剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
任何人
Anybody...
都比我更适合从事社区外展服务
would be better at community outreach than I am.
我不喜欢和人打交道
I don't like people.
不过大家都喜欢你 对吧
People, they like you. Right?
也喜欢丰特
They love Font.
丰特还在医院
Well, Font's still in the hospital.
古兹知道除了今天 任何时候
Guz knows you're the worst possible pick for this
你都是最差人选
any other day of the year.
但现在 大家都喜欢你
Right now, everybody loves you.
你上电视啦
You were on TV.
你是被绑♥架♥的警♥察♥
You're the cop who was kidnapped.
你出名了 兄弟
You're a celebrity, man!
我是米尔特上电视救的那人
I'm the guy Milt went on TV to save.
恭喜你 芬克
Congratulations, Funk.
你成功地让我对这次服务
You've actually somehow managed to make me look forward
更加不期待了
to this even less.
米尔特说你会喜欢的
Milt-Milt said you was gonna be like this.
米尔特为什么会说到我
Why is Milt talking about me?
他知道霍莉和那家伙海上旅行
Well, he knew you'd be in a bad mood about Holly
肯定会让你...
going on a cruise with, uh...
心情不佳
that guy.
我心情不好是因为
I'm in a bad mood about the thing
我刚刚说的那个原因
I said I'm in a bad mood about.
我去
Oh, man.
麦坎姆利公园发生了枪击案
There was a shooting at McCamly Park.
是嘛 太好了
Oh, yeah? Ah, that's great.
可以不做社区外展服务了
Skip this stupid community outreach.
掩护我
Cover me.
我需要帮助 他停止呼吸了
I need your help. He stopped breathing
但我腾不出手来做心肺复苏
and I can't let go to do CPR.
你叫救护车了吗
Did you call an ambulance?
叫了 还没到 我是医生
Yeah, it's not here yet, but I'm a doctor.
他动脉断裂 但我在尽力帮他止血
His artery's severed, but I'm keeping him from bleeding out.
你看到枪手了吗
Did you see the shooter?
没有 发生得太快了
No. It happened so fast.
枪声一响 他就倒下了
I heard it and then he just crumpled.
加油 醒过来
Come on. Come on.
他恢复呼吸了
He's back.
如果不送医院 他又会有生命危险
Okay, he's gonna flatline again unless we get him to a hospital.
你能照看我的女儿吗 珍妮
Can you stay with my daughter? Jenny!
珍妮 你和这位警♥察♥待在一起好吗
Jenny, I need you to stay with this police officer, okay?
妈妈很快就回来
Mommy's gonna be back as soon as she can.
一 二 三 好 我们走
One, two, three. Come on, let's go.
我是拉斯·阿格纽警探
This is Detective Russ Agnew.
正前往格伦维尤纪念医院
I'm headed to Glenview Memorial.
请让医疗队待命
I need a medical team standing by.
他怎么样
How is he?
失血过多
He's losing a lot of blood.
撑住
Come on.
坚持住 亲爱的 留在我身边
Hang on, honey. Just stay with me.
挂上生理盐水
Let's get some saline up here.
他失了多少血
How much blood has he lost?
很多 脉搏很微弱
A lot. His pulse is weak.
准备输血
Let's get blood up.
从血库调血来
Call the blood bank for a transfer.
血管夹住了
He's clamped.
别离开我 德里克
Stay with me, Derek.
我们这周末要带珍妮去摘苹果 记得吗
We're gonna go apple-picking this weekend with Jenny, remember?
就我们三个人一起
Just the three of us.
你一定要想着这事
Just think of that.
瑞思医生就位了
Dr. Reith is ready.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
走
...let's move.
你认识他吗
You know him.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
对吗
Right?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
我是欧文斯医生
I'm Dr. Owens.
听说你帮忙救了我的病人 警官...
I heard you helped save my patient, Officer...
警探 我叫阿格纽...
Detective. Agnew...
拉斯
Russ.
他活下来了吗
So he's alive?
在手术中
He's in surgery.
他失血过多
He lost a lot of blood.
他的妻子怎么样
How's his wife doing?
比大多数人都镇定
She's better than most.
她是个医生
She's a doctor,
见过各种创伤
so she's seen trauma.
是啊
Yeah.
但碰上自己的亲人情况就不同了
Well, it's not the same when it's someone you know.
是啊 不一样
No, it isn't.
你很感性
That's sensitive of you.
是吗
Is it?
五个目击者 五种说法
Five stories, five witnesses.
嫌疑人又高又矮
He's tall,
一会儿白人一会儿西班牙裔
short, white, Hispanic.
穿着黑色的运动衫
He was wearing a black sweatshirt
或者是浅色的连帽衫
or a light hoodie.
可能戴着棒球帽 帽沿压得很低
Maybe a baseball cap pulled all the way down.
好吧 有人拍了视频或者照片吗
All right, anyone get any video or photos?
没有
Nah.
大家都争相躲避 没空拍照分享
Everybody decided to take cover instead of posting on Instagram.
但他们都一致说
But they did all agree
枪手往范布伦街去了
that the shooter took off down Van Buren.
没什么有用线索
It's not much to go on.
应该够了
That should be enough.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我们在公园见面 把珍妮交给他
We were meeting at the park to hand off Jenny.
交给他
Hand off?
我们分居几个月了
We've been separated for a few months.
轮流带女儿几天
We switch custody every couple of nights.
你们看起来很亲密
You seem close.
是啊
Yeah.
我们之前在谈和好的事
We were talking about getting back together.
我们分开是有原因的
We had good reasons for splitting up,
但分开好像也不合适
but the separation didn't seem to suit us, either.
能告诉我你记得起什么吗
Hey, look, can you tell me what you remember?
德里克来了
Derek showed up,
问我珍妮在哪
and, um, he asked me where Jenny was
我说她在荡秋千
and I said she was on the swings
他说我们可以一起去
and he said we should all go
吃早餐 然后...
and get breakfast, and...
我听到了枪声
that's when I heard it.
我都不知道他中了枪 直到看见了血
I didn't even know he'd been shot until I saw the blood.
医生跟我说他陷入了
They just told me he's in a...
急性伤后昏迷
an acute post-traumatic coma.
只有一半的几率可以康复
He has about a 50/50 chance of recovery.
有点皱
Kind of ratty.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
我们得谈谈
we need to talk about who
谁可能想置德里克于死地
might have wanted Derek dead.
他是个放射科医生
He's a radiologist.
医院里最无趣的工作
It's the most boring job in medicine.
从不跟病人打交道 所以不会产生冲突
You never deal with patients, so no one's ever mad.
那他的私人生活呢
Well, um, in his personal life?
我们隔壁的邻居
Our next-door neighbor.
当时我觉得那场争执很无聊
It seemed like such a stupid fight,
但现在...
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表