剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
in Mathis's basement, but no Mathis.
我猜他应该逃出镇去了
I assumed he skipped town.
我们需要知道所有你骗过的人
We'll need to know the names of everyone you've conned
以及所有知情人的名字
and everyone who knew about those cons.
我从没对别人说过任何事
I didn't tell anyone anything.
马西斯可能会告诉他父亲
Mathis probably told his dad.
真是贴心
Oh, isn't that sweet?
他的父亲是他的人生导师
His dad was his mentor.
诈骗世家啊
Yeah, the Barrymores of bunco.
巴里莫尔 美国戏剧世家
至于你说的所谓的受害者
And as for my so-called victims...
一场高明骗局里
In a good con,
你根本不知道你被骗了
you don't know you've been conned.
你最后一场诈骗显然不怎么高明
Then the last one was obviously not a good con.
尼克·肖
Nick Shaw.
我去他店里买♥♥了个苹果手♥机♥
I went into his store, bought an iphone.
几天以后 我回到他店里
A few days later, I came back
脸上带着假伤 还带着律师
with fake burns on my face and a lawyer.
律师是马西斯假扮的吗
And Mathis played the lawyer?
没错 我们告诉肖 手♥机♥爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, we told Shaw the phone exploded
说他的手♥机♥是山寨的
and that it was counterfeit.
那个人去了他的仓库
The guy goes and looks in his stockroom,
在里面发现了一箱子山寨手♥机♥
and finds a box-load of fake phones.
那个人是马西斯吧
Mathis again?
他用化名在码头找了份工作
He got a job at the docks under an alias.
然后找机会把假的手♥机♥掺进了一批货里
He managed to slip the phones into the shipment himself.
肖的名下有五家店
Shaw owned five stores.
因此不想把这件事公开
He didn't want the publicity.
很快跟我们和解了 钱还不少
He settled fast and big.
-和解金是一百万美元 -我的天呐
- $1 million. - Oh, my god.
好了 我们得去跟你的受害人
Okay, we'll talk to your victim
还有马西斯的父亲谈谈
and Mathis senior.
那我就在待在这儿吗
And-and I just hang out here?
在我等死这段时间 能给我点书看看吗
You got anything I can read while I'm waiting to be killed?
这样好了
You know what?
你等的这段时间 丰特会照看你的
We'll have Font watch over you while you're here, all right?
或者你可以想想 写一份
Maybe you can come up with a list
所有你坑过的人的名单
of all the people that you've victimized.
他跟我说他赚了大钱
He told me about his big score.
之后一年 我没有他任何消息
Then a year goes by without so much as a word.
我预感到他有可能发生什么不测了
I could just feel something like this happened.
我猜这里的人
I take it that the people around here
不知道你过去是一名囚犯吧
don't know about your time on the chain gang?
事实上 教堂里的人知道我的过去
Actually the... church knows about my past.
他们也清楚我已经脱离那样的生活了
And they also know that I've moved on from that life.
我觉得你没跟我们说实话
I think you're conning us.
因为像你们这样的人
'cause people like you...
是不会轻易改变的
don't change.
改变的不过是地点和受害人
All that ever changes is the venue, the victims.
瞧瞧你那罗马领
Look at that collar.
用了五美元吧
Collar cost you five dollars.
你现在住的屋子也是你上次骗来的
And now you're living in a house paid for by your latest marks?
你儿子那是没机会了
Your son didn't have a chance.
别在这里这样 拉斯
This is hardly the place, Russ, okay?
我想是你告发了你儿子
I think that you turned your son in,
这样你就能送他进监狱 得到他的钱
so you could send him to prison, so you could take his money.
可是他逃跑时
But when he tried to run,
你跟他发生了争执 结果出了事
you confronted him, and it ended badly.
他死了 钱也落在了警♥察♥手里
He wound up dead, and the cops wound up with the money!
你没有证据能证明
You have absolutely no evidence
刚才这些推论是真的
to suggest that any of that is true.
我会拿你的录音和匿名举报做对比
I'm gonna match your voice to the anonymous phone tip.
说话 随便什么都行
Say something, anything.
你是对的
You're right.
电♥话♥不是我打的
I didn't make that phone call.
他也不是我杀的
And I didn't kill him.
但也可以算是我害死了他
But I might as well have.
我的生活曾经很糟糕
I've lived a terrible life.
我的儿子成为诈骗犯也是因为我
My son became a con man because of me.
他认为他的生活会好起来
He thought his life was made
因为他弄到了一百万
'cause he made a million dollars.
钱财是身外之物
It's nothing.
没法救赎灵魂
Can't save your soul.
你儿子告诉你他弄到了一百万吗
You son told you that he made a million dollars?
是的
Yeah.
他说那是他那份
He told me that that was his half of the con.
今天来了个记者
A reporter came by today.
他想报道拉斯
He's doing a story on Russ.
是吗 挺好啊
Really? That's cool.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
负面故事啊
One of those stories.
你在为拉斯担心
And you're worried about Russ?
我是为警局担心
I'm worried about the department.
当然如此
Of course you are.
好吧
Okay.
我们的对策是
Here's what we're gonna do.
听之任之
Nothing.
告诉拉斯一声
Give Russ a heads-up
起草份陈述表明局里是支持他的
and draft a statement saying that this office stands by him.
真的吗 就这样
Really? That-that's it?
我们就不能想办法阻止他发表吗
Uh, there's nothing we can do to stop the article?
我们可以废除第一修正案
We could revoke the First Amendment,
但我想那需要不少时间吧
but I think that might take too long.
局里更糟的情况也遇到过
This office has survived worse.
拉斯能照顾自己
Russ is a big boy.
他以前也被停职过
He has been suspended before.
我相信 他也会被再次停职
I am sure he will be suspended again.
你假装婚姻咨♥询♥师吗
You pretended to be a marriage counselor?
太没创意了吧
That's kind of low, isn't it?
婚姻咨♥询♥师本身就是诈骗艺术家
Well, marriage counselors are con artists.
因为谈话就向某人收费
I mean, charging someone to talk to you
然后告诉他们应该相互交流吗
so you can tell them to talk to each other?
说的也太刻薄了些吧
It's a little harsh, don't you think?
你妻子肯定会这么想
Your wife would certainly think so.
你桌上有张妻子写的便利贴
You've got a reminder on your desk from your wife.
时间下面划了三道线
The time is underlined three times.
没人会把信息划上三道线
No one underlines something three times
除非是因为两道提醒的力道不够
unless someone else has forgotten it two times.
你要是不想请咨♥询♥师
You want to avoid the counselor,
那就告诉你妻子你爱她
tell your wife you love her.
其他一切都是次要的
Everything else is secondary.
我觉得事情不会这么简单
I don't know that anything's that simple.
-尤其是婚姻 -告诉你妻子你爱她
- Especially marriage... - Tell your wife you love her.
人是很傻的动物
People are idiots.
母亲
Oh, mother.
马西斯分到的是一百万
Mathis's half was a million dollars,
说明要找的还有一百万 和一个凶手
so we still have another million out there... And a killer.
警♥察♥把我家翻了个底朝天
The cops tore my house apart.
所有地方都搜遍了
They searched everywhere.
找到的唯一赃款就是马西斯车♥库♥的一百万
The only money they found was the million in Mathis' garage
因为就只有一百万
because that's all there was.
我很想相信这是真的
I'd like to take your word for it,
但我完全不打算相信你的话
but I have zero intention of taking your word for it.
店主为什么
Why didn't the store owner
没有告诉警♥察♥被骗走的真正钱数呢 我
tell the cops how much money he really lost? I got...
因为他也有秘密 看
Because he was hiding something, too. Look.
尼克·肖 被你诈骗的手♥机♥店主
Nick shaw, the owner of the cell phone store that you conned--
他是弗兰克·杰罗米的侄子
He's the nephew of Frank Jerome,
底特律黑帮的
the Detroit mobster.
联调局盯这个人已经很多年了
The FBI's been trying to arrest this guy for years.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表