剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
this... fury at the world
因为你觉得自己被伤害过
because you think you've been screwed.
我知道那股怨气能做出什么
I know what that anger can do.
那天你把那小孩
I was on the scene that day
打得进医院的时候我也在场 记得吗
when you put that kid in the hospital, remember?
他先对我挥拳的
He swung at me first, man.
是 可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
但他停手了 你没有
But he stopped swinging, and you didn't.
我不会这么做的
Well, I wouldn't do this.
因为你很爱你妈妈
Why, 'cause you love your mom so much
爱到回来了都不打个电♥话♥吗
you don't call her when you're back in town?
爱到又看见她 还对她发火吗
And first time you see her, you get pissed off at her?
看着我
Look at me.
我在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
我在尽力为你行个方便
I'm trying to make this as easy as I can for you,
但要那样 你得坦白
but to do that, I need you to confess.
我需要知道
I need to know
在外面想杀你妈妈的
that there's not a monster out there
不是个魔鬼
trying to kill your mother.
只是走错了路的愤怒孩子
I need to know it's just a kid who made an angry mistake.
不是我♥干♥的
I wouldn't do this.
我不想理她
I don't care about her.
不想想到她
I don't think about her.
只想过我自己的日子
I'm just trying to live my life.
我知道你在撒谎 丹尼
I know you're lying, Danny.
因为我的妈妈还不如你的一半好
'Cause I've got a mom who's not half as decent as yours,
但我还是在乎她
but I still care about what she thinks.
所以你在乎
So you cared.
你也生气
And you hated.
你的不在场证明
Your alibi?
比利说你连赢三局 但强尼说是他赢的
Billy says you won three games in a row, but Johnny says he did.
强尼说你每局下十块赌注
Johnny says you were betting ten bucks a rack.
比利说你们没赌钱
Billy says you were playing for fun.
你想让朋友掩护你 丹尼
You want to get your friends to cover for you, Danny,
先把口供
you got to get your
-串通好 -我们根本没在意
- story straight. - Man, we weren't keeping track.
大家都在喝酒
We were just drinking, man.
你为什么要骗我
Why are you lying to me?!
因为你把我没干的事往我头上扣
Because you keep accusing me of something I didn't do!
所以你承认自己在撒谎
So you admit that you're lying.
好吧 我没在打台球 好吗
All right, I wasn't playing pool, okay?!
你去了你妈妈家
You went to your mom's house.
没想到火势会烧的那么凶
You didn't think the fire was gonna get that big.
只想吓吓她 是不是
You just wanted to scare her, right?
我当时在这里
This is where I was.
我们可以调查他的不在场证明
We can check out his alibi.
但我相信他
But I believe him.
这地址在富勒顿大道
It's an address on Fullerton.
是个毒窝
It's a crack house.
我们的调查有个方向不对
We're looking at-at something the wrong way,
但是哪里呢
but what is it?
有人打开了窗子
I mean, somebody opened the window.
扔了燃♥烧♥瓶♥进来
Someone threw in a Molotov cocktail.
我们知道没法追查煤油
And we know that kerosene is untraceable.
但是玻璃呢
But what about the glass?
联调局实验室检测报告
这种材料用于家居用品上
The material is typically used in household products.
密歇根好几家零售商都有售
Uh, sold by a variety of retailers in Michigan.
碎片属于两个球形容器
Fragments define two spheres,
每只半径五英寸
each with a curvature of five inches.
那是两种不同的燃♥烧♥瓶♥吗
Were-were there two Molotov cocktails?
干嘛这么麻烦
Why the redundancy?
没道理啊
There's no reason for it.
你看 我们也查过这些
Look, we've been down this road.
瓶子的种类太多了 拉斯
There are too many different types of bottles, Russ.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
那个... 花
So, the flowers.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你很担心
Uh, you're worried.
小艾跟我说了
E told me.
我真的很感谢你担心我
Um, it was very sweet of you to worry, um...
但我知道是谁送的
...but I know who sent them.
你怎么知道的
How'd you find out?
他打电♥话♥来了
Uh, he called.
是吗
He did?
对 是在街尾开咖啡店的那人
Yeah, it's the guy who runs the coffee shop down the street.
我知道 我每天早上都去那买♥♥咖啡
I don't know. I go in there to get my coffee every morning,
我们总会聊两句
and we always chat.
所以...
So, he...
所以...
So...
-所以... -你现在知道了
- So... - Now you know.
-是 -真替你高兴
- Yeah. - I'm so happy for you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
你跟我说电♥话♥是从脱衣舞俱乐部打的
You told me that call came from inside the strip club.
我编的 对不起 拉斯
I made that up. I am so sorry, Russ.
我之前很确定是你
I was sure it was you.
我想着...帮你一把的
I figured I'd... help with the romance.
过去点
Move over.
如果碎玻璃片不是瓶子罐子呢
What if the shattered glass wasn't a bottle or a jar?
如果根本就不是燃♥烧♥瓶♥呢
Or what if it wasn't a Molotov cocktail at all?
如果这人不是想杀古兹威克斯呢
What if this guy wasn't trying to kill Guziewicz?
天啊
Oh, my God.
他是想勾引她
He was trying to seduce her.
我们知道火是由
We know the fire was started
两只这种油蜡烛引燃的
by two oil candles like these.
我们也知道上周你从大溪城
And we know that last week you ordered two of them
一家公♥司♥订购两只这种蜡烛
from a company in Grand Rapids.
我们有你家的搜查令
We have a warrant to search your home.
但我们不会找到的 因为它们就在这
But we're not gonna find them because they're right here.
我明白是你干的
I know you're responsible.
只是想知道为什么
I just want to understand why.
我想做些浪漫大胆的举动
I wanted to do something bold and romantic.
那是我们第一次约会的周年纪念日
It was the anniversary of our first date.
我想在写给你的信边上
I wanted to leave some lit candles
留下两只点燃的蜡烛
next to a letter that I had written you.
等你醒了就能看到
They would be there waiting for you when you woke up.
但我转身离开的时候 我猜...
But as I was turning to leave, I guess...
我撞倒了一只蜡烛
I knocked one of the candles over.
直到闻见烟味了才发现
I didn't notice until I smelled the smoke.
我看壁纸着火了 又回去
Saw the wallpaper on fire. I went back.
想要把火扑灭 但没有成功
I tried to put it out, but I couldn't.
不得不爬出窗户逃走
I had to climb out the window just to get away.
等我一跑出来 我就报了警
And as soon as I got out, I called 911.
金 求求你了
Kim, please.
我只是想跟你复合
I just wanted to win you back.
我一直不明白我们为什么会分手
I never understood why we split up.
一切都那么完美 然后你就甩了我
Everything was going so good, and you just dropped me.
我知道你什么都不欠我的 因为...
And I know you don't owe me anything because of
我把你害成这样 但是
what I... did, but...
你能告诉我为什么分手吗
can you tell me what went wrong between us?
没有为什么
Nothing was wrong.
我喜欢过你 我们很开心
I liked you. We had fun.
那你为什么要结束它
Then why did you end it?
好事情会变的
Good things change.
变成不好的事
Become not good things.
我喜欢在还好着的时候离开
I like to leave while they're still good.
你戒掉毒瘾以前我不想见你了
I didn't want to see you again until you were clean.
我不知道怎么帮你 所以干脆逃避
I didn't know how to help you, and it was a cop-out.
或许我太容易放弃别人了
Maybe I'm... maybe I give up on people too often.
或许我那么搞砸过 但我不会放弃你
Maybe I'm screwed up like that, but I'm not giving up on you.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表