剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
他们是怎么伪造的
How'd they screw this one up?
他们没有
They didn't.
DNA完全符合
The DNA was a perfect match.
我以为你说结果不符呢
I thought you said it wasn't.
不 我说的是错认了尸体
No, I said they misidentified the body.
因为他们拿到了错误的DNA
Which they did because they had the wrong DNA.
斯贝茨没有被抓起来过
Spades was never arrested.
联调局突袭他的办公室时 他已经溜出城了
He skipped town when the FBI raided his office.
所以他们不是直接从他身上提取的DNA
So they never got a DNA sample directly from him.
而是从他家里的毛发和牙刷上提取的
They got it from hair and toothbrushes they found in his apartment
那都是他刻意让他们找到的
-- items he clearly wanted them to find
因为都不是他的
because they weren't his.
这太棒了 你怎么发现的
That is amazing. How could you possibly know all of this?
因为就算尸体有一样的身高 体重 毛发
Because while the body had the same height, weight, hair
眼睛颜色 但血型不一样
and eye color, it didn't have the same blood type.
什么 联调局没有查血型吗
What... the FBI didn't check the blood type?
何苦费劲呢
Why bother?
他们有DNA
They had DNA.
等一下 如果你不知道这具尸体是谁的
Wait, if you didn't know who the body is,
那你肯定就没有他的医疗记录
then you obviously don't have the body's medical records.
那你是怎么知道血型的
So, how do you know the blood type?
你把尸体挖出来了
You already exhumed it.
不是 他已经被火化了
Can't. It was cremated.
但我拿到了尸体当时穿的衣服
But I was able to exhume the clothes that were on the body
因为联调局把它留作证据了
because the FBI kept them as evidence.
我从衣服上得到了血液样本
I got a blood sample off the shirt,
阳性A型血
which was A-positive.
巴克利·斯贝茨的血型是...
Barclay Spades' blood type was...
等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
-你怎么拿到衣服的 -从我这里
- How did you get the clothes? - From me.
事实上
Actually, uh,
是从联调局在底特律的证物室里拿的
from the FBI evidence locker in Detroit.
但是我提交的申请
But I put in the request.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道你很想
I know you really wanted
自己抓住这个人 但是...
to catch the guy yourself, but...
我想找个借口约米尔特去吃午餐
I wanted an excuse to ask Milt out to lunch.
也不在乎你想要干什么
And I also really didn't care what you wanted.
我们对所有1998到2000年产的
We got an APB out on all 1998-2000
棕色别克君威发布了全境通告
brown Buick Regal sedans.
最近一次被发现大概是三小时前在
Which was last spotted about three hours ago on Washington Ave,
铁路北边 华盛顿大街
just north of the tracks.
你怎么知道他不是路过城里
How do you know he wasn't just passing through town?
那是居民区街道
It's a residential street.
没与任何主要高速公路相连
It doesn't connect to any major highways.
他可能只是下高速
He could've just got off the highway
吃点东西 然后决定
to get something to eat, then decide to drive
去城里看看
through town and check it out.
莎琳和我经常这么干
I mean, Shaylene and I do it all the time.
没错 我发现他后他还可能
You're right. And he also could've hopped on a plane
跳上飞机离开
right after I spotted him
不知道躲去北美哪个地方
and be anywhere in North America.
但北美那么大
But since North America is so big,
巴特克里那么小 我们或许应该从
and Battle Creek is so small, maybe we should start
最后一次见他的地方着手
by focusing on where he was last seen.
有道理
Makes sense.
要是态度好些就更有道理了
Would've made the same amount of sense without the attitude.
-你俩吵完了没 -完了
- You two done? - Yes.
好 杰克考斯
Okay. Uh, Jacocks,
你和芬克豪泽去查那些
you and Funkhauser just check out all the missing persons
在假自杀发生后所有失踪的人
from around the time of the fake suicide.
我猜斯贝茨的新身份
My guess is that Spades' new I.D.
就来自他杀掉的那个人
is the old I.D. of the guy that he killed,
然后把尸体穿上他自己的衣服并扔进河里
dressed up in his clothes and dumped in the water.
这就去
I'm on it.
我去查一下财政部的金融犯罪执法网资料库
I'll check the Treasury Department's FinCEN database,
看看有没有谁
see if there's anyone in the area
做过不寻常现金交易
who's made any unusual cash transactions.
这家伙能想办法骗过联调局
Look, this guy figured out how to fool the FBI
又抢在高盛公♥司♥前头做交易
and then front-run Goldman-Sachs.
我想他不会蠢到
I doubt he's stupid enough
去做超过一万美元的现金交易
to make any cash transactions over ten grand.
金融犯罪执法网不只监控这些
FinCEN monitors more than just those.
是吗 我还以为那就是极限了
Really? I thought that was the threshold.
还会有什么
What else is reported?
无可奉告
Uh, that's not something we share.
但如果我找到和这个案子
But, you know, if I find anything relevant
-相关的... -你找不到的
- to this specific case... - You won't.
再聪明的罪犯也有疏漏的时候 拉斯
Even the smartest criminals slip up, Russ.
一个逃犯最难做到的
The hardest part of being a fugitive
不是想办法如何付账
wouldn't be figuring out how to pay your bills.
而是不得不断绝和家人的一切联♥系♥
It would be cutting off all contact with your family.
对斯贝茨来说不是
Not for Spades. He was, uh,
他是独生子 父母去世多年
an only child whose parents died years ago.
没有结婚 也没小孩
He never got married or had kids.
根据联调局的描述
Well, the FBI profile said
他母亲去世前和他关系很亲密
he was really close with his mom before she died.
如果她已经去世 他就不会花时间去找她
If she's already dead, he's not gonna spend time looking for her;
至少不会找得这么明显吧
at least not in a way that's helpful to us.
没错 但也不是没可能 米尔特
No, but he might. Uh, Milt?
我不想把你私下告诉我的事说出来
I hate to bring up something you told me in private,
但是...
but...
没关系
No, . No, no.
说出来 米尔特 别害羞嘛
Go ahead, Milt. I mean, don't be shy.
我们是在调查一个凶手
We're investigating a murder.
我不太确定你要说什么 不过没关系
I'm not really sure what you're referring to, but... sure.
你跟我说你和你母亲现在几乎不联♥系♥
Uh, you told me that you and your mom don't really speak anymore
而你和她唯一真正的联♥系♥
and the only real connection
是在你吃千层面的时候
you have with her now is when you eat lasagna,
因为那是从小她给你做的最爱吃的东西
which was your favorite meal she made when you were growing up.
冒昧问一下 你们俩什么时候
Uh, I'm sorry. Um... when did this little personal revelation
交换过这么私人的话题
take place between you two?
更重要的是 这如何帮我们找到斯贝茨
More importantly, how does this help us find Spades?
联调局档案也说了斯贝茨父母
The FBI profile also said Spades' parents
是德国移♥民♥
were German immigrants.
巴特克里有没有德国餐馆
Are there any German restaurants in Battle Creek?
必须有 走
Definitely. Let's go.
这是家餐馆吗
This place is a restaurant?
不 这是那种潮人开的肉品店
No, it's some sort of hipster butcher shop.
芬克跟我说过
Funk told me about it.
说这老板做香肠有一手
Said the guy specializes in sausage.
我们已经找遍了城里所有
We've already been to every restaurant in town
提供类似德国食物的餐馆
that serves anything close to German food.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没错
Yeah, man. Totally.
这是奥斯卡
That's, uh, Oscar.
经常来这
Comes in here all the time.
你知道他姓什么吗
You got a last name?
不好意思 不知道
No, sorry.
有信♥用♥卡♥收据吗
You got a credit card receipt?
没有 我不想支持高♥利♥贷♥行业
Nope, I prefer not to support the loan-sharking industry.
借记卡呢
Debit cards?
借记卡也收费的
They still charge a fee.
而且会跟踪你的购物记录
And they track everything you buy
将其卖♥♥给其它大公♥司♥
so they can sell that info to some other big corp.
你确定你是对那些公♥司♥而不是
Are you sure you got a problem with the corporations
-国税局有意见吗 -你开玩笑吧
- and not the IRS? - Are you kidding me?
你知道对国税局有意见的是谁吗
You know who has a problem with the IRS?
埃克森石油 通用电器
Exxon, General Electric.
好吗 我纳税光荣
Okay? I pay my taxes.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表