剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
- He's gonna kill that kid. - No, he's bluffing.
一名十六岁的孩子被枪指着脑袋
There is a 16-year-old in there with a gun to his head
-都是因为我们 -枪没有指着他的脑袋
- because of us. - Gun is not to his head.
听听他说的 看他的行动
Listen to what he's saying, look at how he's moving.
威胁并不明确
The threats are vague.
他没有用枪指着任何东西
He's not actually pointing the gun at anything.
不过是在吓唬人
It's an act.
他是在引我们上钩
He's fishing, for us.
他在等着看
He's waiting to see
我们会不会冲出去救那孩子
if we're gonna swoop in and save the kid's ass.
-我不能冒险 -不不不
- I can't take that chance. - No, no, no, no.
这是我的案子
This is my case.
给你五秒钟
Well, you got five seconds.
一
One.
凯西 把名字告诉他吧
Come on, Casey. Just give him the name.
-把名字告诉他 -我不能 我不能
- Give him the name. - I can't. I can't.
-二 -我不能 我不能 我不能
- Two. - I can't. I can't. I can't.
-三 -我不能
- Three. - I can't.
四
Four.
我不能说
I can't.
好的
Okay.
你做的很好 你很有骨气 孩子
You done good. You've got honor, kid.
好了 没事了
It's all right. It's okay.
你可以留住你的小秘密
You can keep your secret.
我喜欢他 他很不错
I like him. He's good.
我说了吧
Told you so.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are a son of a bitch.
我为什么没赶上那时的米尔特呢
Why couldn't I have been working with that Milt?
兰尼斯特工具公♥司♥
Lannister Tool Company.
总部在亚利桑那州旗杆市
They're based in Flagstaff, Arizona,
但他们的货在整个西南部都有供应
but they supply throughout the southwest.
我找到了洛杉矶一个记得那辆车的
I found the owner of a body shop in Los Angeles
车体修理厂主
that remembered the car.
不是每天都有人想把自己的车精心打扮
It's not every day that a guy wants his car
重型装备的
pimped out and armored.
查到名字了吗
Did you get a name?
罗德里戈·阿塞韦多
Roderigo Acevedo.
他来密歇根干什么
What's he doing in Michigan?
联调局那边说他不在这里
Feds say he's not.
他在监狱 贩毒加敲诈
He's in prison-- drugs and racketeering.
他被捕时他的车也被扣留了
His vehicle was seized when he was arrested.
-被联调局吗 -是的
- By the feds? - Yeah.
六年前的诱捕行动
Sting operation six years ago headed up...
由联调局特别探员米尔顿·张伯伦领队
by FBI Special Agent Milton Chamberlain.
你觉得这是米尔特的车吗
You think this was Milt's car?
是有人想杀米尔特吗
You think someone's trying to kill Milt?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我一直联♥系♥不上他或者拉斯
I haven't been able to reach him or Russ.
-联调局怎么说 -什么也没说
- What does the FBI say? - Nothing.
我联♥系♥了他在底特律的老搭档
Called his old partner in Detroit.
他调了阿塞韦多的档案 毫无发现
He pulled the Acevedo file, and he found exactly nothing.
被封存了
It's sealed.
那个案子肯定是出了什么岔子
Something really must have hit the fan on the case.
我想退出
Um, I-I want out.
求你们别再逼我这么做了
please don't make me do this.
别担心
Don't worry.
发讯器大小是纳米级别的
The transmitter is nano-sized
而且完全是封在里面的
and completely sealed inside.
他不会检查的 他信任你了
And he's not gonna check. He trusts you now.
是 但我只要说错一句话
Yeah, but as soon as I say something wrong,
他就会杀了我
he's gonna kill me.
他那天就打算杀我来着
He was ready to kill me the other day
而你们就坐在车里看着
while you guys sat in your van watching.
孩子 你想安全的活着吗
Hey, kid, you want to stay safe?
那就不要过马路
Don't cross the street.
不要开车 不要吃红肉
Don't drive a car. Don't eat red meat.
而且不要...退出这个交易
And do not back out of this deal.
阿塞韦多还在监狱 不可能是他
Acevedo couldn't be doing this if he's still in prison.
他倒是可以雇个杀手 但何苦要等六年
I guess he could hire a hit man, but why wait six years?
他可能不在监狱
He might not be in prison.
你刚才说完他在的
You just said he was.
联调局什么也不肯说 但谷歌♥肯
Feds wouldn't tell me anything, but Google did.
阿塞韦多被捕以来 又作证供出了
Acevedo's testified against three other drug lords
三个贩毒巨头
since he's been arrested.
我想那绝非出于突然而然的正义感
I'm sure that's not out of a sudden sense of justice.
所以如果他成了污点证人
So, if he's become a cooperating witness,
就有可能处于保护性监禁中
then he might be in protective custody.
也就是说可能完全没有人监管他
Which could mean he's not in custody at all.
在哪里都有可能
He could be anywhere.
你去哪
Where are you going?
底特律 他们该解封那些文件了
Detroit. They're about to unseal those files.
你打算跟阿塞韦多说什么
What are you gonna tell Acevedo?
我就告诉他 交易黄了
I'll tell them... that the deal fell apart.
是吗 怎么黄的
Yeah? And how'd it fall apart?
你要怎么解释
How are you gonna explain
在你去找他做这笔交易前两天
that you were arrested for marijuana possession
你刚因为非法持有大♥麻♥被拘留过
two days before you came to them with this deal,
在交易黄了以后就被起诉了呢
then charged the day after it supposedly fell apart?
唯一能让你看起来不像联调局线人的
The only way you don't look like an FBI informant
就是继续做联调局线人
is to keep being an FBI informant.
你知道这不是真的 对吧
You know that's not true, right?
你知道你是不能以...
You know that you could have just not charged him...?
是 我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
但那孩子不知道
The kid didn't.
那就能说服你自己了吗
And that was good enough for you?
我们需要他
We needed him.
好消息是你说的对
The good news is you're right.
这人就是个反♥社♥会♥
This guy is a sociopath.
惹了他的人他就给人家下毒
Poisoning people who have crossed him,
-在对手车上装炸♥弹♥ -这消息好在哪
- planting car bombs on rivals... - That's good news?
好在 如果他进了监狱就不能干这些了
Yeah, because he's gonna stop doing that when he's in prison,
这完全归功于你
because of you.
我知道你害怕
Hey, I know you're scared,
但你是个英雄
but you are a hero,
而且你不会有事的
and you are gonna be safe.
我们会考虑到所有可能突发事件
We will have thought of every possible contingency.
你有多恨米尔特
How much do you hate Milt?
程度适中
A fair bit.
恨到希望他死吗
Enough to want him dead?
我们已经六小时联♥系♥不上米尔特了
We haven't heard from Milt in six hours.
那之前一小时左右 他的车刚刚爆♥炸♥
Approximately an hour before that, his car was blown up.
车的旧主人是罗德里戈·阿塞韦多
The person who used to own that car was Roderigo Acevedo.
没错 就是那个罗德里戈·阿塞韦多
Yes, that Roderigo Acevedo,
是的 我知道你想
and, yes, I know that you're gonna
自己去调查
want to open your own investigation,
但在你打电♥话♥之前
but before you make that call,
离开办公室之前
before you leave this office,
你得先告诉我一件事
I need to know one thing;
我想知道阿塞韦多在哪
I need to know where I can find Acevedo.
如果他受到证人保护 他会有一个监管人
Now, if he's in witness protection, then he has a handler.
我想知道那个人的名字
I want that name.
封存案件档案数据库
他没受到证人保护
He's not in witness protection.
他还在坐牢
He's still in jail.
那次突袭米尔特除了逮捕他 还抓了谁
Who else was taken down in the raid where Milt nailed him?
有其他毒贩子吗
Other drug lords?
阿塞韦多是唯一落网的
Acevedo was the only one targeted.
米尔特有个线人帮他接近
Milt had an informant that got him close
阿塞韦多十七岁的儿子
to Acevedo's 17-year-old kid.
他儿子吗
His son?
米尔特逮捕了阿塞韦多的儿子
Milt arrested Acevedo's son?
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表