剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
went perfect.
直到有混♥蛋♥闯了红灯
Until some jerk ran a red light.
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
我觉得我还好
I think I'm okay.
我不能动了
I can't move.
我没事
I'm okay.
你没事 你会没事的
Y-You're okay. You're gonna be okay.
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
我们得走了
We got to go.
我不会抛下我弟弟离开
Not going anywhere without my brother.
警♥察♥随时都会来
Cops will be here any minute.
在那之前我能把他救出来
I'll have him out by then.
米奇 我觉得不是方向盘
Mitch, I don't think it's the wheel.
不是因为那个我才不能动的
I don't think that's why I can't move.
我感觉有什么地方伤得很严重
I think there's something really wrong.
好吧 听着 我们得走了
Okay, look, we got to go.
救护车会过来救他的 我们得走了
An ambulance will be here to take care of him; we got to go!
走吧 把钱拿走
Go, take the money!
你不能留下 米奇
You're not staying, Mitch.
你也得一起走
You got to go, too.
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you.
快点 你疯了吗
Come on, this is insane!
那你走啊
So go!
走吧
Go.
坚持住 道基
Hang in there, Dougie.
然后呢 你跟他说什么了
So what? What'd you say to him?
能说什么呢
Eh, what can you say?
一些他想听的话
Just tell him what he wants to hear.
你想找谁报仇
Who are you looking to get vengeance against?
帕顿 还是那个闯红灯的司机
I mean, Patten or the driver of the car that ran the light?
还是这不过又是一场毫无意义的徒劳
Or is it all just another pointless, futile gesture?
我们收到了183条线索
We got 183 tips.
筛选过还是刚收到的
Processed or received?
目前为止 刚收到的
So far, just received,
但我们优先列出了...
but we've prioritized...
不 我希望每一条都被当作
No, I want each of them treated as the clue
破案的关键线索
that's gonna unlock this case.
我接到一个女人的电♥话♥ 说她在
Okay, well, I got a call from a woman claiming
市中心万豪酒店自己的房♥间里见过拉斯
to have seen Russ in her room at the downtown Marriott.
房♥间号♥是312
Room 312.
她把钥匙给你留在前台了
She left a key at the front desk for you.
这不太可能 不过还是叫个警♥察♥过去一趟
That seems unlikely, but, uh, go ahead and send a uniform.
我接到一个灵媒的电♥话♥
I got a call from a psychic
说我们会在初中足球场上找到拉斯
claiming we'll find Russ buried with Jimmy Hoffa
和吉米·霍法埋在一起
in the junior high football field.
好吧 叫
All right, just...
我已经派了一组警♥察♥去了
I already sent a team.
我接到一个老太太的电♥话♥
Uh, I got a call from some old woman--
她可能也是个灵媒
uh, maybe she's psychic, too,
因为她说她知道拉斯现在是安全的
'cause she claimed to know that Russ is fine,
但我们不用担心 因为他已经注射了胰岛素
but that we don't have to worry because he got his insulin.
什么
What?
拉斯没有糖尿病啊
Russ isn't diabetic.
天呐
God.
米尔特
Milt.
米尔特
Oh, Milt...
老兄
Oh, man.
见到你真好 拉斯
It's good to see you, Russ.
放下枪 放下枪
Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up.
福特在哪
Where... where's Ford?
他不在这
He's not here.
-来吧 -好
- Come on. - All right.
维罗妮卡老太太是这个房♥子的主人
Veronica, the older woman whose home this is,
她曾经到监狱
used to come to the prison
协助过狗狗服务项目
to help with their service dog program,
福特在这个活动中很活跃
which Ford was very active in.
但后来她病重无法继续
But then she became too sick to continue.
福特知道她独自生活
Now, Ford knew that she lived alone,
知道她精神日益衰退
he knew she had compromised mental acuity,
还知道她喜欢他
and he knew that she liked him
但是又跟他没有关系
but wasn't related to him,
所以这里成了他的绝佳藏身之地
making this the perfect place for him to hide.
我觉得他不会再回来了
I don't think he's coming back.
他冒险逃出来
I mean, he risked going out
就是为了找这些袋子里的东西
to get whatever was in these packages.
你们该吃点东西了
You should eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个白色盒子是湿的
This white box is damp.
为什么
Why?
可能是因为你从垃圾堆里捡来的
Well, perhaps because you fetched it out of the garbage.
不可能 这是包肉的厚纸
No, this is butcher paper.
里面一定藏了某些
He must have had something in here
他希望不要变质的东西...
that he didn't want tainted...
他不会再回来了
He's not coming back.
你为什么说福特先生不会回来了
Why do you say that Mr. Ford isn't coming back?
他跟你说了什么吗
Did he tell you something?
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
衰退了的大脑也可以运转
Even a compromised mind is still a mind.
我得指出就是因为她的电♥话♥
I would point out that it was her phone call
我才能把你救出来
that allowed me to rescue you.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
不 我不是说...
No, I'm not saying that it was...
我本来就自♥由♥了 米尔特
I was free, Milt. Okay?
-不需要你的帮助 -你是没有被拷住
- I didn't need your help. - You were free of the chain;
但地下室的门仍然是锁住的
the basement door was still locked.
这和苏珊有关
It was about Susan.
苏珊
Susan?
他前妻吗
His ex-wife?
是的
Yes.
也可能不是
Or no.
毕竟有很多叫苏珊的人 是吧
I mean, there are a lot of Susans, right?
他是不是想伤害她
Does he mean to hurt her?
他看起来是不是很焦躁
Did he look agitated?
他看起来...
He looked...
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们得去苏珊家
All right, we need to get to Susan's.
他要杀她
He's gonna kill her.
不 不不不
Nope. Nah, nah, nah.
你说"不"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Nope"?
如果他因为苏珊
Look, if he was gonna kill Susan
没有照顾他的姑婆要杀她的话
for not caring for his great-aunt,
那他出来后怎么不去看他的姑婆
then how come he didn't go see his great-aunt when he got out,
而是直接藏起来了呢
instead of going straight into hiding?
你信任他吗
You trust him?
你信任一个连我都不信的人吗
You trust someone that I don't?
我只看证据说话 老兄
I'm just following the evidence, man.
拉斯 你知道什么叫斯德哥尔摩症候群症吗
Russ, do you know what Stockholm Syndrome is?
知道
Yes.
如果福特是凶手
Look, if Ford was a killer,
他为什么要救我一命
then why did he save my life?
斯德哥尔摩症候群症是指人♥质♥
Stockholm syndrome is when the hostage
与劫持者间产生了一种莫名的纽带关系
inexplicably forms a bond with their captor.
我知道
I know.
我说我知道 米尔特 已经在说其它事了
I said yes, Milt, and then I moved on.
是啊 但有时人们说"知道"
Yeah, well, sometimes people say yes
仅仅是为了显得不那么愚蠢
just to avoid looking stupid.
是啊 但我不蠢
Yeah, well, since I'm not stupid,
所以可以排除这个可能性了
we can rule out that possibility.
福特觉得我有糖尿病 就给我注射了胰岛素
Look, Ford gave me insulin when he thought I was a diabetic,
知道我没进食 就给我吃东西
and then he fed me what I needed when he realized that I wasn't,
即使在我骗了他之后
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表