剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Why wouldn't he...
我不知道 而且他什么都不说
I don't know, and he's not talking.
我试着给他们打过三次电♥话♥了
I tried calling them three times.
-"他们"吗 -是的
- "Them"? - Yeah.
拉斯也不接电♥话♥
Russ isn't answering his phone either.
那么我们到底为什么在这个车厢里
So why the hell are we in this trunk?
我正在告诉你
I'm trying to tell you.
你杀死了大毒枭的儿子
You killed a major drug dealer's son,
而他现在想要你死 我理解
and now he wants you dead-- that makes sense.
但是我不理解的是
But what makes no sense to me
你为什么要试着保护他
is why are you trying to protect him.
如果能有简单的答案 我会告诉你的
If it was a short answer, I'd have given it to you.
不行 你要去斯坦福
Not gonna happen. You're going to Stanford.
去接受高等教育
You're getting an education.
拜托 我趟这浑水就是为了你
Come on. I do this crap so you won't have to.
"浑水"吗
This crap?
看看我们住的地方 老爸
Yeah, look at where we live, Dad.
看看我们的生活方式
Look at how we live.
你知道我的工作有多危险吗
You know how dangerous my job is?
而且还会变的更加危险
And it gets more dangerous
如果你把这些告诉你的同学的话
if you talk about it with your classmates.
好吧 不应该这样的
Yeah, well, it shouldn't be.
我们在比较政♥治♥课上学过禁令
Look, we studied prohibition in Comp Gov.
你没有做任何不道德的事情
You're not doing anything immoral.
你是怎么知道这些的
And you know all this how?
我们在他们家装了监控设备
We had surveillance devices throughout his home.
如果你有监控 就意味着你有搜查证
Well, if you had bugs, that means you had a warrant.
如果你有搜查证
If you had a warrant,
意味着你们还掌握了其它信息 那...
that means you had another informant, so...
我们没有搜查令
We didn't have a warrant.
罗杰
Roger,
你知道我很爱你
you know I love you.
也为你骄傲
And I'm really proud of you.
你很聪明
You're smart,
而且将来会干大事
and you're gonna do great things.
合法的大事
Great legal things.
知道吗
Okay?
那是四十六公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
It's 46 keys of cocaine.
我猜斯坦福还是比不过四十六公斤毒品啊
I take it Stanford took a backseat to the 46 keys.
但他疑心很重
But he was suspicious.
他想先见见那孩子
He wanted to meet the kid first.
好了 今天很重要 紧张吗
Okay. Big day. You nervous?
没有 我只是...
No, I just, um...
我还以为你不会亲自来见凯西
I didn't think you'd be checking Casey out yourself.
不跟我一起你会更轻松吗
You'd be more comfortable without me?
不是 我只是...
No, I just...
我以为你有手下 抛头露面
I assumed you had people, you know, on your front lines.
帮你做这些事的人
People that do this kind of stuff for you.
跟我儿子有关就不用他们了
Not when it has to do with my son.
因为要是你栽了 我也就栽了
No, 'cause you go down, I go down.
没人会栽的
Nobody's going down.
你可以相信凯西
You can trust Casey.
不 我相信你
No, I can trust you.
除了你之外没有别人
That's where the list ends.
他来了
He's here.
带他来
Get him.
老爸 你还记得凯西吗
Dad, you remember Casey?
-当然 -很高兴能再次见到您
- Of course. - It's good to see you again, sir.
非常感谢您能抽出时间
I appreciate you taking the time.
我知道您非常忙
I know how how busy you are.
我很乐意 你老爸怎么样
I'm happy to. How's your dad?
是叫布洛克 对吗
Brock, right?
拜托 别闲聊了 快说正事
Oh, come on. Enough chitchat. Let's get to business.
他很好 谢谢您
He's good. Thank you.
好了 我们开始谈正事吧
Good. Can we get down to business?
多谢 罗杰
Thank you, Roger.
凯西 我想问你一些事
Casey, let me ask you something.
你喜欢看巨蟒剧团吗
Are you a fan of Monty Python?
您说什么
Pardon me?
-《巨蟒与圣杯》 -巨蟒剧团
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail. - Monty Python.
非常有趣的一部电影
It's a really funny movie.
你小的时候非常喜欢
You used to love it when you were a kid.
-抱歉 恐怕我不明白... - 好吧
- I-I'm sorry. I'm-I'm afraid I don't... I don't... - Okay.
好了
All right.
-这很简单 -老爸 老爸
- It's very simple. - Whoa! Dad, Dad, Dad.
凯西没问题的 他...他没问题
Casey's cool. He's-he's... cool.
有枪
It's a gun.
放松些
Relax. Relax.
凯西 就三个问题
Casey, it's three questions.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
你有什么目的
What is your quest?
你最喜欢的颜色是什么
What is your favorite color?
要是回答错任何一个
You get any of these wrong,
就死定了
you die.
你还记得这情节吗
You remember the scene?
是的 我记得有这情节
Yeah, I... yeah, I remember the scene.
别担心
Yeah, don't worry.
我的问题跟这一样简单
My questions are just as easy,
假如目前你跟我儿子说的都是真话
assuming that you told my son the truth so far.
是真话 先生 是的
I have, sir. I have.
-我们得行动了 -不行
- We got to move in now. - No.
他在威胁要杀了那孩子
He is threatening to kill that kid.
他只是在说电影情节
He's quoting a movie.
-还拿着枪 -我们以什么罪名逮捕他
- While holding a gun. - So what are we gonna get him on?
没有持枪证吗
Not having a carry permit?
他坐个三十天牢就出来了
He does 30 days, he gets out,
然后就会杀了那孩子
and then he kills the kid.
放松
Relax.
-我教的那孩子 没问题的 -好吧
- I briefed the kid myself. He'll do fine. - Okay.
你的供货商从哪儿弄到的毒品
Where did your supplier get the drugs?
他在巴哈 冲浪
Well, he was in Baja, surfing.
而他兄弟是拉巴斯一间律所的职员
But his brother is a clerk in a law office down there in La Paz.
给一个叫达里奥·卡尔德隆的人处理房♥产问题
He handles real estate crap for this guy named Dario Calderon.
-卡尔德隆吗 -是的 卡尔德隆
- Calderon? - Yeah. Calderon.
-然后呢 -据说
- Yeah? - And apparently,
上周他被警方逮捕
he got busted by the Federales last week.
-藏有数百公斤的可♥卡♥因♥ -三百八十五公斤
- With, like, a couple hundred kilos of cocaine. - 385 kilos.
没错
Right.
-不错 很好 -当然 他也没带全部
- That's good. Good, - well, apparently, not all of it was with him.
有四十六公斤还在他律师的办公室
46 of it was still in his lawyer's office,
那个人就想尽快处理掉这些货
and that guy wanted to unload it as soon as possible,
所以他就交给了我的伙计
so he gave it to my buddy
他上周二回到了欧申赛德
who sailed back to Oceanside last Tuesday.
之后就一直在他的地下室放着
And it's been in his basement since then.
-很好 -好的
- Good. - All right.
-非常好 -是啊
- Very good. - Yeah.
好了 你伙计叫什么名字
Okay, now, what's your buddy's name,
他兄弟叫什么名字 在哪间律所工作
what's his brother's name, and what firm does he work at?
什么
What?
-你知道我不能告诉你的 -什么
- Well, you know I can't tell you that. - What?
你想跟我做交易
You want to do a deal with me,
却不相信我吗
and you don't trust me?
我当然相信
Of course I do.
怎么 这就说得通了
What? Oh, that makes sense;
你担心我会让你做不成交易
you're worried that I'm gonna screw you out of the deal.
对吗 或许你是担心
Right? Or maybe you're just worried
如果你对我撒谎
that if you're lying to me,
你不会告诉我一个我能查到的名字
you wouldn't want to give me a name that I could track down.
你只是需要决定
You just have to make up your mind
你更害怕谁
who you're more afraid of.
-他要杀了那孩子 -他只是在虚张声势
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表