剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
好吧
Yeah.
我们不用找钱了
We don't need to find the money.
我查了你的资料
I looked you up.
我想更好地理解你的工作
I wanted to get a better sense of your work
好找个更好的故事和你交换
so I could figure out another story to offer you in trade.
有意思的是 我确实发现了一件大事
The funny thing is I did find another great story.
你在底特律因
You've been arrested several times
行为不检 酒后驾车
in Detroit for disorderly conduct,
还有其它罪名
driving under the influence,
而多次被逮捕
several other offenses.
报社知道这些事吗
Does the newspaper know all that?
你是在勒索我吗
Are you blackmailing me?
你知道你插手的是什么事吗
Do you have any idea what you're stepping into?
这是个更好的故事
This is a better story.
警♥察♥分局如此腐♥败♥
Precinct so corrupt,
就连办公室主管也在犯罪
even the office manager's committing crimes.
阿格纽会被解雇 你也会被解雇
Agnew gets fired, you get fired.
而我得了普利策奖
I get a Pulitzer.
我不在乎我的工作
I don't care about my job.
如果你的犯罪记录吓不到你
If your criminal record doesn't scare you,
我在这可学到了很多东西
here's what I've learned from working here.
罪名只是表面
Convictions are just the surface.
如果我继续深挖 你认为我会挖出什么呢
So, what do you think I'm gonna find if I keep digging?
和妓♥女♥的短♥信♥来往
Texts to hookers?
嗜赌如命
Gambling habit?
滥用毒品
Drug use?
算你狠
You're certifiable.
好吧
Fine.
我放弃那篇报道
I'll drop the article.
我...
I...
听说你在翻修房♥子
I hear you're doing some remodeling.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你在这是因为你牵扯到
You're here because you're still involved
一项正在进行的调查
in an ongoing investigation,
但警卫室的人
but everyone in the squad room
都怕你靠近他们
is too afraid to have you near them.
不代表我们也可以交谈
Doesn't mean we have to talk.
好吧
Right.
对不起
Sorry.
只是我们有很多的共同点
It-it's just that we have a certain amount in common.
单身母亲 带着个问题儿子
Both single mothers of complicated sons.
我儿子是有问题
My son is complicated.
可你儿子脾气暴躁
Your son is ill-tempered,
多疑 缺乏耐心并且顽固不化
distrustful, impatient and stubborn.
但他也应该得到幸福
But he deserves to be happy.
所以不管这次你耍什么把戏 停止吧
So, whatever game you are playing this time, just stop.
玉米粒在格格洛克湖上的租船处有所发现
Niblet got a hit at the boat rental place up at Goguac Lake.
乔·雷恩 也就是你
Jo Ryan-- that would be you--
去年在马西斯死的
rented a boat up there last year
那段时间租了一条船
around the time of Mathis's death.
-找到了作案工具 动机还有时机 -不
- We got means, motive and opportunity. - No, no.
我没租过船
I-I did not rent a boat.
这些都证明了陷害我的那个人
All this proves is that whoever is setting me up
真的很厉害
is doing a really good job.
如果坐在这里的不是你母亲
If it was anyone other than your mother,
你一定会认为这其中有蹊跷 拉斯
you'd find it odd that it's all piling up so neatly, Russ.
因为我选择相信证据而不是她...
Since my choices are trust the evidence or trust her...
我明白 但如果你可以相信她呢
I understand, but what if you could trust her?
你的名字是康斯坦丝·露易丝·阿格纽吗
Is your name Constance Louise Agnew?
是的
Yes.
一年前你是否曾诈骗过一位手♥机♥店老板
Did you defraud a cell phone store owner a year ago?
是的
Yes.
阿诺德·马西斯在此案中是你的搭档吗
Was your partner in this crime Arnold Mathis?
是的
Yes.
诈骗结果你得到了二百万美金 是吗
Did you receive $2 million as a result of the fraud?
等等
Wait.
等一下 你没说
Wait a minute, you didn't say
我们会谈这件事
we were gonna talk about this.
你说我们要谈谋杀案的事
You said we were going to talk about the murder.
我骗你的
I lied.
重复刚才的问题
Repeat the question.
诈骗结果你得到了二百万美金 是吗
Did you receive $2 million as a result of the fraud?
不是
No.
假话
你是否在某处藏匿了一百万美元
Do you have $1 million hidden somewhere?
不是
No.
假话
是你杀了阿诺德·马西斯吗
Did you kill Arnold Mathis?
不是
No.
假话
发生了什么
Wh-what's happening there?
你为什么做出那样的反应
Wh-why are you reacting that way?
我不是凶手
I am not a killer.
你爱你的儿子吗
Do you love your son?
什么
What?
你凭什么问我母亲那样的问题
Where do you get off asking my mother that question?
她是你的母亲 你应该知道你是否被爱
She's your mother-- you deserve to know you're loved.
少来了 米尔特 我是个大人了
Back off, Milt, all right? I'm a grown man.
你爱你的儿子吗
Do you love your son?
我当然爱我的儿子
Of course I love my son.
假话
不 拉斯 求你了
No, Russ, please.
这有问题
It's wrong.
这机器错了
The machine was wrong.
哪里错了
About what?
哪一个谎言不是谎言
Which lie wasn't a lie?
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye.
抱歉 拉斯
Sorry, Russ.
不知道哪个更糟 得知你母亲是杀人犯
I don't know which is worse. Learning your mother's a killer
还是得知她并不爱你
or learning she doesn't love you.
我一直都知道她不爱我
I've always known my mother doesn't love me.
我来接康斯坦丝·阿格纽
Here to pick up Constance Agnew.
谢谢你 马库斯 我们扯平了
Thank you, Marcus. We're even.
很高兴你给我打电♥话♥ 宝贝
Glad you called, babe.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我们现在去哪呢
So, where do we go from here?
亨利 你知道我是爱你的吧
Henry, you know I love you, right?
当然
Of course.
我希望你永远记住这一点
I want you always to remember that.
右转
Turn right.
你骗了你的母亲
You conned your mother?
严格来讲 我骗了所有人
Well, technically, I conned everyone,
其中包括我母亲
which includes my mother.
丰特的手♥机♥显示他在六个街区后左转
Font's phone took a left six blocks up.
枪♥支♥注册呢
The gun registration?
序列号♥不是真的
There was no actual serial number.
租船呢
Th-the boat rental?
我杜撰的
Didn't exist.
你让她陷入了危险当中 拉斯
You put her in danger, Russ.
你用她做诱饵
You're using her as bait--
让她去取钱
to send her after the money
这样她才能引出凶手
so that she would draw out the killer.
如果她直接告诉我
Well, if she just told me
钱在哪里 我也不需要这么做了
where the money is, then I wouldn't have to.
再说了 她是绝对安全的 只要
Anyway, she's completely safe as long as...
-不 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
丰特手♥机♥没电了
Font's phone died.
巴特克里自助仓库
好吧
Okay.
我们知道她去西边了
We know that she was going west.
真不错
Oh, that's great.
范围缩小到了从这里到密歇根湖之间
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表