友
He's being your friend.
想明白点吧
Lighten up.
哪怕放下戒备二十分钟
Loosen your sphincter for 20 minutes.
和他一起去喝一杯
Go have a beer with the guy.
让他走进你的生活
Let him into your life.
你也该有生活了
Maybe get a life.
这一切都是徒劳的
It's just a pointless,
毁灭他的形象...
futile gesture to make him look...
谁管那个
Who cares?!
有时唯一表示关心的方式
Sometimes the only way to care
就是毫无意义的徒劳
is with a pointless, futile gesture.
所以一个抢劫银行的杀人犯
So the bank-robbing murderer...
觉得我们都应该遵守规则
thinks that we should just all stand on principle,
做正确的事
do the right thing.
银行抢劫很顺利
The bank robbery went perfect.
逃脱
The getaway...
也很顺利
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表