剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
to have time to register a nanosecond of emotion,
不管是好是坏
good or evil, toward a fellow human being.
最近有人考试得了B吗
Have any of them gotten a B lately?
佩特先生说得对
Mr. Pate is right.
谁有时间去杀人呢
I mean, who has time to try to kill someone?
尤其是山姆这么一个优秀的人
Especially someone as awesome as Sam.
你知不知道是谁画的这个
You have any idea who drew this?
这个自称"伤心猫13"的
Calls himself SadCat13.
不知道 但你不需要密♥码♥就能进这里
No, but it's not like you need a password to get in here.
人人都能进来
Anyone could have come in
在吃午餐时或放学后发布那些东西
and posted that stuff at lunch or after school.
企图陷害机器人实验室的某个孩子
Tried to frame one of the robotics kids.
你能看看这些照片吗
Can you take a look at these photos
有没有你能认出来的人
and see if you recognize anyone?
他们可能在这晃过
Maybe they've hung out here.
没有 一个都不认识
No. No, none of them.
这就是你那覆盖两千平方英尺范围的
That's your digital crime board
数码犯罪监控板吗
from the 2,000-square-foot area?
我们不是说过这玩意儿弱爆了吗
Haven't we determined this thing is a bust?
你凭什么那么说
What makes you say that?
凭逻辑 你现在已经识别了15个人
Logic-- you've now identified all 15 people,
如果他们中任何一个人就读于这所中学
and if any of them had attended this high school,
你会已经告诉我
then you would have told me about it
一遍 两遍 十遍了
one, two, ten times by now.
案子也早都结了好吗
It's case closed, okay?
我觉得这玩意儿超酷的
You know, this thing is pretty dope.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我确实认识这个孩子
I do know this kid.
他叫吉吉
It's JJ.
放学后会来这里用电脑
He comes in here after school to use computers.
吉吉 我们在你的储物柜里找到了这个
JJ, I found this in your locker.
我们还拿到了你的上网记录
We also accessed your online history.
你喜欢第一人称射击游戏
You like first-person shooter games.
相当暴♥力♥啊
Some pretty violent stuff.
有反同性恋的情节...
Anti-gay storylines...
那是你讨厌山姆的原因吗
Is that why you hated Sam?
我不讨厌他
I-I didn't hate him.
我都不认识他
I don't even know him.
我知道他中枪了 但你不能认为那是...
I know he got shot, but y-you can't think that I would...
我♥干♥的
do that.
你在网上骚扰过他
You were harassing him online.
我嫉妒他
I was jealous of him.
嫉妒山姆
Of Sam?
他是"汤姆猫"
He was the TomCat.
我从高一就是当啦啦队长
I've been doing cheerleading since freshman year
这样到高三时就可以成为吉祥物
so that, senior year, I could be the mascot.
而山姆随便参加了下选拔就胜出了
Sam tried out as a joke, and he won
因为他受欢迎
because he's popular.
那你为什么会在早餐会上
Uh, so why were you at the breakfast?
离市长仅隔两个街区
Two blocks from the mayor.
在两千平方英尺区域外
Outside the 2,000-square-foot area.
距离在误差幅度内
Close enough to be within the margin of error.
是在你定的误差幅度内吧
Margin of error that you just made up.
不是 它是...
No, it's...
你为什么在早餐会上
Why were you at the breakfast?
那是我一年中最喜欢的一天
It's my favorite day of the year.
但随后我看到山姆穿着汤姆猫的衣服
But then I saw Sam in the TomCat costume,
表现得就像这是个玩笑一样
acting like it was a big joke,
他把这个日子给毁了
and he ruined it for me.
吉吉 你当时在给谁打电♥话♥
Who were you calling, JJ?
给我妈打的 叫她来接我
Uh, I called my mom to pick me up.
我们调出了你的通话记录
We pulled your phone records,
你没有用你的手♥机♥打过任何电♥话♥
and you didn't make any calls from your phone.
吉吉 唯一合乎逻辑的结论
The only logical conclusion, JJ,
就是那不是你的手♥机♥
is that that phone isn't your phone.
你用一次性手♥机♥
You used a burn phone,
拨下远程操控枪的号♥码
and dialed a remote control gun
枪击了山姆
that shot Sam,
那个你讨厌的孩子
the kid that you hated.
我真的是在给我妈打电♥话♥
I was calling my mom.
我发誓
I swear.
只是电♥话♥没打通
But the call wouldn't go through,
所以我不停地重拨
so I kept dialing and dialing,
然后我就听见了枪声
and-and then I heard the shots,
大家四处逃窜 然后
and everyone ran, and...
我发誓真不是我♥干♥的
I swear it wasn't me.
我知道我不该发那些东西
I know I shouldn't have posted that stuff.
我妈把我禁足了
My mom grounded me.
但我不会伤害任何人
But I would never hurt anybody.
我相信他
I believe him.
他为人古怪诡异
He's an oddball, he's obsessive,
甚至可能是个讨厌鬼
he may be even a creep,
但我觉得他不是我们要找的凶手
but I don't think he's our shooter.
他的借口就是"我打了电♥话♥"
His alibi was 'I made a phone call',
"但我没打通"
'but I didn't make a phone call'.
是 能够那样精心设计的人
Yeah. Well, someone who could put together that contraption
是可以编出更好的谎言的
could put together a better lie.
他说的可能是实话
It is possible he's telling the truth.
电♥话♥不会总是一拨就通
Calls don't always go through right away.
必须先搜索到信♥号♥♥塔
You have to find a cell tower,
有时甚至根本打不通
and then sometimes they don't go through at all.
该死
Damn it.
米尔特
Milt...
可能...
might, um...
是对的
he might be right.
有时候电♥话♥会打不通
Sometimes calls don't always go through.
如果凶手确实拨号♥了 却没有接通呢
What if the shooter dialed, and the call didn't go through?
他那个两千平方英尺没有错
I mean, he got the right 2,000 square feet.
错的是范围内的人
He just got the wrong people in it.
你需要用我的电子犯罪记录版吗
You need to use my digital crime board?
如果我们倒♥退♥15秒
If we go back 15 seconds...
快
Come on.
在这儿 拿电♥话♥的那个人
Right there. That guy with the phone.
距离拉近 没错
Focus in on him. Yeah, yeah.
转过来 拜托
Turn your head. Come on.
转过来
Turn your head.
市长的兄弟
The mayor's brother.
你们都干了什么
Hey, hey! What did you guys do?
你听说啦
You heard?
"听说"吗 网上都传遍了
I heard? It's all over the Internet.
你们本该保护我的
You guys were supposed to protect me.
就因为你们那一顿大闹
And because of that mess you pulled at the poker game,
我的整个生活都被传开了
my whole life has gone viral.
环球信息部落得到了独家视频
WWMT has obtained exclusive footage
巴特克里市长斯库特·哈迪被拍到吸毒
of Battle Creek Mayor Scooter Hardy caught on tape intoxicated
是你哎 拉斯
Whoa, that's you, Russ.
并且承认滥用药物
...and apparently admitting to drug use.
当然是我
Yeah, of course it is.
虽然此事让人郁闷
But... as upsetting as this must be,
但这并非我们来的原因
that is not why we're here.
我们确认了枪手
We've identified the shooter
是你兄弟 达雷尔
and it was your brother, Darrel.
但是 目标是那个孩子不是我啊
But... but it was the kid who was the target, not me.
我们认为是达雷尔在医院外打伤了山姆
We believe that Darrel shot Sam outside the hospital,
不是为了杀他
not because he was trying to kill him,
而是为了不暴露目标是你
but just to take us off of you.
以便他展开下一次谋杀
So that he could try to kill you again.
不 告诉你们 他不会这么做的
No, guys... no. He wouldn't.
他怎么可能 他...
How could he? He...
用三脚架做出那种装置
Building that tripod thing...
好吧 理论上说 他做的出来
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表