剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
有笔吗
You got a pen?
你是来看守我的吗
Are you supposed to be guarding me?
我叫拉塞尔·阿格纽
My-my name is Russell Agnew,
是巴特克里市警局的警探
and I'm a detective with the Battle Creek Police Department.
如果你能给我电♥话♥ 我保证
And if you bring me a phone, then I promise you
我会当做你和这事完全没关系
I'll pretend like you had nothing to do with this.
拉斯说错了 应为nueve
9 1 1[西语]
Nuevo-uno-uno?
我叫维罗妮卡
My name is Veronica.
不错
That's nice.
你看起来是个好人 维罗妮卡
You seem like a very nice person, Veronica.
你能报♥警♥吗
D-Do you think you could please call 9-1-1?
你是米切尔的朋友吗
Are you a friend of Mitchell's?
不 我是米切尔的受害者
No, I-I'm a victim of Mitchell's.
他很快就会回来了
Well, he'll be home soon.
不不不 维罗妮卡
No, no, no, Veronica!
这下好了
Perfect.
你不在办公室 也没出去吗
So you're not in your office, and you're not going out?
我在等个电♥话♥
I'm waiting for a call.
如果你不想让我觉得你
I'm afraid I'm gonna need a longer explanation
一点用没有的话 最好给我仔细解释
if you don't want me to think that you're a major-league ass.
米尔特 淡定
Milt, just settle down.
你着急上火
This case is not gonna be solved
对这案子一点帮助也没有
any faster with you being angry and frustrated.
那你干坐在车里就有帮助了吗
And it is gonna get solved faster by you sitting in a car?
好吧 几年前 我升职之前
All right, years ago, before I was promoted,
我和拉斯经常一起去兜风
Russ and I used to ride together.
我们会聊如果我们被绑♥架♥了
And we would talk about what we would ever do
会怎么做 经常这么玩
if we were kidnapped-- you know, it was more of a game.
听起来真好玩啊
Sounds like a fun game.
拉斯以前说过 如果我被绑♥架♥的话
Russ used to say that if ever I was kidnapped,
肯定三个小时之内就会被放走
I would be released in under three hours
因为绑匪无法忍♥受我的臭味
because they couldn't stand the smell.
拉斯觉得你臭吗
Russ thinks you smell?
不 拉斯觉得我肯定会拉裤子
No, Russ thinks I'd crap my pants.
他觉得那样很好笑
Yeah, he thought that was hysterical.
总之 他说过要活下来就看你怎么交流
Anyway, he said that surviving was all about connecting.
用自己的仁慈之心
Humanizing yourself, and using that
让绑匪承受更大的风险
to make your captor take more and more risks.
仁慈... 那就是拉斯的计划吗
So humanizing himself-- that's Russ's plan?
他不怎么擅长
Not exactly his strong suit.
但是 他有个绝妙的想法
However, he had this one brilliant idea.
所以 我命令巴特克里市
So I've had every pharmacy
及卡尔霍恩县所有药店进入戒备状态
in Battle Creek and Calhoun County put on alert.
袋子里是什么
What's in the package?
午餐
Lunch.
如果你吃素 那就饿着吧
If you're vegetarian, you're gonna be hungry.
你怎么打算的
What's your plan?
你就想在这下面待一辈子吗
I mean, d-did you really just plan on staying down here forever?
这和在监狱里有什么区别
You might as well have stayed in prison.
你呢
What's your plan?
我是说
I mean,
你为什么在意我这么做
why do you care why I did it?
因为你担心我吗
'Cause you're worried about me?
你越狱出来是为了照顾你祖母
You break out of prison to take care of your grandmother,
她独居
living here all alone,
显然需要你的帮助
obviously needs your help.
我这人有同情心 我理解的
I mean, I'm sympathetic. I understand that.
我也照顾我的祖母
I look after my grandma, too.
我知道了
I see.
你想表现出我们是有共同点的
Trying to show what we have in common.
祖母
Grandmother.
亲情
Connection.
可惜是假的
Except it isn't true.
你认为我没有祖母吗
You telling me I don't have a grandmother?
就算有 你也不会在意她的
If you do, I don't think you give a crap about her.
我们在一起待了有差不多六小时
I mean, we've been together, what, six hours?
期间你一直想读懂我
And in that time, all you've tried to do is figure me out.
虽然这也挺正常
Which I guess is sort of semi-legit.
读懂我也许能成为你逃脱的关键
You figure me out, that could be the key to getting out of here.
但你知道普通人在被绑♥架♥时
But do you know what human beings do
会怎么做吗
when they're kidnapped?
他们会恳求你饶他们一命
They beg for their lives.
拜托别杀了我
Please don't kill me.
不是自己的命
Not for themselves.
而是他们爱的人
For their loved ones.
妻子 孩子
A wife, a child.
他们恳求绑♥架♥者让他们打电♥话♥
They beg for a chance to make a call to someone,
给自己在乎的人
someone that matters.
告诉他们自己没事
Tell them they're gonna be okay.
我挺可怜你的
I feel sorry for you.
在狱里关心我的人都比在外关心你的多
I have more people who care about me in prison than you have out.
在你扔掉我手♥机♥前
Before you ditched my phone,
有发现我装了血糖监测软件吗
did you happen to notice the app for monitoring blood sugar?
不论你是想勒索我的家人
Either you plan on ransoming me or...
还是拿我当人♥质♥或是筹码
using me as an insurance policy, negotiating chip,
无论如何
but either way,
如果我死了 对你没好处 哥们
if I'm dead, I don't do you any good, man.
我有一型糖尿病
I'm a type 1 diabetic.
没带胰岛素在身上
And I don't have my insulin.
古兹威克斯局长
Commander Guziewicz.
他还在这吗
Is he still here?
我想是的
I think so.
他看起来不太可疑 他危险吗
He didn't seem suspicious. Is he dangerous?
他在哪等着 身上穿的是什么
Where is he waiting, and what is he wearing?
一件灰色的卫衣
A gray hoodie.
你是谁
Who are you?
安德鲁·阿里斯特·麦克尼尔
Andrew Allister McNeil.
你为什么会有假处方
Why do you have a fake prescription?
你是个胰岛素上瘾者吗
You an insulin junkie or something?
不 有个人付钱雇我来的
No, 'cause some guy paid me.
谁 那人是谁
Who? Who? What guy?
我不知道 我不知道他的名字
I don't know. I don't know his name.
但他就在那边 刚刚还在
But he's right... he was right... right there.
看住他
Hold him.
给
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Oh, thank you. - Yeah, sure.
你带着婚戒
Uh, you're wearing a wedding band.
你什么时候告诉米切尔你再婚了
When did you tell Mitchell you remarried?
七年前 在我再婚的时候
Seven years ago when it happened.
我们离婚不是因为我恨他
You know, it's not like we got divorced 'cause I hated him.
我们离婚是因为他认为我该放下过去
We got divorced because he insisted I move on.
他这一走可是二十年
You know, 20 years is too long for a business trip.
也是
Right.
这位是您和福特先生的女儿吗
And this is your daughter, Mr. Ford's daughter?
我是他侄女 安妮·福特
Uh, I'm his niece. Annie Ford.
想起来了 你在他的探望亲属名单上
Oh, right, you're on his list of approved visitors.
我有三个月没去看过他了
I haven't been in... over three months.
为什么
Why not?
我最近挺忙的
I've been busy.
没特别的原因吗
No reason?
-不是因为闹翻了 -不是
- No falling-out? - No.
但您最近倒是常去探望他
Uh, but you've been more recently.
而且起过争执
And there was a falling-out.
"探访者与囚犯大声争吵
Uh, "Visitor and inmate engaged in shouting.
不得不多次警告"
Had to be repeatedly warned."
不 没有那么糟
No... it wasn't that bad.
那些警卫只是在为难人
The guards were just being hard-asses.
"警卫不得不分开探访者与囚犯"
"Visitor and inmate had to be physically separated."
好吧 我们起了争执
All right, we had a disagreement,
他抓住了我的手臂
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表