剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
We'll, um...
会找他们来 调查不在场证据
we'll bring them in, and-and check out their alibis.
我需要你...
I need you to do, uh,
帮我两个忙 低调行事
two favors for me on the down low.
第一件事是我需要你调查
The first is I need you to run a check
一个少年犯名叫丹尼·布莱克什
on a juvenile delinquent named Danny Brackish.
看看他是否回到了巴特克里市
See if he's back in Battle Creek.
好的 为什么要低调 他是谁
Okay, why the down low? Who is he?
古兹威克斯的儿子
He's Guziewicz's son.
好吧 第二件事是什么
All right, what's the second thing?
我要你找出那些花是谁送给霍莉的
I need you to find out who sent Holly those flowers.
真的吗
Seriously?
我很关心她的安全 好吗
I'm concerned for her safety, okay?
谁会匿名送花到警♥察♥局
Who sends flower anonymously to a police department?
很明显你会
Um, apparently you do.
-不 不 -是的
- No, no. - Yes.
那些花是送到她工作的地方的
Th-They were sent to her here at work,
这表示送花的人
which means that whoever sent them
不知道她的家庭住址
doesn't know her home address.
也说明他们是在这儿认识她的
Which means that they know her from here.
更代表着这是个老赖
Which means it's a deadbeat.
流浪汉 罪犯 或者是律师
A vagrant, a criminal or a lawyer.
亦或是她的某个同事 比如你
Or it's someone who works with her, like you,
知道她待在这儿的时间很多
knows she spends a lot of time here,
比如你
like you,
能在工作时看到她享受这些花 比如你
and can watch her enjoy them at work, like you.
你昨晚太醉了 不记得自己送了花
You were so drunk last night, you don't remember sending them.
你想解开谜团 就打电♥话♥给信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
You want to solve this mystery, call your credit card company.
就帮我打给花店好吗
Would you just call the florist for me?
听说你想找我帮忙哈
So, I hear you asked for my help.
这有个古兹威克斯2010年抓的哥儿们
Now, here's a gentleman that Guziewicz arrested in 2010
点燃了几家堕胎诊所
for a string of fires at abortion clinics.
听着 一个到处
Listen, some guy going around
在堕胎诊所点火的人
lighting abortion clinics on fire
是不会报复警♥察♥的
isn't gonna retaliate against a police officer.
报复国会议员 有可能 或者是法官
A congressman? Yeah. A judge? Maybe.
报复警♥察♥
A cop?
不可能
No way.
你昨晚喝得挺嗨啊
You had quite the night last night, huh?
这就是单身派对
It's called a bachelor party.
喝酒是主要活动
It's what you do.
你这什么反应
What the hell was that?
没什么
Nothing.
这哥儿们把他前妻的拖车给点燃了
Oh. This guy lit his ex-wife's trailer on fire.
他用的燃♥烧♥瓶♥吗
Did he use a Molotov cocktail?
纵火者一般都用相同的方法
'Cause arsonists tend to use the same methods.
不 火箭模型点火器
No, a model rocket igniter.
所以 不太可能
So, unlikely.
真的是因为那是个单身派对吗
Was it because it was a bachelor party?
你为什么来巴特克里市
Why are you in Battle Creek?
你还真是易怒啊
You're very in touch with your anger.
你爱你的暴脾气
You love your anger.
你表达任何负面情绪都易如反掌
You have no trouble expressing any negative emotion.
但是有关爱情
But romance...
爱情 你...你在
romance, you're, uh, you're...
你在逃避你的感情 拉斯
you're running from your feelings, Russ.
爱是人类灵魂的最高表达
Love is the highest expression of the human soul.
我的天 你刚刚说了什么
Oh, my God. Did you just say that?
事实上 我只是引用了班禅喇♥嘛♥
Actually, I was just quoting the Panchen Lama.
你昨晚和他共进晚餐了吗
Did you have him for dinner last night?
天呐 当然没有 他十七世纪就死了
God, no. He's been dead since the 17th century.
找到了 等等
No, here we go. Wait a second.
麦克·詹姆斯·罗西 查查看
Michael James Rossi. Run a check.
古兹威克斯十二年前
Guziewicz arrested him 12 years ago
以谋杀商业伙伴的罪名逮捕了他
for murdering his business partner.
他们一起开了家饭店 用来洗钱的
They had a restaurant together-- money laundering operation.
罗西怀疑他在黑钱
Rossi suspected him of skimming the cash,
所以打昏了他
so he knocked him unconscious,
用燃♥烧♥瓶♥点着了他们的饭店
burned their restaurant down with a Molotov cocktail
留他倒在店里
with him still inside.
这个人上周刚被假释出狱
Well, this guy was just paroled last week.
而且昨晚错过了他的例行检查
And then missed his check in last night.
我去查他已知的同伙
I'm gonna pull a list of his known associates.
愿那个什么喇♥嘛♥保佑我们
Oh, the blessings of the Lama... what's his name are upon us.
维托·罗西
Vito Rossi.
你的表兄 麦克
Your cousin Mike,
黑头发的高个子 喜欢纵火是吗
tall, dark hair, likes to burn people?
他错过了例检 他在这里吗
He skipped parole. Is he here?
不在
No.
知道我怎么知道的吗 因为我还活着
And you know how I know? 'Cause I'm not dead yet.
你觉得我窗户为什么要装这么多护栏
Why do you think I'm putting the bars on the window?
你十二年前指认了他
You testified against him 12 years ago.
怎么 他还是恨你吗
What, he still holds a grudge?
麦克不是那种轻易会原谅别人的人
Mike's not the forgive- and-forget type.
你知道他已经出来一周了
You know he's been out a week,
而他们现在才打电♥话♥告诉我吗
and-and they just called to tell me?
如果我能活下来 我要写信给市长投诉
If I live, I'm writing a letter to the mayor.
写给州长更合适
Governor would be more appropriate.
你知道他昨晚在哪里吗
Any idea where he spent last night?
告诉你我有什么好处
What do I get if I tell you?
-你能活着 -保护
- You get to live. - Protection.
不 我们不需要 他想要告诉我们
No, we don't need to. He wants to tell us.
不 我想要帮他 联调局有人力
No, I want to help him. FBI has the manpower.
联调局 这才像话
FBI-- now you're talking.
不 现在应该你来说
No. Now you're talking.
他在哪
Where is he?
如果我要猜测的话
I-If I had to guess,
我觉得他和他马子在一起
I'd-I'd say he's with that shorty he had.
蒂娜
Uh... Tina.
你的前任们看上去都没什么攻击性
None of your exes seem particularly hostile,
只是有点...纠缠不清
just kind of... perplexed.
我们约会过几个月
We'd been dating a couple months and, uh,
我们应该去野营
we were supposed to go camping.
然后她打电♥话♥说不能去了
And she called and said she couldn't make it.
就是这样
That was it.
在那之后她就不回我的电♥话♥了
She stopped returning my calls after that.
不 是她分的手 就像和人没关系
No, she cut it off. Just like it wasn't personal.
只是不能去的一个预约一样简单
Just like she had an appointment she couldn't make.
我确定我自有原因
Well, I'm sure I had my reasons.
我询问的一个人挺可疑
There was one guy I interviewed who stood out.
你的邻居 史蒂芬·汉森
Your neighbor, Steven Hanson.
我们的分手
Our breakup?
你为什么要问我这个问题
Why are you asking me about that?
我还以为你们叫我过来
I thought you guys had me down here
我就可以告诉你我今早上的所见
so I could tell you what I saw this morning--
很可疑的车辆之类的
suspicious vehicles, that kind of thing.
你在现场吗
You were there?
是的
Yeah.
我就住在路对面
I live right across the road.
你怎么问得就像怀疑我做了什么事
Why you asking me questions like you think I did something wrong?
是我报的警
I called 911.
我永远不会伤害金
I would never hurt Kim.
你确认了是他报的警吗
Did you confirm that he called 911?
是的
Yes.
如果他想杀我 那就不会报♥警♥了
If he wanted me dead, he wouldn't call 911.
还有一个可疑的男人
There is one more guy who could be good for this.
你的承包商 乔·迈尔斯
Your contractor, Joe Meyers.
你竟然和承包商约会了
You dated your contractor?
他翻修我"前门"的时候搬进来的
He moved in while he renovated my front entrance.
不 那不是委婉说法
No, that isn't a euphemism.
他为什么可疑
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表