剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Pardon me?
阿格纽警探
Detective Agnew.
他是那么的耐心和理解
He's so patient and understanding.
是啊
Yeah. Sure.
根据你吃的巧克力数量
From the amount of chocolate you're eating,
我敢说你要么是昨晚嘿♥咻♥了很多次
I'd say you either had a lot of sex last night
要么就是一次都没
or none at all.
只吃了牛奶巧克力
Eating only the creams.
所以是一次都没有吗
So... none at all?
我试了所有的办法 你知道吗
I tried everything, you know?
我试着俯身越过桌子去拿盐
I kept leaning across the table to reach the salt,
拼命地吮吸肋小排 下巴都疼了
sucked on my baby back ribs until my jaw hurt,
试图三次把"口"这字放进对话里面
worked the word "oral" into the conversation three times.
什么都没发生吗
Nothing?
是的 最后我只得到了一个脸颊晚安吻
No. Got a peck on the cheek at the end of the night.
吃盐都吃得我脱水了
And really severe dehydration from all the salt.
或许他是同志
Maybe he's gay.
是 但如果我是烟雾弹
Yeah, but if I'm a beard...
为什么还带我去坐邮轮
why take me on a cruise?
他发誓要守贞吗
He took a vow of chastity?
那他说啊
Just tell me that!
骄傲的说出来
Be proud!
摇起同志大旗
Fly the flag!
或许是你的暗示不对
Maybe you're sending the wrong message.
真的吗 这样还不明显吗
Really? Think these are ambiguous?
不 我觉得是信息素的问题
No, I read this thing about pheromones--
我们的身体会通过
they're these unconscious signals
荷尔蒙散发出无意识地信♥号♥♥
our body sends out via hormones.
或许你视觉信♥号♥♥是有了
Maybe you're sending a visual signal,
但没有化学信♥号♥♥
but not a chemical one.
好吧
Okay.
那我怎么办
So, what do I do?
下次你们出去
Well, the next time you go out,
散发你的信息素
get your pheromones flowing.
泡个澡
Take a bath.
喝几杯伏特加
Down a couple shots of vodka.
或许看一段黄♥片♥
Maybe watch a little porn.
黄♥片♥吗
Porn?
《恋恋笔记本》里的嘿♥咻♥片段怎么样
How about the sex scenes from The Notebook?
你觉得行就行
Whatever works for you.
我记得他们
Ah, I remember them.
他们很配
They were cute together.
他们吵架了吗
Were they fighting?
有没有大喊之类的
Did they snap at each other at all?
-相互吵嘴 -没有
- Exchange words? - No.
恰恰相反
The opposite.
他们在店里呆了有三小时
They were here for, like, three hours.
聊天 拉手
Chatting, holding hands.
看到没
You see?
他们是相爱的
They were in love.
是吗 塔莉亚
Weren't they, Talia?
场面有点...
It was kind of...
浪漫吗
Beautiful?
当时 我听到她说
At one point, I heard her say something about
复合什么的
getting back together.
我还觉得很奇怪
And I thought how strange it was
因为他们看起来不像分手的两个人
because they weren't acting like two people who had broken up.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你帮大忙了 -不客气
- You've been a big help. - Anytime.
如果你们有问题可以打我电♥话♥
Give me a call if you have any more questions.
我很愿意合作的
I'd like to help in any way.
那个服务员是有多巧
How likely is it that the waitress
能正好听到他们说话
just happened to overhear them?
难道不像是丽塔确保她
Isn't it more likely that Rita made sure
能听到他们的话 然后误导我们吗
that she overheard them and pointed us in this direction?
巴特克里改变了你 米尔特
Battle Creek has changed you, Milt.
你悄无声息的变成了个愤世嫉俗的人
Before you know it, you're gonna be a bitter, cynical guy.
你最好趁还来得及赶快走
You better get out while you still can.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
因为明显有变化的是我 对吧
Because I'm the one who's clearly changed, right?
我不是愤世嫉俗 拉斯 我是在讲逻辑
Look, I'm not being cynical, Russ. I'm being logical.
但你呢
But you?
你发现了你新培养出来的乐观主义
Have you noticed that your newfound optimism
让女性很青睐你吗
has made you attractive to women?
塔莉亚就直勾勾地看着你
Talia couldn't keep her eyes off you.
真是不稀奇
What a surprise.
我表现得像你一点你就觉得我更有吸引力
You think I'm more attractive when I act more like you.
请吧
Go ahead.
告诉局长那服务员说了什么
Tell the commander what the waitress said.
拉斯找到一个支持丽塔说法的服务员
Russ found a witness that backed up Rita's story.
能说"我就说吧"太高兴了
I'd love to say I told you so.
丽塔在枪击发生前两周从她女儿的
Rita took $10,000 out of her daughter's college account
大学基金里取走了一万块
two weeks before the shooting.
是 但是科瓦尔斯基有五万块赔偿
Yeah, but Kowalski got paid 50 grand.
剩下的钱去哪了
Where's the rest of the money?
或许她留在身上 或许她还有我们
Maybe she had it on hand, maybe she has other accounts
不知道的其它账户
we don't know about.
那你怎么解释前一晚那恩爱场面
Well, how do you explain the affection from the night before?
你才不在乎我和珍妮
You don't care about me or Jenny!
你每天晚上都出去
You go out every night!
你就是个赌鬼
You're a gambling addict!
你休想把她从我身边夺走
You can't take her away from me!
她是我女儿
She's my daughter!
你多久前就没尽过父亲的责任了
You stopped being a father a long time ago.
我不在乎要用什么方法让你离开她
Look, I don't care what I have to do to keep her away from you,
我都会做的
I will do it.
你怎么拿到这个的
Where the hell did you get that?
他们的社工
Their social worker.
丽塔起诉要求全部监护权
Rita sued for full custody.
德里克也起诉了一样的事
Derek was countersuing for the same.
他偷偷录下了他们的争吵
He secretly taped their fights,
给了儿童服务机构
gave them to Child Services.
她骗了你 拉斯
She lied to you, Russ.
喂 阿格纽警探
Hello? Detective Agnew.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
德里克苏醒了
Derek came out of his coma,
想要见丽塔
and he's asking to see Rita.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还好吗
You okay?
比查理·胡顿要好一点
I'm having a slightly better day than Charlie Hooten.
你还记得什么吗
You remember anything?
我记得什么苹果的事
I remember something about apples.
摘苹果
Apple-picking.
我在急诊室对你说的
I said that to you in the E.R.
我记得我们吃晚餐
I remember having dinner.
真高兴你没受伤
I'm just so glad you weren't hurt.
我对所有事都很抱歉 丽塔
I'm so sorry, about everything, Rita.
-当发生了这种事... -我知道
- When something like this happens... - I know.
-我也是 -行了
- Me, too. - Okay.
亨德森太太 该走了
Mrs. Henderson, time to go.
为什么 探视时间结束了吗
Why? Are visiting hours over?
我不能来这里 他们...
I can't be here. They...
他们觉得是我雇人枪击的你
They think I paid someone to do this to you.
不 怎么可能 她不会伤害我的
No, it's not true. She wouldn't hurt me.
我知道她不会
I know she wouldn't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我从家给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you from home, okay?
-那... -我会想着你的
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表