剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Why did he stand out?
金是个很棒的女人
Kim's a great lady.
她很真实而且很有趣
She's really down-to-earth and funny.
她煮饭很好吃
She's a terrific cook.
你知道 我们之所以询问你们
You know, we're-we're talking to people
是因为昨晚她的住处发生了火灾
because there was a fire at her house last night.
火灾
A fire.
那真是太糟糕了
That's awful.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一提到了火灾
Soon as I mention the fire,
他就开始用两个字来回答问题
he starts speaking in two-word sentences,
就像是不愿再多说什么
like he doesn't want to say too much
或者是告诉我们太多的信息
or give too much away.
他昨晚有不在场证明吗
Does he have an alibi for last night?
他昨晚在通宵翻新一个房♥子
He was pulling an all-nighter renovating a house.
一个叫弗莱德的墙面修理工和他在一起
A drywall guy named Fred was working with him.
我猜你已经核实过了
I assume you've called Fred.
我想去和他面对面的谈谈
Think I'll go see him in person.
是的 他整晚都和我在一起
Yeah, he was with me all night.
-整晚吗 -没错
- All night? - Yeah.
我们得赶紧完成石膏墙面的部分
We had to work straight through to finish the drywall
因为油漆工早上七点就要来了
'cause the painters were showing up at 7:00 a.m.
正好完成
Just made it, too.
你记得他晚上有离开的时候吗
You remember him leaving at any point during the evening?
或许出去吃东西之类的
Maybe he went out to grab some food or something.
不 他整晚都和我在一起
Nah, he was with me all night.
介意我接下吗 我老婆
Mind if I take this? My wife.
接吧
Go ahead.
喂 宝贝
Hey, sugar.
他怎么样 还好吗
How's he doing? Is he good?
好的
Right.
这是你们换下来的墙面吗
Is this the drywall you were replacing?
等会我再给你打 你说什么
Uh, let me call you back. Say what?
-这是你们替换下的石灰墙面吗 -是
- Is this the drywall you were replacing? - Yeah.
看上去被烧过
Looks like it's burned.
没错
Yeah.
这就是为什么他们雇佣我们来翻新
That's why they hired us to renovate.
一个月前这里发生了火灾
Half the place burned down about a month ago.
我们认为乔放火是为了增加收入
We think Joe is burning down houses to generate income.
你觉得他把我的房♥子烧了
You think that he burned my house down
然后我就会再次雇佣他了吗
so that I would hire him again?
显然你挺满意他之前的服务的
Well, you were happy with his services the first time, apparently.
没关系
It's all right.
我理解调查上司的生活有难度
I appreciate the difficulty of investigating your boss's life.
你不需要在这盯着调查
You don't need to be here to run this investigation;
只要打电♥话♥就行了
all you need is a cell phone.
我们送你到一个安全的地方吧
Why don't we take you to a safe house?
你可以洗个澡
You can have a shower,
-睡个觉 -不 不
- get some sleep... - No, no, no.
我想待在这儿
I-I want to be here.
如果你的推理是对的
So, if your theory is correct,
那么刚刚你们看见的这个火灾
then the fire at the house that you just saw,
也应该是由纵火引起的
that should have been caused by arson, also.
之前没人调查过
No investigation was done.
他们正在着手调查
They're opening one now,
审查保险公♥司♥的照片 寻找纵火证据
going over insurance photos for any evidence of foul play.
如果乔是靠烧了房♥子再重建来谋生
If Joe's making his living burning and rebuilding,
那么他不会只烧我们两个的
then he didn't just do the two of us.
追查他现在在弄的房♥子
Follow up on the houses that he's currently working on
找几个人盯着他以前弄过的房♥子
and get some unis to keep an eye on his past renos
直到我们排除他的嫌疑 或将他逮捕
till we either rule him out or arrest him.
我从麦克·罗西
I haven't seen Mike Rossi
因为纵火和谋杀被捕后就没见过他
since he got busted for arson and murder.
他是个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
He's a jerk and a creep.
也是你的爱人
And the love of your life.
他以前是我男朋友
He used to be my boyfriend.
也曾经抓着我的头发暴打我
He also used to pick me up by the hair and throw me around.
他很可怕
He was scary.
那你为什么还跟他约会
So why did you go out with him?
他也可以是白马王子
He could be Prince Charming, too.
他送过我一次玫瑰
One time, he sent me roses.
"一次"哎
Wow, one time.
你知道那个关于鱼肝油的说法吧
You know that saying about fish oil?
我应该不知道
Yeah, I don't believe that I do, no.
“你把鱼肝油涂在身上
"You get fish oil on your skin,
就再也不能...之类的”
and you can never... something."
我爸以前这么说过 总之 麦克就是这样
My dad used to say it. Anyway, that's what Mike was like.
一旦他融入你的生命 就再也没法让他离开
Once he gets under your skin, you could never get him out.
所以他已经融入你的生命
So he got under your skin,
斯莱斯莱
家小汉堡
但他十二年后出狱
but after he got out of prison, after 12 years,
你却一点都不想见他吗
you didn't want to see him even a little bit?
不跟他喝个咖啡什么的吗
Maybe have coffee with him or something?
我说了 不会
I told you, no.
如果你不跟他喝咖啡
So if you weren't having coffee with him,
那么有谁会跟他"喝咖啡"呢
then who was he "Having coffee" With?
谁是他的朋友 谁又是他的敌人
Who are his friends? Who are his enemies?
我不知道
I've got no idea.
蒂娜 你的孩子很可爱
You know, Tina, your baby's adorable,
但看起来可完全没十二岁
but appears to be a lot younger than 12.
罗西知道你跟别人生了孩子吗
Does Rossi know you had a kid with another guy?
我写信告诉他了
I wrote to him.
不想让他从别人那知道
Didn't want him to find out from somebody else.
他知道后什么反应
And how did he take that news?
他为我感到开心
He was happy for me.
你可别告诉我你信
Please don't tell me you believe that.
我倒是想啊
I want to believe it.
我知道你也想相信
And I know you want to believe it, too.
蒂娜
Tina...
这孩子的父亲是谁
who's the baby's father?
罗西也会找上他的
Rossi's gonna go after him, too.
阿格纽探员
Yeah, Detective Agnew.
我给花店打过电♥话♥了
I called the florist.
他们拒绝说是谁给霍莉送的花
They refused to say who sent Holly the flowers.
要保护客户隐私
Client confidentiality.
谁知道他们搞得那么认真
Who knew they cared so much?
你查了你的信♥用♥卡♥记录没
Did you check your credit card records?
上边没有...没有消费...
Uh, there was... there was, uh, no purchase...
果然
Aha.
干什么 我就说了没消费...
What? I'm just saying that there was no purchase...
但你查了 因为你觉得可能会有
But you checked, because you knew that there might be.
你想解开这一谜案吗 拉斯
You want to solve this mystery, Russ?
明天再打吧
Call tomorrow.
消费记录有时要一天后才显示呢
Sometimes it takes a day for the charges to show.
你就不能直接调花店的电♥话♥记录
Would you just pull the flower store's
追查所有打给他们的电♥话♥吗
phone records and trace all calls made to them?
无所谓了 有个更重要的消息 我在调查...
Whatever. In more relevant news, I have been looking into the...
等下跟你说
I'll tell you later.
你为什么要调查我儿子
Why are you investigating my son?
我今天一早给丹尼的社工打电♥话♥了
I called Danny's former caseworker earlier today,
跟他说如果接到警局电♥话♥
and I asked him to please call me
就打电♥话♥告诉我
if he heard from anyone from this office.
我刚跟他通完话
I just spoke with him.
他说跟一个叫杰克考斯的探员说过话
He said he spoke to a Detective Jacocks.
对不起 我知道应该告诉你
I'm sorry. I know I should've told you.
我怪拉斯 不怪你
I blame Russ, I don't blame you.
但你可以停止调查丹尼了
But you can stop investigating Danny.
他几年前搬去了佛罗里达
He moved to Florida a couple of years ago.
跟这事完全没关系
He is not involved with this.
局长
Commander.
他在巴特克里的社工
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表