剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
你才能去查米尔特
so that you could check up on Milt.
他做了什么
He did what?
真的 我完全不知情 局长
Really, no, I had no idea, Commander.
他跟我说你特别挑了我
He told me that you specifically picked me
去参加培训
for training.
并且如果我发现 他也愿意承担过错
And apparently is willing to take the blame if I find out.
他可真伟大啊
That's mighty big of him.
我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
我只是真的很想去参加培训
I just really wanted to go to the training.
那你知道了些啥
So what did you learn?
联调局有一项技术
Oh, well, the FBI has this technique
-能用激光... -不 不
- Where they can shine a laser... - No, no,
我说的是米尔特
I meant about Milt.
他上司说他不是降职
Well, uh, his boss said that he wasn't demoted
还说不愿让他走 但他在撒谎
and that he hated to see him go, but he was lying.
这很明显
Well, obviously.
如果上司不想让你走 你就不会走
Well, if a boss doesn't want to see you go, you don't go.
可能他和他上司的老婆有过一腿
Maybe he had an affair with his boss's wife.
说得好具体 还有点不现实
That's both specific and a bit out of left field.
米尔特那张脸
The way Milt looks, I mean,
我觉得很有可能会让
I think it's a pretty good bet
起码一位同事的老婆心猿意马
he was a distraction to at least one coworker's wife.
如果那不是他上司的老婆
Now, if it was a wife other than his boss's,
以男人那副德行
I mean, knowing how guys are,
他很可能特别乐意传播八卦
he'd probably be all too happy to spread the gossip.
但事实是他没传
But the fact that he isn't spreading gossip,
反而假装没有八卦可传...
he is pretending that there isn't any gossip to spread...
是啊
Yeah.
但现在我在传播八卦
But now I'm spreading gossip,
我真不应该这么做
and I really shouldn't do that.
-对啊 -确实
- No. - Yeah.
不能这么做
I'm not gonna do that.
你女儿的生命
Your daughter's life
正面临着严重危险
is in grave danger.
这不过是你让她开口的又一个谎言
It's just another lie to get her to talk.
那又何妨呢
And what's the harm in that?
如果你们没犯任何错
If none of you have done anything wrong,
就像你们一直坚持的...
like you keep on insisting...
我们律师已经告诉我们了
And our lawyer already told us,
无论你说什么...
no matter what you said...
只要他不在 我们压根不会
We're not even supposed to be talking to you
跟你说话
without him here.
没错
Exactly.
也就是说无论她说什么
Which means that whatever she says,
她的律师都会拿来作为证据
her lawyer will have thrown out as evidence.
你们不明白吗
Don't you see?
我们在尽力保护她
We're trying to protect her.
不是惩罚她
Not punish her.
他说的是事实
He's telling the truth.
所以现在终于是"说出"
So now he's telling it
不是"隐藏"咯
not shading it
联调局的信条是"忠诚 勇敢 正直"
The FBI's motto is "Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity".
我不能保证每一个探员
I can't guarantee that every agent's
都能一直遵守这个信条
always gonna live up to that motto,
但我能向你保证一点
but I can guarantee you this--
我不撒谎
I don't lie.
从不
Never.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我们最后总会遇到现在这种情况
Because we always end up in a situation just like this.
我们在找的那些人把一个十六岁的女孩
The men we're looking for threw a 16-year-old girl
扔下一座二十层大楼
off a 20-story building
因为她犯了和你们女儿一样的错
for making the same mistake your daughter made.
我只是想保护她远离那些人
I just want to protect her from them.
而我需要她的帮助来完成
And I'm gonna need her help to do that.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
他们想帮助我们
They want to help us.
告诉他们你的包裹是从哪来的
It's really important you tell them
这真的很重要
where you got that package.
我不能
I can't.
我们不是来惩罚你的
We're not here to punish you.
我们只是想保护你
We just want to protect you.
告诉他们
Tell them.
我不能 爸爸
I can't, Daddy.
你能的
Yes, you can.
我知道律师告诉你别跟任何人说话
I know the attorney told you not to talk to anyone,
但我们告诉你 现在情况不一样了
but we're telling you something different now.
这些警官需要你的帮助
These officers need your help.
我和妈妈都希望你能帮助他们
Your mommy and I want you to help them.
卡特莉 告诉我们
Katori, come on.
是谁给你的这些毒品
Who gave those drugs to you?
你现在是在保护谁
Who are you protecting right now?
你得告诉他们
You have to tell them.
我不能
I can't.
你能的
Yes, you can.
那我就不说
Then I won't.
没道理啊
Doesn't make sense.
她父母在支持她 我们在支持她
You know, the parents were on board, we're on board,
还对她提供保护
we even offered to protect her,
她有什么理由不说呢
so why the hell won't she talk to us?
这很好理解
Well, it makes perfect sense.
我们把她吓坏了
We scared her too much.
我们刚才告诉一个小女孩 我们要她
We just told a little girl that the people we're asking her
帮忙指认的人是杀人犯
to help us identify are murderers.
要是她不是个小姑娘
If only she wasn't a little girl,
我们就可以告诉她 她就该这样害怕我们
we could show her that she should be just as scared of us.
你有什么建议吗 拉斯
So, what do you suggest, Russ?
刑讯逼供吗
We beat it out of her?
什么
What?
不 不能逼供
No, not beat it out of her,
是进一步说服她
but just go at her harder.
让她知道我们可以...
You know, make her think that we could...
他们不全都是小女孩
They're not all little girls.
我行使保持沉默的权利
I exercise my right to remain silent.
我们不是来审问你的
Hey, we're not here to, uh, interrogate you.
其实我们是来让你走
We're actually here to let you go.
我们还准备送你回去
We're even gonna drive you home.
不必了
No, that's okay.
我可以叫别人
I can call someone.
别傻了 没关系的
Don't be silly. It's no problem.
你看到他车就知道了 很屌♥的
Wait till you see his ride. It's dope.
严格来说 不是我的
Technically, it's not mine.
是联调局官方的公务车
It's actually an official FBI vehicle.
-不过还是很屌♥ -对 很炫的
- It's pretty dope, though. - Yeah, super-duper dope.
-对 -不用 谢谢
- Yeah. - No, thanks.
我们坚持要送
We insist.
没错 大家可能会看到我们
Sure, people might see us, right?
可能还会想怎么你兄弟还在狱里
And they might wonder why you're being chauffeured around
却有一群警♥察♥送你回家
by a couple of cops while your homeboys are still in jail.
不过别担心 我们会确保
But don't worry, we're gonna make sure
所有人都清楚知道
that everybody absolutely knows that
你是拒绝合作的
you refused to cooperate.
没咬出你的上家
Would not give up your supplier.
我们可能 脸上还挂着灿烂笑容
You know, we may, you know, have big smiles on our faces
祝你好运 跟你再见
as we wish you well and say good-bye.
好像很感谢你为我们
You know, like, we really appreciated
所做的一切一样
everything you did for us.
只是因为我们很友善
That's just because we're friendly.
我们两个都是小城长大的人
Yeah, well, we both grew up in small towns,
你明白的
and, you know,
我们那民风就是这样 对吗
that's just the way we were raised, right?
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表