剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Why is everything so low?
换个问题
Better question:
为什么你这么高
why are you so high?
不好意思 我没想到你个子不高
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were a little person.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
我听到过太多人对我的道歉了
People apologize to me way too often.
-不好意思 -我们的法医梅雷迪思
- Sorry. - Our M.E. Meredith here somehow convinced
几年前说服了局里把所有东西
the department to have everything retrofitted
都翻新了一遍
a few years back.
梅尔 一共花了多少钱
Hey, Mer, how much did that cost?
-一万块吗 -一万二 我用我的好口才
- About ten grand? - 12. And I convinced them using
说服了他们 就像法律所说的
clever arguments like the law says,
"不要逼我起诉你"
don't make me sue you
个子矮就是任性 拉斯
or kiss my tiny little ass, Russ?
听着 我也拥护公民权利好吗
Hey, look, I'm all for civil rights, too, okay?
但是我也想用上真正有电的电击枪
But I'm also for Tasers that actually tase
还有合适的雨具
and proper rain gear
-还有干净的饮用水 -我懂了
- and clean drinking water. - We get it.
局里破产是因为我是个矮子
The department's broke 'cause I'm a little person.
不 局里破产是因为你是个固执的矮子
No, the department's broke because you're a stubborn little person
还不愿意站在箱子上
who refuses to stand on a milk crate.
我肯定梅雷迪斯是值得我们
I'm sure that Meredith is well worth whatever it took
为她付出的
to make her happy.
你好
Hi.
从你的风度和颧骨可以猜到
From your demeanor and cheekbones,
你一定是米尔特了
I'm guessing that you're Milt.
楼上的女的说得没错
The ladies upstairs were right.
甚至都把你贬低了
If anything, they understated.
你们俩说完了吗 你可以
Hey, when you two are done, could you, uh,
告诉我们这个男的是被什么淹死的吗
please tell us what kind of water this guy was drowned in.
太奇怪了
This is odd.
是什么
What is it?
黏黏的
It's viscous.
还有点甜味
Smells almost... sweet.
这不是水
Guys, this isn't water.
你们的被害人是在枫糖浆里淹死的
I think your victim was drowned in maple syrup.
夏威夷大芽 80块
Okay. Hawaiian Big Bud. 80 bucks.
上次才45
This was $45 last time.
你买♥♥的是八分之一的
Well, you must've just gotten an eighth,
我们没货了
and we're all out of those.
那就拿四分之一的 分成两半不就行了
So take a quarter, cut it in half-- you'll have two.
听着 这是处方药
Look, man. These are prescriptions.
你会去沃尔格林买♥♥半瓶漱口水吗
You go to your local Walgreens and ask for half an Oxy?
美国医药连锁巨头
会去你家的温迪餐厅
Hell, you go to your local Wendy's
美国连锁快餐店
买♥♥半个芝士汉堡吗
and ask for half a cheeseburger?
我们的货是包装好的
Our bud comes prepackaged.
你到底要不要
You want it or not?
霍莉 我要去通知死者亲属
Holly, I need to notify the next of kin.
你有她妻子的联络方式吗
Do you have that woman's contact info?
-丰特呢 -他先回家了
- Uh, where's Font? - Uh, he went home early.
偏头痛
You know, migraines.
等一下
Wait,
你不希望我去告诉他妻子吗
you don't think I can tell the wife that her husband died?
这事一般是丰特去做的
I-I think usually Font does it.
我可以很委婉的
I can be sensitive.
好吧 那我们演练一下
Okay. You know what, let's practice.
好吧 假装我是她
Okay. Pret-Pretend that I am her.
很明显我担心了一晚
I've obviously been worried sick
因为我丈夫没有回家
all night 'cause my husband has not come home.
也许还会哭 胡思乱想
Probably been crying, expecting the worst.
然后 你敲了门
And then, uh, you knock,
一个陌生人 可能是个警♥察♥
a stranger, probably a cop.
好吧
All right.
我打开门 满怀恐惧
I-I open the door, filled with dread.
整个人糟透了
I am a total mess.
这可能是我人生中最糟糕的时刻
This-this may very well be the worst moment of my entire life.
然后你说...
And then you say...?
下午好 我是张伯伦探员
Good afternoon. I'm Agent Chamberlain.
这位是阿格纽警探
This is Detective Agnew.
我们要和尼萨·弗洛斯谈谈
We need to speak with Neysa Floss.
我是她父亲
I'm her dad.
我猜是爱迪的事
I assume this is about Eddie.
我是埃米特 找我有事吗
Hey, I'm Emmett. You wanted to talk to me? How can I help you?
昨晚你这来了一个客人
You had a patron here last night.
生前叫爱德华·弗洛斯
His name was... Edward Floss.
"生前" 爱迪发生什么事了吗
Was? Did-did something happen to Eddie?
他昨晚8点左右给我打了电♥话♥
He called me around 8:00 last night,
说他和埃米特打了一架
said he got in a fight with Emmett.
说想在回家前冷静一下
Said he wanted to cool down before he came home.
但是再也没回来
But he never came.
我不觉得那算打架
I wouldn't call it a fight, exactly.
爱迪打了我几拳
It was more like Eddie punching me a few times
我只是被他打 没还手
and me accepting the beating.
你们为什么要打架
What did you all fight about?
爱迪卖♥♥枫糖浆给埃米特
Eddie sold syrup to Emmett.
数量很多
A lot.
直到昨天 他告诉爱迪
Until yesterday, when-when he told Eddie
他需要换供应商
that he had to switch suppliers.
同业联盟[贩毒集团]给了他很大的压力
That the Cartel was putting too much pressure on him.
贩毒集团
Cartel?
还有贩枫糖浆的黑帮吗
There's a maple syrup cartel?
这听上去很疯狂
I know. It sounds crazy.
但他们的确掌控了整个中西部
But those guys are in charge of all the distribution
枫糖浆的配给
of maple syrup in the entire Midwest.
就像是OPEC主管石油一样
Like OPEC for oil.
他们毒死了我的树 切断了我的管道系统
They poisoned my trees, cut my tubing,
还对我进行人身攻击
physically assaulted me.
我本来打算关门的
I was ready to just shut down.
但爱迪说他会反抗联盟
But Eddie said he'd stand up to the Cartel.
他做到了
And he did.
而且结果很好
Actually did great.
一开始的时候
At first.
他在车♥库♥里建了自己的枫糖小屋
Built his own sugar shack in his garage,
买♥♥了新设备
got in new equipment.
联盟并不高兴我向爱迪买♥♥货
The Cartel wasn't happy about me buying from Eddie.
有一天我来上班的时候
I came into work one day,
他们砸碎了我的窗户
and they smashed my window.
爱迪拜托我做正确的事
Eddie begged me to do the right thing.
我告诉他有时候错误的事才是正确的事
I told him that sometimes the wrong thing was the right thing.
然后吵了起来 被他打了一顿
Kind of went from there, and ended up with him hitting me.
我们怎么知道你被打之后没有跟踪他
Okay, how do we know you didn't follow him out after he hit you?
在顾客面前忍♥着不还手
Look like a pacifist in front of the customers
然后在树林里报仇雪恨
and then get your revenge in the woods after?
埃米特不可能杀他 不会的
Emmett didn't kill him, no way.
他们从小学开始就是朋友
They've been friends since grade school.
我去急救室包扎伤口了
I was in the E.R. getting these.
听着 我被打是因为我是个懦夫
Look, I got beat up for being a coward.
爱迪被杀是因为他是个英雄
Eddie got killed for being brave.
肯定是联盟的头头干的
It was the head of that cartel.
胡里奥·麦克法兰
Julio McFarland.
胡里奥·麦克法兰
Julio McFarland.
巴特克里卫理公会
下午好 法官大人
Good afternoon, Your Honor.
我们是来调查谋杀...
We are here investigating the murder...
你是张伯伦探员吗
Aren't you Agent Chamberlain?
是的
Yes, sir.
就是那个一来就用一个案子
The guy who comes into town
上了新闻头条的家伙吗
and gets front-page headlines on his very first case?
我之前没想到...
I wasn't looking to the strike from the hard...
斯卡利亚法官和我说过你
I heard about you from Justice Scalia.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表