剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
五年前
去问他
Ask him.
不要
Nah.
参加高年级派对怎么能不带大♥麻♥
We cannot show up to a senior party without weed.
那你去问
So you ask him.
我已经做了该做的事
I did my part.
我让我姐弄到了邀请
I got my sister to get us invited.
现在该你了
It's your turn.
先生
Hey, mister.
抱歉打扰了
Uh, hey. Sorry to bug you. Um...
我们听说你... 如果我误会了
Uh, well, we heard that you... and I'm sorry
先对你说声抱歉
if I'm wrong, but...
我们想买♥♥大♥麻♥
we need some weed.
没问题
Yeah.
我可以帮你们弄来
I can absolutely hook you up.
凯西
Hey, Casey.
今天是不是不太顺心
You having a rough day?
你通知我父母了吗
Did you call my parents?
你想我这么做吗 我可以马上就去
Would you like me to? I could do that right now.
你不是必须这么做吗
Don't you kind of have to?
没错 你才十六岁
Absolutely. You're 16 years old.
如果我们要以罪名起诉你
If we're gonna charge you with a crime,
就必须通知你父母
we have to notify your parents.
你们不准备起诉我吗
You might not charge me?
这就要看你了 我们可以帮你
It's completely up to you. We can help you.
只要你愿意帮我们
If you help us.
你很幸运 因为...
You see, you're lucky because...
你什么都不是
you're nothing.
你只拿中等奖学金
You're a B-student scholarship kid
母亲待业 父亲只是个小商业街经理
with a stay-at-home mom and a dad who manages a strip mall.
你对这个世界来说
You're a fly on the
不过是十八轮挡风玻璃上的一只苍蝇
windshield of a Mack truck to this universe.
我不信
I call B.S.
你不可能说得出别人是
There's no way you said to anyone that they were
"十八轮挡风玻璃上的苍蝇"这种话
"A fly on the windshield of a Mack truck to this universe."
那是很久以前的事了
Come on. It was a long time ago.
有些事或许我已经记不太清了
I may have... misremembered some of the details.
是啊 比如说 你到底是谁
Yeah, like, um-- oh, right-- who the hell you are.
现在的我和过去的我
Who I am and who I was
是截然不同的两个人
are two completely different things.
得了吧 我还是不信
Yeah. Once again, I call B.S.
人是不会变的
People don't change.
你还想不想知道我们为什么在这里了
You want to know why we're in this trunk or not?
说吧
Go on.
但因为你居然蠢到
But because you were stupid enough
连买♥♥毒品都找错人
to try to buy drugs from the wrong guy,
你或许有机会不再一无是处
you have a chance to not be nothing.
一个改变这个世界的机会
You have a chance to make a difference in this world.
一个帮我们将十恶不赦的坏人绳之于法的机会
You have a chance to help us put a very bad guy in jail.
我不认识什么坏人
I-I don't know any bad guys.
你认识罗杰·阿塞韦多
You know Roger Acevedo.
阿塞韦多吗
Acevedo?
不可能 他是优等生
Nah, he's-he's, like, a straight-A student.
已经被斯坦福录取了
He's going to Stanford.
我相信他父亲一定十分骄傲
And I'm sure his father couldn't be prouder.
你和你的朋友谈起过罗杰的父亲吗
You and your friends ever talk about Roger's father?
但你去过他家里
But you've been to his house?
是的 去过几次
Yeah, a couple times.
很棒的房♥子 漂亮的泳池 网球场
Nice house. Nice pool. Nice tennis courts.
你怀疑过那些钱都是从哪来的吗
You ever wonder where all that money came from?
他不是开了一家餐厅吗
Doesn't he own a restaurant?
作为西海岸最大的毒贩 那家餐厅
Which comes in handy to launder all the money he makes
确实帮他洗了不少钱
as the biggest coke dealer on the West Coast.
没错 他靠着恶毒和猜忌有了这成就
Yeah, he got that way by being vicious and trusting no one.
几乎不相信任何人 他信任他儿子
Well, almost no one. He trusts his son.
你的伙伴
Your buddy.
我也许该先和我父母谈一下
I should probably talk to my parents.
没错 你应该
Mm. Yeah, absolutely you should.
但是据我们所知
But for all we know,
你的父母是阿塞韦多的客户
your parents are customers of Acevedo.
不 你在开玩笑吗
No. Um, are you kidding?
我的父母 他们是最逊的
My parents are... They're the lamest...
可没酷到吸毒的程度 对吗
Not cool enough to do coke, huh?
我们不相信你的父母
Yeah, we don't trust your parents.
而且我们也不相信他们的律师
And we don't trust their lawyer.
我们相信你 因为我们可以控制你
We trust you, because we can control you.
所以你有两个选择 你可以和我们坦白
So you have two choices; you can either keep talking to us,
或者可以去监狱和你父母会面
or you can talk to Mommy and Daddy in jail.
这不只是我们在这后备箱的原因 是吗
This isn't just the reason why we're in this trunk, is it?
这是你来巴特克里市的原因
This-this is... the reason you're in Battle Creek.
这一整套"信任别人的好人"的谎言
I mean, this whole "nice guy,trust everybody" crap,
全部都只是在演戏
it was just an act.
你其实是个好警♥察♥吗
You're actually a good cop?
不是在演戏
It's not an act.
阿塞韦多
Hey, Acevedo.
最近怎么样
Hey. What's up?
还好吧
Uh, not much.
在莫尔纳的聚会上我们没看到你
Yo, we missed you at Molnar's party.
是的 我被一些事缠住了
Yeah. I-I got tied up...
他要去上斯坦福大学了
He's going to Stanford.
这不会有用的
This isn't gonna work.
我赌一百块说有用
Hundred bucks says it does.
坏树上面结不出好果
The apple never falls far from the tree.
我的朋友刚刚从
Anyway, my, uh, friend just got back
巴哈的冲浪旅行回来
from a surfing trip to Baja,
还带了一大袋的可♥卡♥因♥
um, with a-a duffel bag full of cocaine.
他说要卖♥♥给我一些
And he offered to sell me some of it.
或者 全部都给我
Or, like-like, all of it.
你现在贩毒了吗
You deal drugs?
什么 不不不 绝不
What? No, no. No, no, no, no. Never.
但是
Uh, but...
他知道我读的是私立高中
well, he knows I go to a private school,
这里有很多有钱人家的孩子
you know, with a lot of rich kids,
他说要给我百分之十的利润
and he offered to cut me in for ten percent.
这样我就有钱去哥斯达黎加春游了
I-I mean, I could pay for my spring trip to Costa Rica.
那你为什么要来找我
Why you coming to me?
我听到一些传闻
Uh... I heard some stories.
关于你父亲的
You know, about your father.
他一点都不着急
He's taking his time.
他不会做的
He's not gonna do it.
肯定总是最后才出现
Yeses never come quick.
一旦他开始犹豫 你就知道那是肯定
As soon as he stalls, you know it's a yes.
我会问问我爸的
I'll talk to my dad.
好的
All right.
我们的本质不会改变
Hey. We are what we are.
我不觉得我们会找到任何改装的线索
I don't think we're gonna be able to trace any of the armor.
不论你信不信 都是些自♥制♥货
Believe it or not, it's all off-the-shelf stuff.
但当你防护改装一辆车
But when you armor a car,
会在每扇门上增加五十磅的重量
it adds about 50 pounds to each door,
也就是说铰链也需要更换
which means the hinges need to be replaced, too.
所以 我去了扣押车场
So I went down to the impound lot,
那些铰链还在车上
and the hinges are still intact,
它们上面有这些记号♥
and they had these markings on them.
"TLC"
"TLC"?
没错 "TCL"或者是"CLT"
Yeah, or, uh, "TCL" Or "CLT."
我肯定米尔特会替我们查出来的
I'm sure Milt can track it down for us.
我不那么认为
I don't think so.
我刚刚打给了联调局
I just called the FBI;
米尔特从犯罪现场拿走
the evidence Milt took from the scene
给分♥析♥师的证据一直没到
for analysis never made it to them.
他为什么...
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表