剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
When we inventoried the drugs in the evidence locker,
袋子都是封上的
all the bags were sealed,
所以没去费心检查
so, you know, we didn't bother
里面还是不是海♥洛♥因♥
to make sure they were still heroin.
只是确保没有丢的
We just made sure that none were missing.
所以他情愿让外甥女上法庭
So he was going to send his niece to trial
甚至是少管所 只为求自保吗
or maybe even juvie hall just to save himself?
你们说得对 那家伙就是个混账
You were right. This guy really is a scumbag.
看我去把这狗东西抓...
Yeah, I'm gonna go pick up this piece of...
不行
No, you're not.
不可能是别人 就是费拉罗
It's can't be anybody else. It's Ferraro.
我知道
I know.
但如果他聪明到偷梁换柱
But if he's smart enough to pull this off,
也会聪明到不留线索
he's also smart enough not to leave prints.
或者认罪
Or to confess.
尤其是现在知道外甥女不会出♥卖♥♥♥他以后
Especially now he knows that his niece isn't going to rat on him.
你太可悲了
You are pathetic.
我们知道你从证物柜里
We know you took the heroin
-拿走了海♥洛♥因♥ -等等 什么
- out of the evidence vault. - Wait. What?
-局长 我说了... -闭嘴
- Commander, I already told... - Shut up.
我们知道是你拿的 但无法证明
We know you took it, but we can't prove it.
你家里收看的有线电视
Based on all the TVs in your house
还有电视费中购买♥♥的所有
and the fact that every sports package available
运动频道可以证明
shows up on your cable bill,
你喜欢赌博 但赌术不精
you like to gamble and you're not very good at it.
-局长 我真的不知道... -闭嘴
- Commander, I really don't know what... - Shut up.
你越陷越深
You got yourself into a hole.
想要逃脱出来
You tried to dig yourself out,
结果陷得更深
and you ended up falling in even deeper.
我明白 因为我也曾这样
And I know, because I've been there.
这是一种瘾
It's an addiction.
是一种病
It's a sickness.
而阻止它的唯一方法
And the only way to stop it happening
是寻求帮助
is if you get help,
你也会这么做的
which is what you are going to do.
我们放了你的外甥女
We've released your niece,
也不会开除你
and you're still on the force.
但我会时刻盯着你
But I am gonna be watching you like a hawk.
你欠我的
And you owe me.
真的不是
It's not true.
我没有赌瘾
I don't have a gambling problem,
也没从证物柜偷任何东西
and I didn't steal anything from the evidence vault.
但如果这是真的
But if it was true,
您又给我机会改过自新...
and you are giving me a second chance...
我会非常感激
I'd be incredibly grateful,
也会寻求需要的帮助 保证您
and I would get the help I need to make sure
不会后悔自己的决定
you never regretted that decision.
他有婚外情
He had an affair.
和他上司的老婆
With his boss's wife.
所以他才被调到这里
That's why he got transferred here.
不用谢
You're welcome.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
米尔特
Milt.
我质问他的时候他承认了
He admitted it when I confronted him.
说对所作所为感到羞愧
He said he was ashamed of what he did
希望改过自新 从头再来
and he was hoping to start over with a clean slate.
我觉得你也该给他机会
And I think you should let him.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
搞定了
It's done.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Absolutely.
卡特莉
Katori!
结束了
It's over.
他们发现你是从我这拿的海♥洛♥因♥
They figured out that you got the heroin from me,
但他们会给我机会
but they're gonna give me a second chance.
但你得停下了
But you need to stop.
不要再赌博
No more gambling.
我知道 我会的
I know. I will.
谢谢你
Look, thank you.
我也真的很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
-我只是不知道还能... -没关系
- I-I just didn't know what else to do... - It's okay.
你怎么会...
How did you...?
我听到你打电♥话♥了
I heard you talking on the phone.
在你做晚饭的时候
When you were making dinner,
我溜进你房♥间
I snuck into your room.
从衣柜里拿走了它
Took it from your dresser.
我本来想放学以后去河边
I was gonna go down to the river after school,
扔掉它的
throw it in.
你欠的钱打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about the money you owe?
我会卖♥♥掉房♥子
I'll sell my condo.
还有车
And my car.
想办法分期还上
Work on an installment plan.
别担心 我不会再走歪路了
Look, don't worry-- no more quick fixes.
我保证
I promise.
我学到教训了
I've learned my lesson.
警♥察♥跟我爸妈说了
The police told my parents.
妈妈和爸爸 他们...
My mom and dad, they...
我知道
I know.
我猜我们得有段时间少见面了
I guess we won't be seeing much of each other for a while.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
你是个勇敢的小女孩 知道吗
You are one brave little girl, you know that?
我只是不想你惹上麻烦
I just didn't want you to get in trouble.
我爱你 乔伊舅舅
I love you, Uncle Joey.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们行动吗
Should we move in?
等她走远了
Wait till she's out of sight.
她尽了自己的全力去保护他
She did everything she could to protect him,
我不想让她知道那个满嘴谎话的混账
and I don't want her knowing that it was her fault
被抓起来是她的错
that the lying little scumbag got busted.
特工主管 布朗伯格
有事吗
Can I help you?
米尔特·张伯伦为什么会去巴特克里
Why is Milt Chamberlain in Battle Creek?
我要真♥相♥
The truth.
别说什么你多爱他的废话
No more crap about how much you loved the guy.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
老兄 整个部门都知道
Hey, pal, it's only a matter of time
米尔特被发配去底特律
before the whole department's told
是因为和你老婆搞外遇
that Milt was banished from Detroit
不过是时间问题罢了
because he was having an affair with your wife.
难道真♥相♥比那个还难堪吗
Is the truth worse for you than that?
实际上 是的
Actually, yes.
你能别藏着掖着了吗
Would you stop stonewalling?
你已经赢了
You've already won.
他不再是你的问题了
He's not your problem anymore.
我现在得忍♥着他
I'm the one stuck with him.
也就是说我的性命在于我多信任他
Which means my life depends on my ability to trust him,
而现在 我不信
and right now, I don't.
我们当时去搜查一个逃犯家
We were serving a fugitive warrant.
那家伙收到风声
The guy got tipped off;
做了防备
barricaded himself.
米尔特和我发现一扇没上锁的后门
Milt and I found an unlocked back entrance.
我先进去的 小心警惕
I went through first, down low,
但他在等待时机
but the guy was waiting.
米尔特接着进去 看到了他
Milt came in next; saw the guy.
没来得及掏枪
He couldn't get his gun around fast enough,
挡在了交火线上
so he dove into the line of fire.
他的防弹背心帮我挡了本该击中我头的两枪
His vest took two shots that would've hit me in the head.
我们都收到了嘉奖
We both received commendations.
但只有他实至名归
He's the only one who deserved one.
我老婆参加了典礼
My wife came to the presentation.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表