剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
好的 知道了
Yeah. Okay.
米尔特 我们得撤退了
Milt, we got to stand down.
-现在就撤 -为什么
- Right now. - Why?
山姆·麦克弗森 扮汤姆猫吉祥物那个
Sam McPherson, the TomCat mascot,
十分钟前办理了出院
got discharged from the hospital ten minutes ago.
在他去停车场的时候被人枪击了
And on his way down into the parking lot, he got shot.
目标不是哈迪市长
Mayor Hardy was never the target.
三 二
Three, two...
撤退 撤退
Stand down, stand down.
我们在巴特克里市医院外
We are outside Battle Creek Hospital,
山姆·麦克弗森 最酷的英雄
where latest hero and cool dude, Sam McPherson,
刚刚办理了出院
has just been released.
汤姆猫的一小步
One small step for a TomCat...
-天哪 -快去叫医生
- Oh, my God! - Get a doctor!
天啊
Oh, my God!
山姆从重症监护出来了 恢复的很好
Sam is out of ICU, he's recovering nicely.
我们已经给他安排了二十四小时保护
Uh, we have him under 24-hour protection.
看来凶手之所以选择在早餐时下手
Seems the shooter chose the breakfast
就是为了让我们以为市长会是目标
so that we would assume that the mayor was the target.
官方安排山姆就站在市长旁边
The official schedule had Sam standing right next the mayor,
倒牛奶 安排在网上可以查到
pouring the milk. Schedule was online,
所以任何想要知道这个孩子
so anyone who cared would know
具体行踪的人都可以查阅
exactly where the kid was at the exact moment.
然后就可以知道怎样来误导
And would know that that would send our investigation
我们的调查
in the exact wrong direction.
我们都上钩了
We all took the bait.
我们感觉都很糟糕
We all feel like crap.
继续吧
Let's move on.
在五十英尺外的草丛中发现两枚弹壳
Two shell casings were found in a bush 50 feet away.
没有目击者 没有监控录像
There were no witnesses, no surveillance footage,
没有任何线索
nothing to go on.
我们先从山姆的生活开始调查
We started going through Sam's life, uh...
他的脸书 社交 短♥信♥
his Facebook, social media, his texts,
都很友好 看上去是个很好的孩子
all very friendly-- seems like a nice kid.
没能找到什么敌人
No enemies to speak of.
他在隐藏什么事情
He's hiding something.
我们去和他的朋友 邻居还有同学谈谈
Let's check out his friends, his neighbors and his classmates.
不需要 我已经让联调局重新复原了
No need-- I had the FBI reconstruct
他在照片分享账户上删除的图
the deleted posts from his Instagram account.
确实有人恨他
Someone does hate him--
伤心猫13
SadCat13
怪胎去死
怪胎去下地狱吧
去你♥妈♥的♥怪物
来自地狱的威胁吗
Threat of hell?
看上去有人认为他是同志
Sounds like someone thought he was gay.
因为他就是
That's because he is.
看
Look.
他的脸书状态上写
His Facebook status says,
恋爱中 但是女朋友在哪里
in a relationship, but where's the girlfriend?
在照片里没有找到任何女孩
No girls in any of the photos,
反而都是一些他和这个叫乔伊的男孩
but pictures all over place of him and this guy Joey.
他还能更可爱一点吗
Could he be any cuter?
我们追踪IP地址
We traced the I.P. Address of the posts...
到高中的机器人实验室
to the high school robotics lab.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
我相信你也会用演绎推理
I have no doubt you would have gotten
得到同样的结果的
to the same place using deductive reasoning.
不要急进
And don't push it.
放轻松就好
Just relax.
抱歉 基拉·珂耐丽在吗
Excuse me, Kira Keneally?
是的
Yes.
珍 你能先替我看着点吗
Jenn, can you take over the class for a minute?
多谢 是的
Thanks. Yes.
我是治安办公室的琼斯警探
Uh, Detective Jones with the county sheriff's office.
我想问下关于梅菲尔德的事情
I wanted to ask you about Mayfield.
我知道你在那里预定了婚礼
I understand you're getting married there.
是的 事情都还好吗
Yes, is everything okay?
不好
Well, no.
在场地发生了一起案件
There was a crime at the venue.
我们正在协助调查
We are assisting with the investigation
并提醒大家凶手还没有归案
by warning people that we have not apprehended the perpetrator.
因为我们有理由相信
Because we have reason to believe
他的目标是整个场地而不是具体人
he was targeting the venue, not the people.
多谢了
Thanks.
希望你能抓到他
Hope you catch him.
你也许想要考虑下调整你的婚礼
Um, you may want to consider moving your wedding.
为了你自己的安全
For your own safety.
我想我们没事
Oh, I think we'll be okay.
还有你宾客们的安全
And that of your guests.
我不改时间是因为我并不担心
I'm not changing it because I'm not worried.
想想如果发生了什么事的负罪感
Think of the guilt if something happened.
本应是一天完美的记忆却有了污痕
The blot on the memory of what should have been a perfect day.
梅菲尔德是完美的
Mayfield is perfect--
那种感觉 气场 风水
the vibes, the aura, the feng shui.
那里应该是我们新生活的开始
It's where we're meant to start our lives together.
梅菲尔德 我爱死那个地方了
Mayfield? I love that place.
六年前我在那里结的婚
I got married there six years ago.
那绝对是个完美的一天
It was an absolutely beautiful day
之后我们有了四年的幸福时光
followed by four years of happiness.
我的这个姿势对吗
Oh, am I doing this pose right?
等等 你不是说你六年前结的婚吗
Wait, did you say you were married six year ago?
好吧 两年的离婚官司和眼泪
Well, you know, two years of legal fees and tears...
也不能抹去之前四年的幸福时光
can't undo the four great years we spent together.
我确定和场地没有关系
Oh, I'm sure it wasn't the venue.
坏的氛围不会导致离婚的 对吗
Not like bad vibes can cause divorce, right?
是的 我想你是正确的
Yeah, I'm sure you're right.
我有义务
I am legally obligated
通知你梅菲尔德正在返还定金
to tell you that Mayfield is returning deposits
直到今天晚上
until the end of the day today,
但是幸好你不需要
but happily you don't need that.
我不明白
I don't understand--
我还以为他们是要杀哈迪市长的
I thought they were trying to kill Mayor Hardy;
为什么有人会想杀我
why would anybody want me dead?
这就是我们来的原因
That's why we're here.
我们有一个理论
We have a theory.
关于这次犯罪的理论
A working theory about the crime.
是基于一个可能性的理论
Based upon a possible theory.
你是同志 我们知道了
You're gay, we get it.
好吧 这不是一个秘密
Well, it's... it's not, like, a state secret.
我父母知道 我两个最好的朋友也知道
I mean, my-my parents know, my two best friends know.
大家都觉得无所谓啊
Everyone's been super-cool about it.
有人可不这么想
Well, somebody wasn't cool about something.
山姆 你知道这是谁画的吗
Uh, Sam, do you have any idea who drew this?
这人自称"伤心猫13"
Calls himself SadCat13
不知道 但他一直评论我的图片分享
No, but he kept commenting on my Instagram feed.
我以为我把他们全删了
I thought I deleted them all.
我们知道他用机器人实验室发布了一些信息
We know he used the robotics lab to post some of the messages.
所以他很有可能是个学生
So he's most likely a student.
这些都是规规矩矩的学生
These are real straight arrows.
我无法想象谁会做出这种事
I-I can't imagine any of them doing this.
可确实有人做了
Well, someone did this.
有个谁都想不到的人做了
Someone no one could imagine doing it did it.
不
No.
这些孩子都想成为
These kids all want to be
下一个伊隆·马斯克或马克·扎克伯格
the next Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg.
他们一心想进常春藤
They're obsessed with the Ivy League
考了个A-都会崩溃
and freak out if they get an A-minus.
他们是满怀抱负的工作狂 忙着
They're ambitious workaholics who are too busy
上六门课程 不断丰富他们的履历
taking six classes and packing their resumes
根本没时间对别人投入一丁点儿感情
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表