剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
All right? And by the way, that is a pipe, not a bong.
因为这是可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, because it's crack.
你绑♥架♥自己就为了吸食可♥卡♥因♥吗
You kidnapped yourself to smoke crack?
严格意义上来说 是史蒂夫绑♥架♥了我
Technically, Stevie kidnapped me.
你说什么
Hey!
你要求的 不是我真的
You asked me to, it's not like I really...
是的是的 这是个误会 好吗
Yes, yes, yes, it was a mistake, okay?
这是场误会
It was a mistake,
但我从未错过这种活动
but I've never missed that game.
所以我想就溜出去
So I figured I would just slip out,
在天亮前再溜回来
slip back in before dawn,
神不知鬼不觉
without anyone being the wiser.
你们甚至都不知道我在哪儿
Look, you guys didn't even know where I was.
杀手怎么能知道 对吗
How would the killer know, right?
这很说得通 对吗
It's not bad logic, huh?
只有吸可♥卡♥因♥嗨了的人
Only a person high on crack
才觉得这一切说得通
would find any of this logical.
给我 这是什么
Give me that, what is this?
奥施康定 维柯丁[止痛药]
Got OxyContin, Vicodin....
这都快成药房♥了
You got a pharmacy in here.
在警♥察♥和联邦探员面前嗑药
In front of a cop and a fed?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们知道了那次打斗
Look, we know about the fight.
我们知道文森先生贩毒和伤害罪的案底
We know about Mr. Venson's history of drug dealing and assault.
你想解释一下吗
You want to explain this?
我...被打了
I... I got my ass kicked.
我一定吸太嗨了
I mean, I must have been wasted.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我猜这家伙应该是你的毒贩
I think this guy is your dealer.
而且你中那一枪也是拜他所赐
And I think he took a shot at you
起因大概是你俩的毒品债务纠纷
over what I'm guessing happened to be a drug debt.
同时我认为你也是蠢到家了
I also think that you're just stupid enough
居然让一个想杀你的人来绑♥架♥你
to ask the guy who tried to kill you to kidnap you.
恕我直言
Okay, all due respect,
我怎么可能
there is no possible way
会因为毒债纠纷引来杀身之祸呢
anybody could be trying to kill me over a drug debt.
你是在否认你吸毒吗
Are you denying that you use drugs?
各位
Okay, hey, you guys...
你们警方有义务保护我 对吗
you guys are obligated to protect me, all right?
那就意味着你们得保护我的私人生活
That means you're protecting my personal life
以及我的政♥治♥生涯
and my political career.
-所以无论我说什么 -你承不承认
- So anything that I say to you... - Just talk.
吸毒的事我不否认
I'm not denying that I do drugs.
但我不同意你说的我欠了毒债
I am denying that I do not pay for drugs.
我是他们最好的客户 向来付全款
I'm their best customer, I always pay in full.
我猜他们一直特期待见到你
And I'll bet they're always just so thrilled to see you.
你开什么玩笑
What, are you crazy?
我是市长
No, I'm the mayor.
他们不知道是我 明白吗
Nobody sees me. Okay?
史蒂夫在管我所有的财务
Stevie handles all my finances.
是这样吗 文森先生
Is all this true, Mr. Venson?
没错 原本是这样
Y-Yeah, it was.
原本
Was?
我外婆 她那儿多了几项意外的开支
My grandma, she-she got some unexpected bills.
她生病了 髋部感染
She's been sick, her hip got infected.
等等 你说的是伊迪外婆还是英格奶奶
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Grandma Edie or Grandma Inge?
伊迪外婆
Oh, yeah, Grandma Edie.
那太糟了
Oh, no!
所以我以你的名义跟他们赊账
So, yeah, actually, I've been buying on credit for you.
但是他们知道 你信誉一直都很好的
No! But they know that... that you're good for it, man.
你个白♥痴♥ 害我中了一枪
You moron, you got me shot!
-住手 -DL不会杀他的最佳客户的
- Stop, stop! - DL's not gonna kill his best customer!
文森 他是毒贩
Venson, he's a drug dealer!
对损害他们利益的人 都会杀一儆百
They make examples out of people who stiff them!
等等 你说DL
Hold on a second. DL?
DL 指的是德韦恩·林顿吗
DL? As in Dwayne Liden?
德韦恩·林顿是有名的毒贩子
Dwayne Liden's a known drug dealer.
冰♥毒♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Meth, heroin, crack,
浴盐 "鳄鱼"
bath salts, Krokodil;
一种在俄♥罗♥斯♥流行的毒品
有什么毒品是他不卖♥♥的吗
is there anything this guy wasn't selling?
缉毒局怀疑林顿先生
The DEA suspects Mr. Liden
与两宗毒品相关的凶杀案有关
in two drug-related homicides.
市长大人还欠他一万九千多美元
And the mayor owes him over $19,000.
我们逮捕了文森先生
We've arrested, uh, Mr. Venson
罪名是给默多克警官下药
for drugging Officer Murdock;
这是唯一一项我们可以确定的指控
it's really the only charge that I think we can make stick.
管他呢 这可是大好的消息
Who cares? This is great news.
我们知道是谁开的枪了
We know who the shooter is.
同意
I agree.
比这个更妙的是 米尔特是错的
And even better news... Milt was wrong.
我们知道了林顿并不在两千英尺范围内
We know that Liden wasn't in the 2,000-square-foot area.
什么 那可不一定
What? No. That's not necessarily true.
是吗 难道是穿蓝色卫衣那家伙吗
Oh, seriously? The guy in the blue hoodie?
镜头拍到的他的脸并不清晰
There was no clear shot of his face,
因此面部识别软件不能识别
so facial recognition software can't confirm...
我可以识别
Well, I can confirm,
用我的人脑面部识别软件
using my brain's facial recognition software,
它说那不是林顿
that it wasn't Liden.
你俩吵出结果的时候一定要让我知道
You'll be sure to let me know who wins this argument.
与此同时 能劳烦你们去申请个搜查令
In the meantime, would you please get a warrant
带上特警去把林顿先生抓过来吗
and a SWAT team and go and pick up Mr. Liden?
没问题
Yeah.
目标嫌犯已确认 各小队迅速到位
Suspect identified, all units take position.
要望远镜吗
Monocular?
我不用也能看到他
I don't need to see him in green.
拉斯 你想过为什么你这么讨厌科技吗
Russ, you ever thought about why you hate technology so much?
没想过 因为我不用去想
No, I haven't, because I don't.
我只是觉得人脑要好用多了
I just think the human brain is so much better.
你之所以这么讨厌高科技工具
Maybe you don't like technology
或许是因为我有而你没有
because I have it and you don't.
也许正是因为你有 你才这么喜欢
And maybe you like technology for the same reason.
这才是你到这里的原因吧
Maybe that's why you're here.
你不是被降职了
You weren't demoted,
而是因为除了巴特克里外 你无论去哪
you're in Battle Creek because everywhere else you go,
都只不过是一个拿着指纹扫描仪
you're just another guy with fingerprint X-rays
还有热感望远镜的普通人
and thermal monoculars.
我搞定了 找到场地了
Hey, I took care of things. You got the venue.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
不过 我考虑了一下
But, uh, you know, I was doing something thinking.
梅菲尔德有些过时了
Mayfield is so last year.
所以我联♥系♥了其他家
So I made a couple calls.
你知道温莎俱乐部吧
You know the Windsor Club?
你得是会员才能进 对吧
You got to be a member there, don't you?
没错 不过我认识人
Yeah, I know a guy.
室内室外都有舞池 还有巧克力喷泉
Indoor/outdoor dance floor, chocolate fountain.
太棒了
Whoa.
哥们 这次你绝对会给莎琳一个惊喜
Man, you could surprise Shaylene
这可是整个南密歇根最好的结婚场地了
with the nicest venue in Southern Michigan.
是挺美的
It is beautiful.
几个月前有人在那请客 我还去过一次
I was a guest there for a dinner a few months ago.
莎琳一整个星期都没跟我说话
Shaylene wouldn't talk to me for a week.
怎么会
What?
那个地方直到1994年才允许黑人入内
The place was restricted until 1994.
到现在她都还是很生气
She's still pissed.
12小队13小队已经就位
Units 12 and 13 in position.
听我的指令
All right, on my signal.
等等
Hold on a second.
是古兹
It's Guz.
对 怎么了
Yeah, what is it?
你说什么
What?
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表