剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Wh-Why?
我们就像肯尼迪兄弟一样
We... we were Jack and Bobby.
我一手造就了你
I made you.
为你做了一切
I did everything for you.
你就吸着毒坐享其成
You were happy to smoke it all away.
我一直很爱你
I loved you.
别假惺惺了
Oh, give me a break.
你利用了我
You used me.
对我差劲极了
You treated me like crap.
这不公平
It's never been fair.
你总能得到想要的一切
You always get what you want.
还装得跟这都很正常
Then you act like it's normal.
现实根本不算什么似地
Like reality doesn't count.
对你而言的确如此
And it never does.
你总不用为所作所为负责
You never pay the price.
像是所有法则在你身上都不起作用似的
Like the laws of gravity don't apply to you!
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨有你这样的兄弟
I hate being your brother!
不 你不恨我
No, you don't. No, you don't.
你只是一时糊涂
You got confused.
而且...
And...
我还是很爱你 还是很爱你
I still love you. I still love you.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you. I always will, bro.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
这一切只因他眼红自己兄弟的成功
All this because he couldn't get over his brother's success.
他本可共享这份成功
Success he should have shared.
你是这么认为吗
Is that what you think this is about?
那不是成功
That's not success.
这家伙是个伪君子
The guy's a phony,
生活放荡不检 差点因此丧命
living a lie that almost caught up with him.
有时候谎言也是有帮助的
Well, sometimes lies help.
有时候善意的谎言
Sometimes white lies
能造就更好的现实
help us make a better reality.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
我猜你一定能随意建造自己的现实
I mean, I guess you construct your own reality
因为一切法则在你身上也不适用
because the laws of gravity don't apply to you, either.
是吗 你确定吗
Yeah. You sure?
我被扔来巴特克里了 不是吗
I ended up in Battle Creek, didn't I?
错配搭档
第一季第六集
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表