剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
我们分手后很久我才认识的他
I met him long after you and I had broken up.
我记得可不是这样
And that's not how I remember it.
你没输给任何人 拉斯
You didn't lose out to anybody, Russ.
我们的恋爱不是因为距离结束的
Our relationship didn't fall apart because of distance.
我们分手是因为我们忙着
We fell apart because we were too busy
为其它事情奋斗
fighting for other things.
我们现在也都如愿了
And we both got those things.
或许如果我们为了彼此奋斗...
Maybe if we'd fought for each other...
...艾迪·邓肯的父亲 拉里
...Eddie Duncan's father, Larry,
上台讲话
to say a few words.
谢谢你 教练
Thank you, Coach.
橄榄球是我儿子人生的伟大成就之一
Football was one of the great successes in my son's life.
他也为此挣扎过
He also had some struggles.
当我...
When I...
那晚发现他离开人世
found out he passed that night...
-任何父母最不愿看见的 -我要走了
- The last thing any parent wants to do... - I gotta go.
-就是白发人送黑发人 -借过
- ...is outlive their child. - Excuse me. Excuse me.
而今晚见到各位...
And seeing you all here tonight...
拉里·邓肯在篝火前面讲话的时候
When Larry Duncan made his speech at the bonfire,
他说了在知道自己儿子
he talked about how he felt the night
去世那晚自己的感受
he found out his son had passed.
他说"那晚"
He said "that night".
但梅雷迪思
But I didn't notify him
第二天早上尸检确认了
about Eddie's suicide until after Meredith
身份以后我才通知的他艾迪自杀
confirmed the I.D. at the morgue, the next morning.
他说的可能是
Well, he could have been talking about
他儿子死的那晚
the night his son died,
而不是被发现的那早上
not the morning he found out.
或者他知道艾迪自杀是因为...
Or he found out about Eddie's suicide because...
这是艾迪·邓肯自杀那晚
Dash cam footage from the night Eddie Duncan
别人行车记录仪拍到的画面
decided he was gonna try and tackle a train.
你那晚在铁轨边上
You were at the train tracks that night.
看到你儿子血肉模糊的尸体 然后走了
You saw your son's mutilated body and you snapped.
不 你告诉我的
No. You told me.
在那之前 我只当
I mean, until then, I just thought
他又出去...
he was just out on one of his...
请别再骗人了
Please stop lying.
我们有你在铁轨边的录像
We have video of you at the train tracks.
你讨厌泽兰斯基教练
And you hated Coach Zuransky.
他解雇了你儿子
He fired your son from his job.
夺走了那个让他接触橄榄球
The one that kept him around football,
唯一让他高兴的工作
the only thing that made him happy.
橄榄球才没让他高兴
Hey, football didn't make him happy,
是让他疯了
football made him crazy.
"让他疯了"吗
Made him crazy?
怎么疯
How?
上高中的时候
Back in high school,
艾迪不光是橄榄球明星
Eddie wasn't just a football star,
也是个聪明孩子
he was a smart kid.
非常聪明
Smart as a whip.
我很高兴橄榄球能让他拿到大学奖金
I was so glad that football was going to pay for his college,
因为他会...
'cause he would...
会接受大学教育
he would take that education
并且学有所用
and he would do something with it.
但之后...
But then...
他在中场接球的时候被撞晕了
he got knocked out catching a pass over the middle.
我还记得他
And I remember the way he was
躺在中场的样子
laying there at mid-field,
伸出手去 够着空气
his hands reaching up in the air towards nothing.
是 我记得那场比赛
Yeah, I-I remember that game.
-我也在那 -是的
- I was there. - Yeah.
泽兰斯基教练 他...
Coach Zuransky, he, uh,
给他闻了点嗅盐
gave him some smelling salts
让他回到了场上
and put him right back in.
几场比赛之后 又发生了这情况
Couple of games later, it happened again.
然后又发生了
Then again.
我乞求教练
I begged Coach, just...
让他休息一下
give him a rest,
但他说艾迪不过是
but he said that Eddie was just
"被碰了几下"
"Getting his bell rung."
你在高中的时候就发现艾迪的
You saw signs that Eddie's mind was being affected
思维受影响了吗
all the way back in high school?
他说他记不住东西
Said he couldn't remember things.
然后开始看见...
Then he started seeing...
亮光 听见铃响
...lights and hearing bells.
所以我告诉他该休赛
So I told him he had to hang his cleats up.
而泽兰斯基教练却说
But Coach Zuransky told him
他这样会让球队失望
that he would be letting his team down.
艾迪唯一想做的就是给教练争光
And all Eddie wanted to do was please his coach.
他说...
He said...
如果我不让他比赛
that he would move out
他就搬出去 所以...
if I didn't let him play, so...
我知道我该...
I mean, I know I should've...
告诉我火车事故那晚发生了什么事
Tell me what happened the night of the train accident.
我...
I...
去吉尔罗伊酒吧接艾迪 因为...
went to pick Eddie up at Gilroy's bar, 'cause...
那是我每晚睡觉前要干的事
...that's what I did every night before I went to bed.
当他们说他走了
When they said he left,
我就开着车到处找他
I drove around looking for him.
然后我看见了火车
And I saw the train.
那么多车灯...
And all those lights...
我就知道了
I just knew.
我满脑子只想着泽兰斯基教练
And Coach Zuransky sending my son back into those games
逼我儿子上场比赛的事
was all I could think about.
他杀了我儿子
He killed my boy.
欢迎来到
巴特克里
我雷威武
Roll thunder!
这还有人工作呢
Working over here.
你就... 行了吧
Well, will you... come on!
山谷高中昨晚赢了
Valley High won last night.
玉米粒告诉我了
Niblet told me.
我也在桌子上跳庆祝舞精疲力尽了 但...
And I'm exhausted from dancing on top of my desk, but...
你该高兴才对 不光是因为
You should be happy, and not just because
我们敬爱的母校赢了
our beloved alma mater won,
也因为我们赢了赌局
but because we also won our bets.
没错
It's true.
谁敢开口看我不骂他
First person to say anything gets sat on.
太棒了
Yes!
你们知道山谷高中...
You people do realize that Valley High...
都是群骗子吧
they're a bunch of cheaters?
所以 有什么好赌的
Right? So therefore, all bets are off.
这是橄榄球好吗 老兄
It's football, man.
橄榄球哎 谁不作弊
It's football. Everyone cheats.
是啊 别生气 拉斯
Yeah, lighten up, Russ.
我才不关心香肠是怎么做出来的
I mean, I don't have to know how the sausage is made
只要它们好吃就行
as long as it tastes good.
香肠真好吃
Sausage tastes good.
橄榄球也好吃 比喻说来
Football tastes good, too, metaphorically.
香肠
Sausage...
霍莉
Holly.
霍莉
Holly.
去给米尔特送信吗
Got Milt's mail there?
是的
Yeah.
你走那么远就是问我这个吗
Did you come all the way out here to ask me that?
不是
No.
我想跟你道歉
I-I... I want to apologize to you.
为蛋糕那事
For that cake stunt.
我想说...
And I wanted to, uh...
说...抱歉骗了你
I wanted to say that I'm sorry for lying to you.
什么时候
When?
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表