剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
但也没有像过去一样困扰我了
But it also doesn't eat away at me like it used to.
小伙子们
Oh, boys?
我可以走了
I'm ready to go.
等下 你怎么
Wait... Uh, uh, how did you...?
这计划很复杂 得有女售货员
Oh, it was an intricate plan of sales women
和一个有魅力的联调局探员才能完成
and a very attractive FBI agent.
纳丁女装 你怎么买♥♥得起纳丁
Nadine's? How'd you afford Nadine's?
亲爱的 买♥♥才不是我的风格
Well, honey, this is not my style.
给我看看
Give me that.
这是我的信♥用♥卡♥
That's my credit card.
-对 去年也是这号♥码 -但是我账户里
- Yeah, same number as last year. - But there's not enough credit
-限额不够买♥♥这些啊 -当然够了
- in my account for this. - Oh, sure there is.
我给你提升了限额
I raised your limit.
你的密保问题是
The answer to your security question
你母亲的娘家姓氏
is your mother's maiden name.
真是天才啊
Genius.
我们找到了一个脚印
We found a match to the shoeprint found
与去年你这里非法闯入留下的脚印相符
at the break-in you had last year.
-哪次非法闯入 -那个人在逃跑时
- Which break-in? - The one where the guy
踩到了钉子
stepped on a nail while he was running for it.
是啊 那人想要翻过围墙呢
Oh, yeah. Should've seen that guy try to hop the fence.
找到他了吗
You found him?
我们找到了他的脚
We found his foot.
这么惨
Ouch.
你们拿到了我的监控录像 对吗
You got my security footage, right?
是的 但我们没能确认他的身份
Yes, but we haven't been able to identify him yet.
你知道他想接近哪个仓库吗
You have any idea what unit he was attempting to access?
不知道 他一看到我就跑了
No. As soon as he saw me, he ran.
那我们就需要完整的清单
Then we're gonna need a list of all of them.
当时在你这里租赁仓库的所有名单
Everyone who was renting from you at the time.
没问题 这边请
All right. Come on.
巴特克里自助仓库
你好 是霍莉·戴尔吗
Hi. Holly Dale?
我是《巴特克里通讯报》的麦克斯·阿彻
I'm Max Archer with Battle Creek Intelligencer.
我听说你是巴特克里警局的媒体专员
I hear you're the media person for the BCPD.
是的 但我们其实不太需要媒体专员
Yeah. Not that we really need a media person.
我们不常收到申请
We don't get a lot of requests.
我能为你做些什么
How can I help you?
我在写一个关于调查
I'm doing a profile on the officer
格格洛克湖发生的断足案的警探专栏
investigating the detached foot at Goguac Lake.
是吗
Oh, cool.
你应该联♥系♥联调局 采访张伯伦探员
You should contact the FBI about Agent Chamberlain.
我肯定他们有很多...
I'm sure they have a whole...
张伯伦探员吗
Agent Chamberlain?
不 我要写的是拉斯·阿格纽警探
No, my story's on detective Russ Agnew.
太好了
Oh. Cool.
是啊 他得到过很多嘉奖
Yeah, he's received a number of citations.
是的 确实
Uh, uh, yes, he has.
我能给你提供市长对他的嘉奖
Um, I can provide you with the mayor's commendation...
他也收到过很多市民投诉
He's also received a number of civilian complaints,
停职过一次
a suspension,
还有对私有财产进行非法搜查
illegal searches on private property.
所以 我只是在想
So, I was just wondering...
为什么这样的人还留在警队
why is a man like this still on the force?
拉斯是一位精明并很有奉献精神的警探
Russ is a smart and dedicated detective
他很爱这个城市
who loves this town.
所以那样他就能随心所欲
So, that gives him license to do whatever he wants?
为所欲为了吗
Whenever he wants?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
所以你同意他的行为有些失去控制吗
So, you agree that his behavior's out of control?
这么说不公平
Okay, that's not fair.
确实 拉斯有一些
Yes, Russ may be a little, um...
不拘小节
rough around the edges...
好吧
Okay.
不
No.
等一下
Wait.
我能重新说一遍吗
Oh, can I start over?
好吧 你没怎么和媒体打过交道
Okay, you don't deal with the press a lot.
这我能理解
I get it.
这样吧 我过几天再登这个故事
Um, look, I'm publishing my story in a few days.
给你时间拟一份正式公告出来
I will give you some time to draft up an official statement.
你没开玩笑吧
Seriously?
不戴上监听器 你哪儿也别想去
You're not going in there without a wire.
你这么做是担心我呢
Because you're worried about me
还是想我死啊
or because you want to see me dead?
我昨天还在监狱里
I was in jail yesterday.
今天也该在监狱里
I'm supposed to be in jail today.
你觉得他不知道吗
You think he doesn't know that?
你觉得他难道不会
You don't think he's maybe
对我有那么一丝怀疑吗
a wee bit suspicious?
可能还会搜我的身吗
Possibly wants to pat me down?
她要是想跑 我们在更衣室外
If she was gonna run, she would've run
等她的时候她就能跑了
while we were waiting outside the change room.
你要干什么
What are you...? What...?
你这样会暴露我们的
You're gonna blow our cover!
不会的 不管她在里面知道了什么
No, no, hey. Whatever she learns in here,
都不会对我们和盘托出的
she's gonna dole out to us by the teaspoon.
我们得确保听到原话
We need to hear what she hears.
你听到什么了
What do you hear?
听起来像是...
Uh, sounds like, uh...
阿历克斯·特里伯克
Alex Trebek?
美国第一位加拿大籍电视节目主持人
我该在门上挂只袜子的
I should've put a sock on the door.
我究竟给你们带来什么损失了
What harm did I really cause?
你利用调查资源
You hijacked a murder investigation
来找你前男友
to help you track down an ex-boyfriend.
受害人已经死了一年多
The victim's been dead over a year.
等这份公正也不是一两天了
He's waited for justice this long.
为了滚个床单 你也等挺久了
Well, you waited this long to get laid.
你这是做什么呢
What are you... What are you doing here?
除了你所有人都吃午饭去了
Everyone's gone to lunch except you.
你在这想证明什么呢
You think you have something to prove?
这些才是珍惜你的人
There are people who value you.
你何必把时间浪费在那些不爱你的人身上
Why are you wasting time trying to impress people
却忽视了那些真正爱你的人呢
who don't love you at the expense of people who do?
错过的时光再也补不回来了 你知道吗
You don't get back the time you miss with them, you know?
错过一次 就永远错过了
Once you screw it up, you screw it up forever.
那个男人是谁
Who is that man?
他的脸为什么会出现在屏幕上
Why is his face on the screen?
他就是楼下那只脚的主人
Uh, he's the guy who used to be attached to the foot downstairs.
联调局系统识别出了他的面部
His face is being put through the FBI system.
拉塞尔
Russell!
抱歉 康斯坦丝
I'm sorry, Constance.
我们得把你送回监狱了
We're gonna have to take you back to prison.
这人叫阿诺德·马西斯
His name is Arnold Mathis.
是我的旧搭档
He's my old partner.
那次让我入狱的诈骗案就是跟他合作的
From the con that got me sent to prison.
真巧啊
Oh, how convenient.
我们刚打算送你回监狱
Just when we decided to send you back,
突然之间你就想起这人是谁了
you all of a sudden remembered this guy...
你妈妈说的是真的
Your mom is telling the truth.
密歇根州务卿
驾驶员信息
阿诺德·马西斯
受害人确实是她以前的搭档
Our murder victim is her old partner.
还是送我回监狱算了
Oh, just-just send me back to prison.
至少我在里面是安全的
At least I'm safe there.
别这样 没人想让你死
Come on, no one wants you dead.
你在那次电♥话♥诈骗中被抓
You got busted on the cell phone con
因为有人匿名举报你
because of an anonymous phone tip.
警方找到了你
You know, the-the police, they found you.
也发现了你从那次诈骗中得到的一百万
They found the million dollars from the con
钱藏在马西斯地下室里 但人不见了
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表