剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
What makes you think
我不会让你过得很凄惨呢
I'm not gonna make your life miserable, huh?
不 我们不会让你很凄惨
No, we're not gonna make your miserable.
当然了 我们要让他很凄惨
Oh, yeah, we're gonna make it miserable.
不 我们不会让你过得很凄惨
No. We're not gonna make your life miserable.
我会让他很凄惨
Yeah, I am gonna make it miserable.
我们不会让你过得很凄惨 奥马尔
We're not gonna make your life miserable, Omar.
我们知道你有部手♥机♥
We know you have a cell phone.
多亏了国安局的数据库
And thanks to the NSA data collection,
我们可以得到
we will be able to get the names
每一个你曾打过电♥话♥的人
of every person you've ever called
或是那些给你打电♥话♥人的名字
or has called you, and I'm guessing
我猜这里面有一个会是
that one of those names is probably the person
我们要找的那个人
that we're looking for.
我也猜在我们会
And I'm also guessing that many of those people,
详细盘问的这些人里
whom we're gonna have to talk to at length,
有些跟这起案子完全无关
had absolutely nothing to do with this crime,
甚至不知道你也参与
and probably don't even know that you're involved
贩毒的人
with the drug trade.
比如你的姐妹
People like your sister,
你的母亲 你的祖母
your mother, your... your grandmama.
崔维斯·泰勒
Travis Taylor.
那太聪明了
That was brilliant.
国安局吗
NSA?
太疯狂了 不过你完全让他相信了
I mean, insane, but you completely sold it.
我不相信吓唬人
I don't believe in bluffing.
你真的可以查询国安局数据库吗
You actually have access to the NSA database?
我要拿到搜查崔维斯·泰勒家的搜查证
I'm gonna get a warrant to search Travis Taylor's home.
未必能吧
I don't think so.
一个小毒贩供出的人名
The fact that a corner dealer
不能算是证据
says this guy's name isn't exactly evidence.
打给布鲁曼索法官
Call Judge Bloomenthal.
你好 找谁呀
Hello. Who is it?
莉莉
Hey, Lily.
你老爸在家吗
Is your daddy home?
老爸 米尔特警探找你
Daddy, Detective Milt's on the phone.
-老爸 -她超可爱
- Daddy? - She's adorable.
来吧
Here we go.
去
Go, go.
我猜我知道你怎么回事了
I think I know what happened to you.
你父母双全 家庭美满 没死过宠物狗
You were brought up with two parents, a dog that never died.
对吗 没死过金鱼
Right? A goldfish that never died.
老爸没丢过工作
Your- your dad never lost a job.
什么坏事都没发生在你身上
Like, nothing bad ever happened to you.
没哪个警♥察♥这么天真
You can't be a cop and be this naive.
根本不可能
It's just not possible.
我同意
I agree.
吉姆
Jim...
请进
Please come in.
那是扇价值五千块的枫木门 是开着的
That's a $5,000 solid maple door, and it's open.
来
Go ahead.
好 进去吧
All right, go ahead.
进
Go.
我讨厌但丁
I hated Danté.
他没做生意的脑子
He lacked business acumen.
那孩子也没多机灵
The kid couldn't have been all that sharp, either,
否则也不会他混了
or else he wouldn't be working with him.
但我猜我该加一句我没杀他们
But I suppose I should add that I didn't kill them.
是啊
Yeah.
你真的不要一块蛋糕吗
You sure you don't want a slice of cake?
他在撒谎
He's lying.
或者说的是真话
Or he's telling the truth.
我们什么也没搜到
We found nothing.
只可能是两件事
Which is consistent with just two things:
无辜和有罪
innocence and guilt.
你杀了人 第一件事要做的
Look, you kill someone, the first thing you do is
就是抹去生活里一切印记
you start scrubbing everything in your life.
我还有搜查他办公室和...
Well, I've got additional warrants for his office and...
那里也什么都不会有的
Yeah, you're not gonna find anything there, either.
那我们就找到有为止
Yeah, well, then, we'll keep looking until we find something.
不
No.
我们不找
We don't find anything.
不用别人帮
We don't get handed anything.
我们获得的所有证据 都靠自己
Anything we get, we make from nothing.
我们按巴特克里的风格做事
We're gonna do it the Battle Creek way.
吓唬他们
We bluff.
这样合法吗
This is legal?
我们不能在法庭上撒谎
Look, we can't lie in court,
不能对法官撒谎
and we can't lie to judges,
但我们可以对律师撒谎 对付毒贩和杀人犯
but we can lie to lawyers, and we lie all the time
一直都是这样
to drug dealers and murderers.
"左数第三个" 只要说这句就行
Third guy from the left-- it's all you got to say.
所以 你们想让我指认他
So, you- you want me to ID him,
说我看到他逃走了吗
and say that I- I saw him running out?
我们需要他相信我们掌握了他的证据
We need him to believe that we have evidence against him,
也就是需要他的律师相信
which means that we need his lawyer to believe
我们掌握了证据
that we have evidence against him.
然后地检提出认罪协议
And then the DA offers a plea,
他接受了 去坐牢
and he takes it, and he goes to jail,
不是因为你撒了谎 而是他有罪
not because you lied, but because he's guilty.
地检同意这样吗
Is the DA okay with this?
我们也不能对地检撒谎 所以没告诉她
Well, we can't lie to the DA, either, so we haven't told her.
但这没关系 因为这不是证据
But it doesn't matter, because this is not evidence,
也不会上庭审的
and it's never going to go to trial.
抱歉 我做不到
I- I'm sorry. I can't... I can't do this.
里基
Ricky?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
左数第三个
Third guy from the left.
你真的确定吗
You're absolutely sure?
左数第三个
Third guy from the left.
我们谈谈吧
Shall we talk?
这就是我为什么想和你搭档
This is why I wanted to work with you.
几个毒贩 谁在乎他们生死
Couple of drug dealers-- who cares if they're dead?
谁在乎谁杀了他们
Who cares who killed them?
街上没了他们更好 对吗
Streets are better off without 'em, right?
漠视
Indifference.
但漠视会导致更多的漠视
But indifference leads to more indifference.
愤怒会导致更多的愤怒
Anger leads to more anger.
杀戮会导致更多的杀戮
And killing leads to more killing.
你知道的
You know that.
所以你愿意赌上自己的事业
And you are willing to risk your career
去帮助保护你的城市
in order to help save your community.
赌上事业吗
Risk my career?
有点过了吧 是不是
That's a little dramatic, isn't it?
不
No.
没错 不能保证这样有用
No, there's no guarantee that this is gonna work.
帕穆特很厉害
Perlmutter's good.
会让他们接受认罪协议的
She'll get them to take a plea.
你以前和帕穆特♥共♥事过吗
So, you've worked with Perlmutter before?
是的
Yeah.
我猜你以前得罪过她咯
So, I'm guessing you've crossed her before?
是的 可能吧
Oh, yeah, probably at some point.
说实话 我不记得
I don't remember, to be honest with you.
所以 如果她等会下楼
So, what happens when she comes down those stairs,
不管何种原因 他们不接受会怎么样
and for some whatever reason, they didn't take the deal?
帕穆特无论如何肯定是想起诉的
I mean, Perlmutter's gonna want to press charges anyway.
这么好的案子 绝佳的目击者
She's got a great case, great witness.
除了都是假的
Except she doesn't.
如果你告诉她这些她会怎么办
I mean, what's she gonna do when you tell her that?
我知道你考虑过
I mean, I know that you've thought about this.
你分♥析♥了一切后果
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表